[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Sony win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-13 21-17-44.jpg (260 KB, 1759x965) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13 21-17-44.jpg
260 KB, 1759x965
Did Sony win?
>>
Currently the least shitty but still shit.
Only new thing they showed that looked interesting at all was Spider-Man.

I like how Kojima just came on stage to announce a game and we're all supposed to be so enthralled when we know nothing about it.
>>
>>341181102
No. That was fucking terrible, all movies and VR shit. Kojima's entrance and trailer were great though.
>>
>>341181102
Easily the best games
Easily

Fuck, I don't own a PS4.
>>
>>341181769
What isn't a movie to you?
>>
>>341181102
Only worthwhile game is Spider-Man kek
>>
>>341181102
At least they kept the pacing up with little to no presenters.
>>
Nah they sucked, just less

People were expecting DMC5, Crash 4, RDR2, FF7R, In game footage of Kojima's game, etc

The leaks saying it's "10x better than Microsoft" were typical Sonyfag bullshit
>>
>>341182287
A game with gameplay outside of press square and hold up on the control stick. I'm 100% certain you could play that new GoW game with one hand.
>>
>>341182791
This tbqh

I was really wanting DMC5 so bad.
>>
>>341181769
>all movies
>but kojima's literal movie was great
this has to be b8
>>
>>341183872
Its a teaser for a game that just started development. I'm giving it a pass because it didn't show any "gameplay" like the other movie games. For all we know it could actually be good.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUCK
I DIDN'T WANT TO BUY A PS4
I REALLY DIDN'T
BUT I FUCKING HAVE TO NOW
>>
The last of War was a completly desapointment.

Detroid Noire looks cool if you like the LA one.

Crash was the biggest fuck you since :
>"i guess we have to make our own "

Re7 looks like youtube Bait.

No DMC5 .

Spiderman 4 looks ok i guess.

The new metal gear looks ok.

The best thing actualy was Call of duty. because the space battle looks like Ace Combat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.