[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allow me to summarize Sony's conference: its fucking nothing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sloot.jpg (288 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
sloot.jpg
288 KB, 996x1000
Allow me to summarize Sony's conference:
its fucking nothing, ending on more pretentious bullshit from the most overrated untalented hack on the planet: Hideous Kojimbo.

And jezus christ, getting fired from Konami must have taken a toll on his health.
>>
>>341182963
Don't be mad; you'll get your new Zelda this year.

Maybe.
>>
What did they announce? I saw the trailer for the kojima anti-oil game already.
>>
>>341183758
>b-b-b-but nintendurrrrr

Every time.

Btw bby, next time you try to make a witty retort atleast make sure the company you're shilling for has atleast released a game they announced at the previous E3.
>>
>>341182963
>My favourite shilling company did nothing
>B-but sony's stuff are bad, right?
>Because showing bad stuff is worse than showing nothing at all!
>>
>>341184515
>showing trash worse than showing nothing

Uhhh yeah?

>i'd rather shit in my hand than have an emty hand
>>
>>341184172
The Last Guardian (with an actual release date, October 25th 2016), God of War: the Last of Us edition (I'm not joking), Horizon Zero Dawn, a bunch of VR tech demos (Arkham VR, Star Wars VR Mission), Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered, A new Spider-Man game, a bunch of Heavy Rain-like titles, Resident Evil 7: Silent Hill edition (I'm not joking).
>>
>>341182963
>PS4 exclusives announced
>God of War
>Days Gone
>Detroit: Become Human
>Death Stranding
>Spider-man PS4

>>Xbox One exclusives announced
>

More new titles announced than EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft or Nintendo.

More EXCLUSIVES announced than Microsoft or Nintendo.

Compared to the dismal display of everyone else at E3, they won.
>>
>>341185347
>god of war: open world edition
instant trash.
>days gona
goody, another bland zombie shootey powpow game. YAWN
>Detroit
snore
>death stranding
no one cares, its pretentious incoherent bullshit from an overrated hack.
>spidder men
really?
>>
>>341185283
Son of the God of War looked fucking incredible.
You forgot Final Fantasy VR demo, and that zombie game by the Syphon Filter guys.

I hate zombie games, they are the most trite genre in gaming, and yet they managed to make that look fun again, so kudos for that.
>>
>>341185028
Face it, you're favourite company did jack shit.
>>
>>341186096
Are you really trying to pretend that that FF15VR garbage was worth 2 shits?

>zombie games are shit
>unless sony does it ofc

it was literally the blandest shit ever.
Backpedal while shooting zombies and the occasional conveniently placed explosive barrel.
>>
>>341182963
dumb anime poster
>>
>>341186096
>Son of the God of War looked fucking incredible.
Are you fucking with me? It's God of the Order 1887
>>
>>341186321
Face it, you're an illiterate spic.
>>
>>341182963
What a qt. I want her to step on my face.
>>
>>341186778
They actually are so deluded that they think it will be good.

There hasnt been a single game that made the transition to open world ,and didnt end up being dogshit as a result.

See: witcher 3. 80% of the content in that game is utter dogshit, because it is filler content to apd their empty open world.
>>
>>341187431
>open world
Open world isn't the problem. IT's that dog shit super scripted over the shoulder gameplay. It's gonna be EXACTLY like The Order 1887. Scripted and linear as fuck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.