[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil 7 VR, I told you it was going to happen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Told you.png (4 KB, 366x138) Image search: [Google]
Told you.png
4 KB, 366x138
I called it but no one noticed. Enjoy Resident Evil VR!
>>341150297
>>
You've longed enough to see capcom go bankrupt and start to make indie-tier games.
Pretty sad, senpai
>>
>>341184810
Nope. This will be good, I am looking forward to it :)
>>
File: united_states_woman_soldier.jpg (8 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
united_states_woman_soldier.jpg
8 KB, 250x189
>>341184518
I don't get it. I don't fucking get it! What is this shit?! No zombies, monsters, or gameplay?! A spooky ghost house and some serial killer guy or some shit?! They were listening for a minute! They even said they wanted to go back to it's "roots"! How is PT: VR Shitter Edition going back to traditional RE?! I'm so mind warpingly furious right now.
>>
>>341186267
We still don't know much yet and it is true to its name in the trailer.
Resident = household & evil = monster, zombie, stalker, etc
>>
>>341187052
That would be the ultimate troll nigger move if they literally said some shit like that.
>>
>>341187342
I know it's a bit of an eh answer but in all honesty, we know nothing still about the new game.
I just knew beforehand that it would be PSVR.
>>
>>341186267
I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but Resident Evil is supposed to be about being scared in a house. Or neighborhood or whatever.

2 was the tipping point, 3,4,5 and 6 went WILDLY off the rails as it let the plot vanish up it's own asshole.

We don't know if the game's going to be any good or not yet, but if they take a clean break from the story thus far, and actually focus on being scary, that, by itself, can only be a good thing.
>>
File: 1451575242188.jpg (28 KB, 408x451) Image search: [Google]
1451575242188.jpg
28 KB, 408x451
All they said is that RE7 will be fully playable with VR, not that its required.

How do you people accept being so illiterate?
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING DEMO
>>
>>341184518
It doesnt require VR

Whats the big damn deal holy shit lmao. They went back to horror, real horror. Thats already a blessing
>>
DEMO WHEN BOYS
>>
>>341188362
This.
>>
>Demo avaiable tonight
FUCKING CAPCOM
>>
Someone stream the demo
>>
>>341189807
Soon(tm)

but seriously, hopefully in an hour or two
>>
>>341190974
Fuck off, queer.
>>
>Demo available now!
>Demo isn't actually available now
>>
>>341191343
Fuck off Microshill.
>>
>>341193070
What? I own a PS4, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 498x1493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 498x1493
Fucking capcom! All you needed to do was to put in fixed camera angles, tank controls and a good campy story about evil pharma companies and you would of made bajillions!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.