[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SONY EVEN MANAGED TO MAKE CALL OF DUTY LOOK FUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Infinite Warfare.jpg (39 KB, 555x328) Image search: [Google]
Infinite Warfare.jpg
39 KB, 555x328
SONY EVEN MANAGED TO MAKE CALL OF DUTY LOOK FUN
>>
I didn't think it was actually cod but I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR
>>
It actually looks alot better than what we've seen so far in Battlefield 1 multiplayer
>>
I didnt realize it was cod until the shooting section.....It actually looked fun though. I thought the space dog fighting would be on rails but that looked fun....am I a casual now?
>>
>>341176272
>>341176231
>>341175596
>>341175263
Cod's jet combat is technically off-rails but it's not what you think. If you played any of the jet missions in black ops 3, it basically flies itself. You have a little bit of control but it's not satisfying at all because you can't lose, the jets don't really fight back and they willingly try to position themselves in front of you so you can press x to awesome.

Infinite Warfare's campaign is very to be every bit as sleep-inducingly boring as other Cod camapaigns. Don't fall for the crazy set pieces and flashing lights.
>>
>>341178357
yeah you're probably right.
>>
>>341178357

>CoD Campaigns
>Boring

CoD has objectively the best FPS campaigns. Even Ghosts, the worst game in the series, had a great campaign. Battlefield has the worst
>>
>>341179643
BO3's campaign was poop but nothing compared the BF4 campaign, seriously how do you fuck up pandering to the COD audience that badly.
>>
>>341175263
call of duty was literally n ever fun
anyone who likes it has shit taste. I wanted to puke. all that gay ass space shit mixed with cod holy fuck
>>
>>341179643
I group Battlefield and Cod's campaigns in the same pairing. They're both incredibly boring.

>walk forward and listen to dialogue
>building falls apart
>enemies rush in and you have to play wack a mole with the chest high walls everywhere
>big explosion
>quick time event
>yeah, we "did" it
>walk forward and listen to dialogue
>next setpeice falls apart
>enemies rush in

They're awful games.
>>
>>341180079
>BO3's campaign was poop
What

It probably has the best campaign in terms of current gen FPS games. It was a surrealist extravaganza, I loved it.
>>
>Copy-cat clone of Battlestar Galactica, right down to the fighter launch.

That alone actually makes me want to play this game.

Why is it that video games are always so desperate to make fighter pilots fucking soldiers as well though, ejecting from their cockpits to fight regular grunts? Shit is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>341180079
BO3 was great though
>>
>>341180269
Get fucked nerd, the era of your generic shooters are over
>>
Did they show Jon Snow?
>>
File: 1465844844977.png (647 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1465844844977.png
647 KB, 618x618
>give the player a grappling hook because they're too stupid to move around in 3D
>>
So can you control the jet fighter in multiplayer or not? I have never bought CoD game, but that scifi part was quite interesting. Battling on different planets and fighting in space might be great.
>>
>>341180661
>>341181303

Am I being rused?
>>
>>341182248
You can, but it's not what you think. It's not on-rails but you also have no autonomy and you can't lose. Cod campaigns are the type of things that look good in a trailer but are just so utterly devoid of fun and are depressing to play.
>>
>>341180079

Are you kidding? Battlefield 3, 4, and hardline's campaigns were complete shit. Ripped straight out from The Modern Warfare trilogy, but somehow made worse

>Muh evil russian terrorists
>Muh evil chinese

>>341180487

That's what CoD's campaigns are supposed to be, moron: A blockbuster action adventure movie. You don't play it for the gameplay, it's more of the experience. Similar to what Uncharted is
>>
>>341179643
It is FUCKING boring after MW 2.
Soap death in MW3 doesn't hold any weight
>>
>>341183110
Even in multiplayer it's kind of like on rails too?
>>
>>341182497
What didn't you like about it
>>
>>341184627

And what FPS campaigns might be recommend then? Doom with it's boring, repetitive onslaught of bullet sponge enemies?
>>
DMC5 is obviously being saved for TGS.
>>
>there are people who didn't like BO3's campaign
Were there not enough nameless musclebound military men shouting military jargon for you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.