[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>better combat then witcher 3 >better story >larger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 256x320
>better combat then witcher 3
>better story
>larger map then single mile wide forest

Where were you when witcherfags got BTFO?
>>
>>341205215
hmm...
I don't know if you are memeing because I haven't played either game, but I'm looking for something to play and The Witcher 3 runs like ass in my PC
is Two Worlds good?
>>
>>341205684
no its fucking awful stay away
>>
>>341205684
Two Worlds is really ass to be honest.
>>
>>341205684
two worlds 1 and 2 aren't half as bad as people say, they're just not that great. they're very unpolished as well.
>>
>>341205860
Game is Two worlds 2 pleb.
>>
>>341205215
I like TW2 a lot, especially the MC and his banter but TW3 is a better game overall.
>>
http://youtu.be/3Vgr91fAM6c
JUST
>>
>>341205684

Two worlds is absolute garbage, Two worlds 2 is tolerable but still no where close to W3

OP is memeing at extreme levels and needs to be stopped
>>
>>341207592
Just can't accept the truth man, Witcher 3 is a pleb baby game for casuals
>>
Two Worlds 2 is really unpolished

But it had mechanics I wish I could see fully fleshed out in other games.
>>
I've played the base game for around 38 hours which covers one playthrough in singleplayer mode. Don't ever buy it on console, I've heard controls there are abysmal as even om fucking keyboard the double assigned for example sneaking and running to the same button, depending if you're moving or not.
Level scaling is abysmal but you can really expect that as it seems those developers have never heard of betatesting.
At the end of the game you're dealing thousands of damage but if you're a bit underleveled you won't do shit for damage. If you're overleveled just by 3 or 4 levels you will one hit everything and even previous killing machine enemies will do chip damage.
The crafting system is very nice, you can dismantle everything into components and upgrade your stuff up to a threshold.
Sailing is neato and you get that special feeling of an open world the first time you board a ship.
After arriving on an island which is not relevant you will realize that there is nothing of interest on the whole map, a few underleveld mobs, that's it. Apparently the dlc fixes that.
Magic system is awesome but I found it way easier dealing damage with weapons.
Movement is floaty as fuck, it feels like you're standing still and the world is moving around you, you can even change the fucking direction while floating in mid air.
>>
>>341205215

There's a reason this game was repeatedly 99 cents every weekly sale on steam for like 4 months straight

IT IS TRASH
>>
>>341210490
>if a game isn't $69.99 plus $39.99 DLC mean it's shit

No wonder why gaming is so trash nowaday
>>
this game is really fun but the story is ass, I literally thought the dialogue in the beginning was supposed to be satire or something because it was so bad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.