[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kojima brings the only thing worthwhile to that conference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: really nigguh.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
really nigguh.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>Kojima brings the only thing worthwhile to that conference
>eveything else is a movie or VR
>"SONY WINS AGAIN"

how can human beings fall into this much of denial
>>
>GRAFFIX
>>
>God of War
>The Last Guardian
>Resident Evil

Keep crying,PCuck. Maybe you'll get your half life 3 someday...
>>
>>341183292
idk fampire, Disney's Shadow of Mordor: Starring Brave looked okay
>>
I'm tired of this kojima dick sucking, he literally didn't fucking show anything besides a CGI trailer.
>>
>>341184528
And it's riddled with SJW bullshit.
>>
>>341183292
>only thing worthwhile
Yea right. Get off Kojima's jap prick OP
>>
>>341184449
>2 ACTUAL movies

u rite bout RE7 tho, forgot about her. is it exclusive or nah
>>
>>341184449
>Mash Square to win Rehash
>Vaporware they will show for the next 3 years before canceling it again
>Non exclusive Rehash
>>
>>341184449
Resident evil VR and god of the witcher 3 skyrim uncharted of the last of us
>>
>>341184449
>The last of God of Us
>A 1 minute trailer
>Non exclusive gane
Why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>341183292
>the only thing worthwhile is naked Norman Reedus crying over a baby
>>
>>341185743
makes you think doesnt it? that naked norman reedsa and a baby was better than anything else there. really makes you think about how shit it all was.
>>
>>341185743
Really was.
>>
>>341184449
>2 movies
Hopefully RE will be something worthwhile, not just smash button to win, turn around for infinite ammo.
>>
>>341186141
It makes me think that Kojimbo has some fucked up mpreg fetish and Norman is wondering what the hell he signed up for
>>
>>341185743

people that think that was the only thing don't like games. they really don't. if they say they do, they are lying and need to fuck off this board.
>>
>>341187115
people who dont like games are the ones chanting "SONY WINS AGAIN" up and down the board. they cant handle microshill putting their shit out on PC now so they declare themselves the victor.
>>
File: are these niggas serious.png (142 KB, 299x252) Image search: [Google]
are these niggas serious.png
142 KB, 299x252
>>341183292
Neogaf comes here every fucking E3 to shitpost. Is this news to you? They literally gargle Kaz Harai's balls in their throat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.