[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Stranded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110
Did anyone else notice the fucking C-section scar on Reedus' chest?
Did Kojima really make some kind of fucked up male pregnancy game?
Discuss
>>
he's obsessed with naked men
>>
>>341205206
Its actually Chico who cut himself open to feel like his waifu who got vagbombed

This is chapter 3
>>
>/v/ stills gets excited for kojima games
>after mgs4
>after mgspw
>after mgsv

o i am laffin
>>
Aww yeah, we getting all mpreg in here. It's everything I ever wanted
>>
File: scar.png (143 KB, 538x435) Image search: [Google]
scar.png
143 KB, 538x435
Pic related
Cross shaped scar
>>
File: fesh.gif (33 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
fesh.gif
33 KB, 267x200
What the fuck is this game even about? What genre is it?
>>
>>341205206
>C-section scar
>chest
Consider suicide.
>>
>Stranded Snake

I'm ready lads
>>
>small waves
>on a small island

pottery
>>
I assumed everyone noticed it. Not sure how you miss it since it took up the entire screen

What a lot of people seem to have missed though is the umbilical cords coming out of the dead whales on the shore at the zoom out.
>>
>did anyone notice this huge noticable thing that was focused on multiple times?
>>
>ANOTHER KOJIMA GAY SEXUAL FANTASY GAME

Pass
>>
I still don't believe that this is literal. The trailer is not what the game is like. There won't be any ghost oil hands, or sky corpses in the actual game. Kojima's a weird enough dude to release a trailer that's just symbolism for the themes of the game.

Just like how this is an MGS4 trailer that has nothing to do with MGS4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi2OClpQbHE
>>
File: 1453823116511.jpg (130 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453823116511.jpg
130 KB, 600x600
>>341205543
we don't know :^)
>>
>>341205419
MGSV was literally the best gameplay of any MGS game

You're a shitposter if you say otherwise
>>
nigga had apendecideus
>>
>>341205543
Hideo Kojima.
>>
Either way I'm buying it regardless.
>>
>>341205206
>HURR DURR WHAT IS SYMBULISM

Fuck, we need an eugenics program ASAP.
>>
>>341205696
reedus and the baby were attached by umbilical too
>>
>>341205206
You could smuggle anything inside the guts of someone. Drugs, Bombs, Hentai, you name it.
>>
>>341205543
He said its like Uncharted meets the Division

So its a action shooter at the very least, with a lot of story and maybe a semi open world.
>>
>>341205543
Kojima might be good but he's also childish and somewhat narcissistic.

it's probably an horror game just to spite Konami. it's what fans have been asking since PT, too.
>>
dont whales have genes similar to humans? also their blubber turns to oil or something, the black liquids
>>
>Reedus'

It's Reedus's moron
>>
He's already said that it starts as an action game and "things are not as they seem"

Reedus is probably stuck in a state of limbo being tortured emotionally for killing his pregnant wife. This is Quiet Mountains.
>>
>>341205206
I didn't expect Kojima to be into mpreg, but I'm not surprised.
>>
>>341206010
Weakest of bait
>>
>>341205543

something mysterious and cool that will turn out to be shit
>>
>>341205206
Reedus = Adam
Strand = Eden
Floating men = Archangels
Dead sea animals = Great Flood
C-scar = Adam's rib
Empty Handcuff = Eve
Eventual skull spacesuit = Ark

TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>341206010
Both are acceptable
>>
>>341205961
Even babies
>>
>>341205206
usb stick necklace
>>
>>341206141
learn to english
>>
>>341205564
Look at the post 2 posts up from yours, then kill yourself for being retarded.
>>
>>341206262
considering that men don't have wombs, only dead babies.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172 KB, 1480x833) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172 KB, 1480x833
>>341205349
>>
>>341205996
>somewhat narcissistic
Bit of an understatement

The fucker has his name appear 10 times in the intro to MGSV
>>
>>341205973
Source?
>>
>>341206389
Or invisible super babies
>>
Those were crosses in the sky?
>>
>>341206457
Quiet is uglier than Joost, how is that possible Kojicucks
>>
>>341205206
We've already seen space suit skeletons and saw floating humanoids in the sky, probably those skeleton aliens. The baby had a weird black umbilical cord. I think he was their test subject.
>>
>>341206457
It's a tranny so technically a man.
>>
>>341206457

Are you trying to prove him right by posting Chico
>>
>A Hideo Kojima Game
So progressive
>>
>>341205206

The baby is a sign of femininity. The fact it disappears from his hands while he holds a scar on his naked manly body is a metaphor for transexuality. He starts with handcuffs that are no longer tying him just before he embraces his femininity because he's taken the decision to overstep society's boundaries. The dead bay signifies anguish, lack of hope. The men towering over him and flying high above in a still position signify the harsh and bold oppression that he, a transexual individual, suffers from a society ruled by ironclad patriarchy. The death strands that connect to his body are the signs of the kind of control society has over an individual, left unable to pursue his true path to happines and thus he's fated to dwell in a place of sorrow and dread, like the beach he's at with the dead animals for this oppression is anathema to life.
>>
File: 1454173200774.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454173200774.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>341206181
Doesn't sound that bad, I'd give it a shot.
>>
>>341206603
It's weird how the girl she was modeled after is cute but quiet is so... not
>>
>game takes place in purgatory
>the guy committed suicide by disemboweling himself
>dead whales because he forced social commentary about the Japanese whaling thing
>also protagonist was a whale fisherman before he killed himself
>the baby represents his wife's son that got aborted/miscarriaged for more forced social commentary
>now he's in purgatory surrounded by all the death he caused in his life
>also Kojima is totally not a hack
>>
>>341205419
>>/v/ stills gets excited for kojima games
>>after mgs4
>>after mgspw
>>after mgsv
>o i am laffin

You're the one who played his entire catalog.

Is there anything worse than the scorned fanboy? idol worship turned into hate obsession.
>>
>>341205206
He's actually Chico, who is Quiet, who is now turning back into Chico, who is now older.
Chapter 3 confirmed
>>
>Shows trailer
>Says "this is real time"
>Post-show interview
>"Well, we have some contenders for the engine we're going to use, but we haven't made a decision yet"

I don't get it Kojomo. Are you still pretending like the game is still in the planning stages? What engine was the trailer in, if it was captured in real time? Isn't that your engine? What is your deal?
>>
>>341206457

>that face

disgusting
>>
>>341205206
The Son I'll keep coming sounds to me like the story of a father speaking of death, which by some reason is the image Kojima show us.

I will guess this could be themes of the game but it is too soon to tell. Still trailer was hype as fuck.
>>
>>341206181
I love this evangelion theme shit.
>>
>>341206650
>Female to Male Trans gets Pregnant
>Lol It's a real Pregnant man, fellas

it's something alright.
>>
File: MADMAN.jpg (48 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
MADMAN.jpg
48 KB, 600x320
>>341206515
>you gots a probrem wis zat you mothafucka?
>>
File: Alarmed.jpg (14 KB, 265x241) Image search: [Google]
Alarmed.jpg
14 KB, 265x241
>>341206181
>Death Stranded is Hideo Kojima Presents THE BIBLE
>>
>>341206389
>only dead babies
If you try hard enough, you could smuggle a live baby inside of someone, regardless of their uterine status
>>
>>341206550
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/157676/20160511/hideo-kojima-is-comparing-his-next-game-to-the-division-and-uncharted.htm

>"It's an amazing game," Kojima says. "We're thinking about everything all at once, including the plot, characters and game systems. Since certain parts are fairly new, we cannot help but experiment.

>"While not to say that it's open-world, users who enjoy today's AAA games (The Division and Uncharted, etc.) will be able to easily enjoy it. When it is announced, you might think ‘that's not that outstanding,' but you'll understand when you see it and play it. The genre is action."
>>
>>341206794
>still have to decide the engine

so the release date is set for late 2018 I guess
>>
>>341206794
he doesn't want to reveal the engine yet, and that interview was terrible Dorito Pope is trash and that translator was an imbecile
>>
>>341206626

>people think this meme is actually what was written
>>
>>341205206
This whole trailer really seems symbolic as fuck
The handcuffs feel like how Kojima felt working for Konami. His baby (Metal Gear) was taken away from him but the umbilical cord also seems like hes saying that he was pretty attached to the series as well. Or it could represent PT/Silent Hills as he created something new and it was taken away from him. I dunno, maybe the five dudes floating in the air are supposed to be Metal Gear 1-5 and how he is walking away from it.
Or, and this is probably the reasonable explanation, its just typical batshit Kojima crazy.
Either way, Im pretty hyped about this
>>
>>341206918
Its pretty annoying, just from a gameplay perspective

We fucking know who you are, we dont need to see your name mentioned 10 times for 10 different but not actually different things you narcissistic twat
>>
>>341206851
>evangelion theme shit.
it's called christianity
>>
>>341205419
Fuck you Peace Walker is awesome.
>>
File: THE RUSE CRUISE NEVER ENDS.png (187 KB, 544x270) Image search: [Google]
THE RUSE CRUISE NEVER ENDS.png
187 KB, 544x270
>>341206181
This is the closest we got to an accurate theory

Bless you anon
>>
Why dided hes have handprints all over him did he was got raped?
>>
>>341205206
>Kojima crazy shit finally isn't restrained by MGS

I thought the trailer was well done despite being literally nothing.

Also why is it that Kojima seems to have a talent for finding great fucking Trailer music.
>>
>MGS VI - Norman Reedus' Butt

Can't wait.
>>
>>341206305
That's still wrong
>>
>>341206949
yeah but honestly, that's human centipede levels of disturbing. May make a good plot to a Psycho-horror.
>>
>>341207154
Judeo Christian, Abhramic, whatever. Point is Eva cranks it up to 11.
>>
>>341206181
Reedus = Gamers
The Baby = The Gaming Industry
Floating Men = Gaming Journalism
Dead Sea Animals = Video Games
Tar = DLC
C-Scar = Nostalgia
Empty Handcuff = Always-on DRM
Crabs = Crabs
>>
So is this PT?
>>
File: Cross.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cross.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>341206181
This is the most logical theory I've seen so far,here have a webm and a (you)

>>341207167
what is it wit Kojima and profile shots
>>
>>341206673
would have been a 10/10 interpretation if you had used pronouns like xir instead
>>
>>341207215
Because the man has literally done no wrong when it comes to trailers. He should just start making movies outright.
>>
But here's the question.

How does the cyber skeleton suit play into this whole mpreg whale genocide ghost molestation?
>>
>>341205206
Could be a autopsy scar. I think he's dead and in the afterlife., hence the oil, dead fish and whales.
>>
>>341205206
It was his belly button He had a tube running from his belly button to the baby's so i'm guessing he's some form of machine/man who doesn't know it. possibly even a clone. He is the baby.
>>
>>341207370
No need to mansplain me.
>>
>>341206794
In-engine just means it isn't pre-rendered. They rendered it in real time on a $3000+ PC and recorded it. It doesn't mean it uses the same engine as the game or that it is running on the target hardware.
>>
>>341207325
What does Reedus' ass represent
>>
>>341207332
>So is this PT?
Closest we're ever going to get

Except for maybe Resident Evil 7, I mean who the fuck saw that coming.
>>
>>341205543
An empty open world game with a shitty metaconcious prentious plot. A slight upgrade from Suda51
>>
>>341207325
>Crabs = Crabs
What happens in Konami, stays in Konami

Except crabs, that shit will follow you home, fug you Joost
>>
>>341206673
someone post this on tumblr,we need to increase the sales
>>
File: clay.jpg (23 KB, 560x439) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
23 KB, 560x439
>/v/ too stupid to understand metaphor.

I shouldn't be surprised. He's obsessed with cloning and body doubles, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that.
>>
>>341205973
>He said its like Uncharted meets the Division
no, he said players that liked them will enjoy his game because his game is a 3rd person action shooter too
>>
>>341207506
Nothing at all
>>
>>341205206

Here's my take on it:
kojima has confirmed that the mascot is called ludens. ludens is first referred to in a russian 1987 novel (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/the_time_wanderers) about the coming of a superior race of beings called ludens who experiment on humanity.

the opening lines of the trailer are from william blake's auguries of innocence (http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems.../poems/detail/43650) which has a fuckton of meanings, but mostly that with time nature can restore itself even after the mistreatment of man, that human judgement will have dire consequences, and that there are multiple planes of existence.

finally going into the trailer, immediately the beached whales and dead wildlife directly links to the poem, showing the destruction of nature through humanity. the disappearance of the baby can also show the divine retribution of mankind by not being able to continue living on earth as mortals in order to allow nature to be reborn, as nature is all interconnected (see; the umbilical cords on mammals)

going into norman reedus' character and the 5 beings, there is a definite religious allegory as well. not only from the cross on his stomach but also to the positions the figures are taking, creating an homage to crucifixion. this can take on two tones. either that norman is humanities only salvation; as a jesus figure or; that he is a christlike figure fallen from grace and must save humanity through the destruction of gods

(cont.)
>>
It's simple, really.
The future is fucked and pollution destroyed the world, but to save humans and other animals from extinction they developed a cloning method that works like asexual reproduction, their own bodies clone and gestate the offspring without needing partners, but they need to be linked to a central station deep in the sea with the umbilical cords.

The five floating guys and invisibility are trailer-only symbolism.
>>
>>341206181
Reedus = Kojima
Handcuff = Obligations to his fans
C-Scar/Baby = MGS, his baby, being taken away from him by
Floating Men = Konami
Tar = His rage at what it all has become

This is going to be Kojima's evangelion
>>
>>341206181
>forgetting the baby which is half the fucking trailer
>>
>>341205419
It isn't an MGS game and his record outside of MGS is great.
>>
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Reedus has no bellybutton.
>>
I have this figured out m8s

His scar resembles an inverted crucifix. Now, in reality that only represents St. Paul, but many people including many Christians think the inverted crucifix represents satanism or the anti-christ. Kojima likely would think this not knowing better. He holds a baby and has a scar in the shape of a symbol associated with the anti-christ, who is said to be born and herald the end of times.

Then he is surrounded by dead fish

>The word of the LORD that came to Zephaniah son of Cushi son of Gedaliah son of Amariah son of Hezekiah, in the days of King Josiah son of Amon of Judah. I will utterly sweep away everything from the face of the earth, says the LORD. I will sweep away humans and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. I will make the wicked stumble. I will cut off humanity from the face of the earth, says the LORD

Dead fish are part of the Christian mythos about end times
>>
>>341207432
>Afterlife is an oilspill

I doubt that. if anything he's still conscious but trapped in his brain.
>>
>I'll keep coming
What did he mean by this?
>>341205696
Remains of a demolished Matrix style farm constructed by ayy lmaos?
>>
>>341206990
>We're thinking about everything all at once
so they are winging it
>>
>>341207506
/v/.
>>
>>341206990
This isn't saying it's like those games. He's just naming recent western AAA games with third person shooting. Which means this game probably has third person shooting and a strong narrative.
>>
File: 1465844755269.jpg (45 KB, 291x280) Image search: [Google]
1465844755269.jpg
45 KB, 291x280
>>341207094

I believe this
>>
File: kojima-metal-gear-solid-v-fake1.png (370 KB, 612x408) Image search: [Google]
kojima-metal-gear-solid-v-fake1.png
370 KB, 612x408
>>341205206
>The handcuff represents Kojima and Kojima Projections being free from the shackles of Konami
>Reedus giving birth to a baby, with a bionic umbilical cord, represents Kojima moving on from P.T. (Reedus) and onto a new project (the baby)
>The C-Section means that this was a forced/premature operation, eluding to how Konami cancelled P.T. prematurely
>The dead whales are obvious symbolism to MGSV

Not even looking that deep into this shit. Fucking Kojima.
>>
>>341206181
Since the dead sea animals were there, perhaps Kojima's recent use of themes from
Moby Dick will further explain what kind of direction he's taking this.

The presentation was fantastic, but we know next to nothing about this.
>>
>>341207506
Homosexuality as represented in gaming and Kojima's repressed homolust.
>>
>>341207650

of course not, did you watch the trailer?
>>
>>341205206

Why is his head so fucking big? Does whatever high end animation company that made this not know what proportions are?
>>
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding
>>
>>341207648
Baby = the uncorrupted grace of god
Oil = Original Sin
>>
>>341207630

going back to the ludens theory, this can link greatly back to the religious themes as well. if the ludens are seen as godlike figures, they could have been the ones who decided that humanity had gone too far and decided to destroy earth. now, norman is also the character model for the luden logo, so some are assuming that norman himself is a luden and has gone against his people. but i disagree because since he is wearing a handcuff i believe he is a human who has escaped some sort of testing facility the ludens have made to either test on humanity or enslave them

the 6 items around his neck are either keys or usbs of some kind, showing that he is a harbringer of knowledge and the key to humanities survival, though he is still not a completely pure being, as seen from the child turning to oil. there can also be a darker tone from the necklace, possibly symbolising 6 other children who had turned to oil, though they clearly do not die due to the prints still existing in the sand. could it be that simply the corporeal forms of humanity cease to exist? this is a very valid claim when you look back to the auguries because of its hinting towards multiple planes of existence. norman is chained to this one because he has not succumbed to humanities destruction of nature but at the same time is destined to be the one to break that cycle of humanity.

and the lyrics are the representation of norman's character. he's going to take the ludens head on, though he is destined to be the unknown hero of humanity. this as well as the theory of humanity being on another plane of existence than him is in the line 'seen but never heard, buried underground'. the humans can clearly see him in some way, from the way the footsteps on the sand follow him around, but there is no way to contact one another.

(cont.)
>>
>>341206181
>has 6 medals on his chest
>"In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day. Men are appointed 6 days to labor."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>Kojima puts himself into his games
>He himself is norman reedus
>his own creation was killed (mgs) and he has the blood on his hands
>his scar is there to remind him of it forever
>handcuffs off represent him breaking free from konami, but not entirely
>the hand prints all over him are people pushing him to do what they want
>the 5 figures are konami execs
>>
I think I understood which feelings Kojima wanted to pass on with this trailer. Full of Konami and his past creation references.

>The footprints are set on the ground and then erased. Like all the efforts Kojima offered to Konami.

>Reedus is naked, representing the shame Kojima was exposed to in his last days working for Konami.

>"I'll keep coming" tagline a dual reference to Reedus trying to star in a videogame gain after Silent Hills went belly up and Kojima regaining his confidence as a creator after Konami ousted him

>The broken shackles are the bound between him and the company being destroyed.

>The baby represents his suddenly lost creation (Metal Gear), and Reedus cries of pain and sorrow depicting Kojima's suffering. The c-section scar represents Konami's betrayal.

>The hand marks on the body and the ink in Reedus depicts the weight of having a great successful game series on his name.

>The swamps shows that will be a dire path to establish another blockbuster.

>The crabs are other developers that never made such greatness as his. Linking to the analogy of the "crabs in a bucket" where the other crabs prevent each other from escaping the bucket. And criticism of Konami for entrapping Kojima in a culture as suffocating as that.

I felt soul connected to Kojima. It was strange.
>>
>>341207489
>meanwhile stuff like the uncharged 4 bullshots from 1/2 years ago were "rendered on a ps4" at 1 frame per hour and then strung together at 60 fps
this industry
>>
>>341205543
Kojima
>>
>>341207852

plus the lines "wipe your tears off, make your heart proud, soon i'll come around" shows that he is continuously trying to reach that plane of existence with humanity, possibly reaching his family and/or children he has lost to the ludens. the final line of "i'll keep coming" shows that he has no intention to stop fighting and trying to reach humanity.

and that's what I got so far.
>>
>>341205206
>tfw you cried in the audience at this
>>
File: no.png (24 KB, 1304x863) Image search: [Google]
no.png
24 KB, 1304x863
>>341206990
>The genre is action.
>users who enjoy today's AAA games (The Division and Uncharted, etc.) will be able to easily enjoy it.
>When it is announced, you might think ‘that's not that outstanding,' but you'll understand when you see it and play it.
Just give us Silent Hills under a new name, for fuck's sake.
>>
Actually I'm kind of surprised Kojima still got to work with Norman Reedus after the whole PT/Silent Hills fiasco.

This is going to be some horror shit though I can just feel it.
>>
File: 1463304472534.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463304472534.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>341207839
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>341206181
flashdrive with mathmatic equations = tree of knowledge
>>
>>341207873
Look again anon. He has 5 medals on his chest.
>>
File: kojimas coming.png (3 MB, 1830x1665) Image search: [Google]
kojimas coming.png
3 MB, 1830x1665
I just want to take this opportunity to point out that this anon was absolutely right about everything.
>>
>>341208038
>tfw all those silent hills rumors were right
>its going to be fucked up sea monsters from thAT FUCKING JAP ARTIST

IM ALREADY SPOOKED
GET ME OUT
>>
File: 1453448636960.jpg (37 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1453448636960.jpg
37 KB, 448x336
>>341205206
>Another 5 years of speculation and puzzle solving

Can't wait
>>
why is kojima such a master of making trailers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_8Qi-I4o9E
>>
File: 1390007124027.jpg (39 KB, 470x323) Image search: [Google]
1390007124027.jpg
39 KB, 470x323
>>341206990
My far off guess is that it's gonna play like TLOU with a little Kojima magic.

>>341205505
The fetus has a umbilical cord. So my far off guess is: Naked Reedus gave birth to said fetus.
>>
>>341205505
>>341205206
Yeah it was pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>341208064
Where's the left arm of the second dog?
>>
File: Untitled.png (69 KB, 636x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69 KB, 636x500
>people actually type like this

I thought it was just a meme, /v/... I thought it was all just a meme
>>
File: Untitled-2png.png (82 KB, 309x296) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2png.png
82 KB, 309x296
>>341205206
>tfw norman reedus will never give birth to your oil baby via c-section
>>
>>341208038
>Actually I'm kind of surprised Kojima still got to work with Norman Reedus after the whole PT/Silent Hills fiasco.

I'm not. Reedus was more excited about Silent Hills than anyone. Have you seen his website and twitter stuff from before the walking dead?

The guy is a huge artsy nerd like Kojima. He was made to star in Kojima insanity.
>>
>>341208130
right about what?
>>
File: 1463533331883.jpg (119 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1463533331883.jpg
119 KB, 526x526
>>341208278
>dog
>>
File: 1280x720-mjk.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-mjk.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>341207360
guys the scar mean that sombody remove reedus umbilical cord that everything else seems to have, and even if its abortion scar it should be under the abdomen not in the middle of it
>>
>>341208110
5 Metal Gears
>>
>>341208293
>tfw you will never have a bunch of mentally ill twitter whores worship everything you say and do
>>
>>341205896
This could be a literal movie and Im buying it because I really want to know what the fuck is happening
>>
>>341208347
Kojima making a new game starring Norman Reedus and that the theme song was going to be that obscure song by Low Roar.
>>
JUNJI ITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>341206457
He put that in to deflect the accusations that he was a gay.
>>
>>341208441
Didn't he get bitten by a fangirl once?
>>
>>341205419
>imploding crazy theory making isn't the best part of kojimbo games
>>
File: 1444780025784.png (39 KB, 151x232) Image search: [Google]
1444780025784.png
39 KB, 151x232
Do you think Ito will be back?
>>
>>341208110
Learn to count anon, its 6

>>341207360
>>
File: SKU128000[1].jpg (41 KB, 1021x970) Image search: [Google]
SKU128000[1].jpg
41 KB, 1021x970
>>341207360
why he has a bunch of Kingston USB's attached to his neck?
>>
>>341208547
wow, that guy predicting that must be a fucking genius, a new sherlock holmes
>>
>>341208130
What is the top right image from?
>>
>>341206881
This >guy was a news story in a different time
>>
>>341208606
100% yes

Koji won't pass up on the ability to spook you fucks
>>
File: tumblr_mrh2dhTipD1r1odpno1_500.gif (365 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrh2dhTipD1r1odpno1_500.gif
365 KB, 500x281
>>341208203
alright that' fucking it. i'm only buying Firestone tires now fucking Michlan man. im not actually but tomoko does make me suicidal
>>
>>341208441
Is kojima a reedus fangirl?
>>
>>341205543
A stoner japanese whale hunter becomes stranded on an island polluted by oil spills, genre: ecological nu male horror
>>
>>341207360

he has no belly button with that scar
>>
>>341207432
Autopsy uses Y shaped incsions

>>341206181
Sweet
>>
>>341205349
ONE NAKED MAN
>>
>>341208668
PT with Ludens overlayed on the image
>>
>>341208598
kek
too true anon
>>
>>341207538
Underrated post
>>
File: hugh.jpg (38 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
38 KB, 332x363
>>341207630

>superior race
>ludens
>judens
>>
File: tumblr_o6ext2FJIe1ql11s3o1_500.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ext2FJIe1ql11s3o1_500.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>341208668
P.T. Konami's abortion of silent hills
>>
>>341205760
Don't forget the bait and switch trailer for what ended up being The Phantom Pain, too.
>>
The trailer was nonesensical wank
Kojima's a hack
>>
>>341208110
Look again.
He has 6 USB flash drives on his chest.
>>
>>341206650
How did that kid turn out?
>>
>>341208619
Nigga keeps his waifus close to his heart
>>
>>341208735
Poor Joost. Thrown away like yesterday's trash.
>>
File: image002.jpg (14 KB, 424x302) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
14 KB, 424x302
>>341205505
>>341205206

That's not a c section scar.

The only thing you would get from that section is the intestines and liver.
>>
File: Untitled.png (891 KB, 693x989) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
891 KB, 693x989
>>341208441
Do you really want this?
>>
>>341207325
Dead Whales = SJWs
>>
File: dick.jpg (182 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
182 KB, 1280x853
those arent usbs around his neck, its a miniature stone henge
>>
>>341205505
HARI KARI
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-34-02.png (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-00-34-02.png
742 KB, 1920x1080
These drippy letters, there has to be some kind of code.
>>
>>341208141
>Junji Ito
Fuck is he still involved since Reedus is involved?
Like I'm legit hyped and my spook factor is 11/10 is Junji Ito is working with Kojima.
>>
>>341208826
Look again.
Norman has a nice ass
>>
>>341208740
he's a clone, 6th one.
>>
>>341208668
decease reedus
>>
>>341205419
MGSV was garbage but are people seriously hating MGS4? For what? For being an actual MGS game?
>>
>>341205813
>gameplay
yeah we all love kojima for his revolutionary gameplay and not his wacky stories
>>
>The victory of communism and the advance of technological progress on the Earth of the Noon Universe resulted in an over-abundance of resources and eliminated the need for most types of manual labor.

Talk about optimistic.
>>
>>341205419
Yes, I have bought into the "It's all Konami's fault" meme and I will stick with it until this game comes out and disappoints me.
>>
We went from PT to SD.
PTSD
>>
Why does Reedus have epicanthic folds
>>
>>341206881
That was the worst shit.
>>
>>341208619
Like Killer7, the player can switch between different characters.

Each USB stick contains the data (stats) of each character you can play as.
>>
Why he no give us PT?
>>
File: 1394021709576.png (81 KB, 270x335) Image search: [Google]
1394021709576.png
81 KB, 270x335
>>341208237
Yeah, and the baby died due to complications, that's why is disappeared.

The baby was probably important to maybe the human race's existence.
>>
>>341208878
>its a miniature stone henge

WE SPINAL TAP NOW
>>
>>341208996
>YOU CAN ONLY LIKE WHAT I LIKE
Go fuck a dead whale
>>
File: 1465067492566.jpg (100 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1465067492566.jpg
100 KB, 500x369
>>341208606
holy fuck i hope so oh dear god yes imagine the insane shit
>>
>>341208927
He should be, there's no reason why he wouldn't be working with Ito on this project. Doesn't Ito also love incorporating sea shit or am I misremembering an interview of sorts?
>>
>>341207642
>being taken away from him by Konami
>implying he will be sad because he doesn't have that weighting him down
accept it anon he's happy that he no longer have to make MGS
>>
>>341207950
you studied film in college, didn't you?
>>
File: 1441007251818.jpg (7 KB, 270x194) Image search: [Google]
1441007251818.jpg
7 KB, 270x194
>>341208867
>Norman tweets about taking a fat shit

>"AWESOME! FOLLOW ME!"
>"INCREDIBLE WORK NORMAN, FOLLOW ME PLEASE!"

I see it's already happening in his Dead Stranded tweet.
>>
File: 432321321321.jpg (60 KB, 879x804) Image search: [Google]
432321321321.jpg
60 KB, 879x804
>>
File: 1460406025033.png (359 KB, 792x540) Image search: [Google]
1460406025033.png
359 KB, 792x540
I just want another good Silent Hill I don't care who makes it
>>
>>341207630

He got ludens from latin "ludo"=games/play (ludology, study of games for example.)

All of that talk about Ludens was aimed at Game Devlopers, he's in a recruitment period right now. That was part of his mission statement/manifesto.
>>
>>341209068
because kojima

>>341209110
because fuckonami
>>
>>341208861
That's kind of hot
>>
>>341207538
>doesn't like Suda
>doesn't like kojima
>probably doesn't even like Taro
I pity people with such shit taste.
>>
File: 1451688070313.jpg (32 KB, 310x280) Image search: [Google]
1451688070313.jpg
32 KB, 310x280
Did nobody else notice his necklace is made of padlocks? I'm guessing he's going to be some prisoner either literally or metaphorically
>>
What is the invisible animal/human approaching in the beginning and why it turns the baby invisible and then takes it from him?
>>
>>341209234
kind of resembles math, anyone see the same?
>>
>>341205813
>literally
>best gameplay
What fucking gameplay? Running around doing pointless missions that are only done for the sake of grinding to buy items for experimenting so you can grind more to buy items for more experimenting (and keep on doing this until boredom and death)
MGSV is the worst of the series.
>>
>>341205206
Norman Reedus is a transexual cyborg warrior from the future who's haunted by ascended ghosts while mourning the loss of his stillborn son.
>>
>>341209296
yea like a second vagina i mean babies come out of both so
>>
>>341209375
I think the handcuffs are a strong indication of that, yes
>>
>>341209234
Formula Flash drives = Animals on the Ark

>>341206181
>>341207850
>>
>>341207616
I got your joke
>>
File: 1435165867507.jpg (20 KB, 239x253) Image search: [Google]
1435165867507.jpg
20 KB, 239x253
>>341209296
anything with a warm hole is kind of hot to you
>>
>>341209007
Wasn't it written during the cold war in Russia?
>>
>>341208916
N A E T R S E A T I N G

Can't say for sure that the A N D in the title are a part of it, since it could be just the letters above it overlapping.
>>
>>341209112
>MOOOOOT
Am I the only one getting Evangelion vibes from this game? Say it ain't so Kojima.
>>
>>341209379
It was Otacon in his Stealth Camouflage suit.
>>
>>341207642
>MGS, his baby, being taken away from him

Except Kojima has been trying to break away from Metal Gear for over a decade but couldn't because every time he let Kojipro handle it without him they kept fucking it all up. For duck's sake he had a half hour video where he made his team talk about how they're a bunch of incompetent idiots and it's only through Platinum that Revengeance came to be.
>>
>>341205206
>not getting the biblical allusion to Adam when Eve was made from his rib
>>
>>341209375
Flash drives anon
>>
>>341209254
never.

no, I meant it. there's this whole psychological aspect that none other than the original/post-SH2 TS members can recreate because it relies on their own psyche.

it's time to let go, anon.
>>
>>341209429
I'd play it.
>>
>>341209420
Re read it shitposter, then kill yourself
>>
>>341207360
6 metal rectangles = 6 days of creation?
>>
THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR UNCHAINED KOJIMA
>>
>>341208773
TWO NAKED MEN
>>
You know what, Regardless of what we might think the game will be.
This is trailer was a great fucking gift.
We know it's going to be a videogame so either way it's not going to be another worldy experience like everybody has always dreamed of.
But this right now, Until probably next E3- Is the best time to be in.
There really hasn't been a videogame trailer like what koji is doing, And until the next time this game show cases. I'm going to love every minute of wondering what the fuck this game could be about.

This was the best thing to come out of E3.
>>
Is it on PC too?
>>
>>341209416
>>341209234
I see the symbol for function(f) over something? I dunno I can't into math.
>>
>>341209608
it was seven days
>>
>>341209492
Actually I have very select things I find hot
>>
I'll leave it here. If we take RAND letters as a clue to Ayn Rand, her magnum opus, Atlas Shrugged, has this synopsis

"The book depicts a dystopian United States, wherein many of society's most prominent and successful industrialists abandon their fortunes and the nation itself, in response to aggressive new regulations, whereupon most vital industries collapse. The title is a reference to Atlas, a Titan described in the novel as "the giant who holds the world on his shoulders". The significance of this reference appears in a conversation between the characters Francisco d'Anconia and Hank Rearden, in which d'Anconia asks Rearden what advice he would give Atlas upon seeing that "the greater [the titan's] effort, the heavier the world bore down on his shoulders". With Rearden unable to answer, d'Anconia gives his own response: "To shrug".

The theme of Atlas Shrugged, as Rand described it, is "the role of man's mind in existence". The book explores a number of philosophical themes from which Rand would subsequently develop Objectivism..."
>>
>>341207814
his head is that big in real life
>>
File: 1446328224874.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1446328224874.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>341205206
>ah you ignorant slaves
OCELOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>Kojimafags and Evangelionfags are merging

no please, no
>>
>>341209494
Yup. Would certainly explain why it's so hamfisted about the glories of communism.
>>
File: wallpaper 8.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper 8.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>341205206

>He looks at the hand marks on his leg going towards the dead fish
>He walks towards that
>Next shot the fish are behind him

Jesus even in the fucking trailer there's mistakes like that.

Also

>Death Stranded
>Literally dead stranded fish

I really hope this ain't Kojima's idea of symbolism.
>>
File: 432321321.jpg (100 KB, 804x879) Image search: [Google]
432321321.jpg
100 KB, 804x879
Doesn't help. Any better resolution of poster?
>>
>>341209741
6 days of creating and 1 day of resting
so 6
>>
>after the baby disappears it starts moving towards the 5 figures
>mgs going into the hands of mgs

IT KEEPS GETTING DEEPER BOYS
THE RIDE STARTED AGAIN
>>
>people think it's anything but a game about kojima and his 'struggles' like every other fucking kojima game since MGS2
>>
>>341209469
I.e. all the information of man saved from the great flood
>>
>>341208735
Where do you think the handprints all over his body came from?
>>
>A whole nother cruise with Kojima

I'm ready for how deep all the theories go
>>
>>341206457
overcompensating
>>
>>341209660
It was reported months ago Kojima Studio's project was gonna be on PS4, and PC, despite being given money from Sony.

This trailer only has the PS4 logo at the end, but it doesn't explicitly say "PS4 exclusive".
>>
File: P_T_Baby_01.jpg (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
P_T_Baby_01.jpg
91 KB, 1920x1080
The dead baby is what could've been of PT's fetus
>>
>>341205505
A bomb!?
>>
>>341209834
I'm pretty sure this is mostly a hallucination or something.

They don't have concrete logic.
>>
>>341209420
>What fucking gameplay?
>Proceeds to describe the games larger gameplay loop
>>
>>341209796
>implying this didnt happen with the patriots/seele

idiot
>>
>>341209936

the mob of crazed fangirls that pinned him to the ground and ripped off his clothes.
>>
>>341205419
peace walker is god tier, you're just a fan who got a little butt blasted after MGS5
>>
File: headshot.png (151 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
headshot.png
151 KB, 400x400
>Kojima has hopped on the SJW bandwagon now
>/v/ is excited

Jesus.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.