[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the Scorpio and Xbox Play Anywhere were obviously the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: XboxLogo.jpg (53 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
XboxLogo.jpg
53 KB, 1200x630
So the Scorpio and Xbox Play Anywhere were obviously the best things at E3, but what came in after them?
>>
I think it was probably Call of Duty, as much as it pains me to say that
>>
>>341200534
>best things
This has singled handedly destroyed any prospect for Scorpio.
Why the fuck will get get the Scorpio if you want to play VR games on Xbone? Go get a PC instead. Same library.
>>
>>341200856
>he still doesnt understand that the market doesnt 100% revolve around the PC

fuck off reddit
>>
>>341200856
Different audiences. I have a buddy that has literally bought 2 xbones and 3 360s. He will never build a gaming PC, but I know he'll get the scorpio.
>>
>>341200856
Talk to normies.
"PC Gaming" is still something people are afraid of.
This is why Even some PS4 and WiiU exclusives comes to PC. Nintendo and Sony knows normies either dont care or dont know.
>>
>>341201060
>>341200814
>>341200534
Please go away and never come back.
>>
Why is everyone pissed about the PS4 Neo but the Scorpio gets a free pass?
>>
>>341201113
>>341201084
>>341201060

Win10 game store uses the same interface and design language as the Xbox version. The controller works just fine too. Just you wait when that win10 PC is as brainless to use as that xbox one is.
>>
>>341201272
Because Microsoft has just fucked the prospect of Scorpio up.
>>
>>341200534
>DUDE YES NEW CONSOLE AND NO GAMES LETS GO MICROSOFT
>>
>>341201581
Their whole conference was games outside of the new XBL shit and the scorpio. Sea of Thieves looks surprisingly great
>>
>So the Scorpio
>Fucking Scorpio

Most retarded shit i have ever seen and SONY isnt better with NEO.

microshit basically instead of investing in actually exclusives or exiting games just said

>Fuck it, put some retarded kinda strong parts in it and sell it at a loss, maybe some retards will buy it.

Basically avoiding competition in games department by just fucking making a stronger console.
Then we will have Scorpio 2
Neo 2
Scorpio 3
Neo 3

etc.

Which is complete fucking bullshit.

Microsoft what are you doing.
>>
>>341201060
Insisting that people shouldn't be smart about objective choices to cover all franchises.

NX, Scorpio, PS Neo, PC
Guess which one is obso-fucking-lete and you can save the cash for more games.
>>
>>341201782
Sony had to do it not to fall out of Microshill market push tactics. They want to go PC it's obvious as all fuck and phase out, but they need to regain brand loyalty as not a piss poor machine the Xbone was as its final hoorah.
>>
>>341201365
It's not the software normies are afraid of, it's the hardware, and probably the maintenance.
Ever since Xbox360, people were saying "What's the point? Just get a PC!", and although PC Gaming definitely grew a lot since 2006, there's still a whole bunch of people who will not make that transition.
>>
>>341202560

I am waiting when these people noticing that their win10 toasters are getting their xbox games magically for some reason.
>>
>>341201782
>Microsoft what are you doing.
Highlighing the fact that consoles are just becoming more and more like PC's with shorter life-spans as technology ramps up.

The only difference is some peoples preference towards a just werks console vs pc
>>
>>341200856
this is silly

Don't you understand? People prefer the console experience.
>>
>>341200856
Because the Scorpio will probably cost between $500-$600 and perform just as well as or better than a $700 PC, as well as better optimization (as expected of consoles), the lack of big brother botnet 10, and constant physical releases.
>>
>>341204403
Don't you understand? The win10 PC will come with mandatory console experience and switch to werk mode just like Steam machine's out to do.
>>
>>341204683
>the lack of Big Brother Botnet 10
Not true. It's running win10.
>>
>>341200534

Pretty much. Cross platform play on all Xbox One / PC games is a pretty big deal.

Poor Sony Keks are left to play with themselves alone in a dark room, looking at video of Norman Reedus's naked ass
>>
>>341205126
But they have a justification to own a Neo.
PSVR games may help with that.

If you are going to do VR, you might as well as to go the PC route instead of Xbox with how MS is doing it now.
>>
>>341204912
>Not true. It's running win10.
Windows 10 is harmless on a closed platform for only video games.

It's cancer to PC
>>
>>341200534
>best

kek

xfags just got given the short straw and now they have to go eat shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.