[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thread for people who actually like playstation and aren't drones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1440829046455.gif (606 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440829046455.gif
606 KB, 500x375
discuss your disappointments and how spiderman actually looks good though
>>
Spider-Man looks great! I seriously hope there aren't a shit ton of DLC costumes.

Also inb4 "Pre Order now at Gamestop to receive the exclusive Disney Marvel's The Avenger's Captain America: Civil War Spidey Costume. POWER TO THE PLAYERS"
>>
I don't care about Crash so the biggest disappointment for me was the Star Wars VR that I thought was Rogue Squadron.
>>
It kills me that people claim to be sony fans and then suck their dick when they release more feels simulator movie trash.
>>
>>341187967
>no Ace Combat
>no DMC
I'm disappointed in those things

I don't think it was a particularly good conference.

Of course Kojimbles' latest ruse has me excited, and the resident evil has me intrigued.

new Crash is a fucking abomination
I've already forgotten the name of the zombie game, but it looked pretty fucking rough around the edges

Horizon looks neato, but it doesn't look like they took my suggestion that the protagonist should stop fucking talking to herself nonstop
>>
>>341188763
oh, and of course, I'm excited for david cage's latest trainwreck of shitty french hack writing, and how he'll horribly mishandle the subject matter so bad it becomes comedy gold. and the resultant best friends playthrough.
>>
>>341187967
I'd only ever owned Nintendo consoles until a week or so ago but I think Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last Guardian looked cool. Nothing new they announced looked interesting though, and I was holding out for P5 news the entire time.
>>
>>341188763
>new Crash is a fucking abomination
The gameplay or the design?
>>
I enjoyed it especially the fact that they mostly showed gameplay footage it didn't stop to show 5 minutes of some person talking about their job and stuff
>>
>>341189391
Good conference.
Shitty games.
>>
>>341189391
>mostly showed gameplay footage
Where?

It was back to back of fucking CG cartoons for manchildren.
>>
>>341189230
I'm interested in Horizon.
Didn't care for SotC so I didn't bother watching the Last Guardian footage.
>>
>Good Tier
Horizon
First quarter of God of War
Resident Evil VII
The Android game
Lego Star Wars

>Meh Tier
Kojima's game
Spiderman
First Days Gone trailer

>Shit tier
VR
The rest of the GoW trailer
Days Gone home gameplay
Crash
Cowaduty

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>341189382
the design; i looked away when gameplay started
it's fucking skylanders, i'm not interested at all
>>
Only excited about Spider-Man, minus the costume, and Last Guardian.

Im not sure why people are saying Sony won. When alot of these games are multi platforms or feel like rehashes.
>>
>>341190198
>Im not sure why people are saying Sony won
Loyalists need to suck the dick of their company 24/7 or they run out of precious nutrients.
>>
>>341190001
Add FF XIV to Good tier and Last Guardian on Meh tier
>>
Horizon is helping me pull the trigger on buying one of the originals when the Neo comes out. Mad that all we got was 1 second of Persona 5, though
>>
GoW honestly looks like shit but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested.
>>
File: 1464244157572.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1464244157572.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
>no From Software, DMC5, Persona 5, KH3, Ace Combat 7, Gravity Rush 2, Red Dead 2
>literally every game is now The Last of Us
>they completely changed how God of War plays so it can be The Last of Us
>another fucking zombie game
>crash is a remake

I appreciated the fact that it was basically trailer after trailer, but only Kojima's game and Spiderman really appealed to me. I'm about as big of a sonygger as you can be and I'm pretty dissapointed.
>>
very dissapointed

I just wanted to see some action gameplay.

wheres Yakuza 0, wheres Attack on Titan or Toukiden 2, where the fuck is Nier 2!

fuck xbox had scalebound and while that looks like classic platinum Im more hyped for Nier

persona 5 delayed

only good thing was Kojimas new game and Horizon which was the closest thing to some cool gameplay
>>
>>341191356
Forgot Nier 2 as well in >>341191292

Man, what the fuck.
>>
>>341188758
That's just who Sony is now.
PS2 is dead, when will you people realize it?

It's like the Nintendo fans who think it's still SNES time.
>>
>>341191292
>>341191694
agreed on all points
>>
The ONLY thing that actually interested people was RE,
We've known about Horizon0D for a year now
Last Guardian... fuck me i've been waiting for this shit for way too long im almost desensitized now
Konami's out of the way so everyone will stop blaming that over Kojima's bullshit
>No AC*, No GR, No FUCKING NOTHING

*Fuck me, if fucking cawadoody allows me to take position on one of those fighter jets for a whole match im fucking buying that shit, FUCK YOU BAMCO
>>
File: Despair but also despair.png (22 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also despair.png
22 KB, 520x390
>>341187967
The Crash announcement was underwhelming, Death Stranding looks more like an avant-garde art piece than a game, I don't like the suit design for the latter game, and no DMC5. I'm pretty confident in saying this is the worst E3 yet.

Microsoft had nothing, Bethesda managed to fuck up Quake, and the single announcement to come out of this entire thing that had any merit was the Berserk Musou, and that wasn't even at E3.

I GUESS out of the press conferences so far, Sony was the best, but that's really not saying much. Most of what they showed off looks like typical post-apocalyptic shit.
>>
Why does Sons of Walking Dead look and sound so bland? The gun fired and sounded like a peashooter
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.