[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's good to have him back bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Kojima.jpg (123 KB, 1391x844) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.jpg
123 KB, 1391x844
it's good to have him back bros
>>
Yeah, can't wait for his movie.
>>
>The entire reason they had the stage set up like that is so Kojima could get a cool as fuck entrance

It was completely worth it.
>>
He's a hack and his shitty movie will bomb
>>
>trailer has nothing to do with the game

remove this gook hack pls
>>
>>341188695
>>341188839
>>341189547
Wow, this hostility. Xbots are having some serious mental breakdowns on this board today.
>>
We had a versatile engine that allowed for many people on many platforms to enjoy his games. Kojima was finally perfect. And now he's a fucking Sony exclusive again.

This is not Sony's fault, it's the smartest decision a company could have ever made. Konami deserves to fucking crash and burn.
>>
>>341190071
He's not Sony exclusive. The game is coming to PS4 and PC. Chill out, man.
>>
>>341188513
I like that he decided to still do a game with Norman Reedus after Silent Hills got canceled. Its a shame Del Toro was not on board.
>>
>>341189802
>this
Xbots are just attacking the fact that we're getting good exclusives, even if there isn't gameplay quite yet, from one of the best game devs of all time.

Xbots BTFO and accept that you can have everything with a WIIU, PS4, and PC. Xbone is obsolete.
>>
>interview from a month or two back
>"it's an action game fans of uncharted will like"
Maybe it's a good movie, I guess? I'll probably check it out on youtube if I hear good things.
>>
>>341189802
Because it's soul-crushing to have a penis smaller than an Asian's.
>>
>>341188513
cannot wait untill his game drops and cannot blame konami anymore
>>
>Xbots
>we
There are probably < 10 bone owners around not to mention all the 360 dudebros flocked to ps4 this gen. Now fuck off and take your failed gook movie director with you.
>>
>>341188513
His last decent game was in, what, 2004? MGS3.

So for 12 years he's been a burning money pit, butchering his franchise and getting fired/excommunicated.

He is George Fucking Lucas.
>>
>>341192370
Make that 2010, Peace Walker.
Also he's been wanting to quit MGS for ages, but Konami's people themselves always cried him to return. And when he was allowed to have a break, the team couldn't get jack shit done alone.

Plus, Kojima himself's very strict when it comes to budgets and deadlines.
>>
>>341192370
not only that, but the thing happened to the franchise was when platinum make their spinoff and took one of the most hated characters in vidgames and made him awesome , kojima is dead for me
>>
>>341193427
>Very strict with budgets and deadlines

MGS5.
>>
>Don't need to buy an Xbone ever thanks to my other PC being Win10
>Bunch of cool games from everyone except EA and Bethesda
>Kojima getting money dropped on him

I had a good E3 this year. Kojima's entrance was the bow on top.
>>
>>341188513
>that grand entrance on stage

Sony knows what a goldmine they're sitting on.
>>
>>341190381
Del Toro thinks he's cursed at this point, every game he gets involved with just goes up in flames with no warning.
>>
>Kojima got louder applause than any game shown at any conference

Thanks, Kojimblejams.
>>
File: 1465612448013.jpg (193 KB, 3168x336) Image search: [Google]
1465612448013.jpg
193 KB, 3168x336
>>341188513
>script by Hideo Kojima and Hitori Nojima
>Nojima
not falling for that
>>
>>341198739
>unironically believing that story makes his games good
>>
>Hideo Kojima Presents: His Homosexual Naked Norman Reedus Fantasy in MAN ASS SIMULATOR

10/10 would strand again.
>>
>>341199375
Don't forget it being sponsored by mpreg.
>>
>>341199375
yeah
at least Refn is putting underage lesbo orgies around his tryhard symbolism bullshit
>>
I wish he was my Dad.
>>
>>341189802

Maybe if MGS2 didn't suck, but keep reaching faggot.
>>
but he has a whale fetish

too much time at sea world i think
>>
>>341200947
he's a jap, he can't help it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.