[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SONY HAS LITERALLY WONE3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
SONY HAS LITERALLY WONE3
>>
>>341174502
gonna preorder his skylanders figure too. good luck getting yours op :)
>>
>No new crash game
>just remaster
>SKYLANDERS

This is fucking terrible.
>>
Enjoy the HD upgrade and the Amiibo

Exclusive to Amazon.

Pre-Order via the Playstation Network Store and get the rare Gold Variant Amiibo
>>
>>341175953
>HD upgrade of a ps1 game
God you're fucking dumb
>>
>>341174502
LEGOS SKYLANDERS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA
>>
JUST
>>
>>341174502
With what? A rehash?
>>
>>341175467
>>341175953
>>341179159
>>341180184
>IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO MAKES REMASTERS AND SKYLANDERS XD
>>
>No CTR
>No new crash game
ONE JOB SONY
YOU HAD
ONE
JOB
>>
How to commit suicide in 10 seconds.
>>
>>341180809
>re remaster
>sells like hotcakes
>re7 "returning to roots"

>crash remaster
>sells like hotcakes
>crash 4 "returning to roots"

See how that works? Vote with your wallet.
>>
ONLY TWO GAMES WITH RELEASE DATES, THE OTHER ARE IN DEVELOPMENT LMFOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

SHIT CONFERENCE, MICROSOFT WON
>>
whats wrong with remakes? Bring Crash back into focus so there can be interest to make a new game
>>
>>341180413
Oh so Amiibos and Nintendo remakes are ok now?

Sweet. I mean, they must be ok since its ok for there to be no New Crash games but instead remasters and a fucking toys to life crash.

Am I right?
>>
File: 1456669605062.gif (3 MB, 386x232) Image search: [Google]
1456669605062.gif
3 MB, 386x232
>>341174502
>PS1 uprezzed ports
>Skylanders
>>
I AM LEGIT FUCKING MAD.

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD? ALL SO THEY COULD SHILL THERE FUCKING VR TRASH.

I HOPE SOMEONE NUKES THAT SHIT COMPANY. FUCKING UBISOFT HAD BETTER GAMES THAT YOU.
>>
>>341181117
Alright, I'll choose not to buy the game to get the point across that I want a new game, not a fucking remaster.
>>
>>341181117
>Outlast clone
>back to the roots

Fuck you
>>
>>341181416
It's not uprezzed.
>>
>>341181117
>re remaster
>sells like hotcakes
>obscure 90's franchise
>sells like hotcakes
Nice joke anon
>>
>>341180413
Nintendo isn't teasing Metroid and F-Zero only to reveal remasters and skylanders.
>>
>>341175467

>WOOHOOHOOHOO KEKED AGAIN!
>>
Felt so bad for crashfags, can't believe they made an announcement that big for remasters and skylander.
>>
They won nothing, you fool.

The only winner here is fucking Bobby Kotick. AGAIN.
>>
>>341182691
>obscure 90's franchise
>over 100 million copies sold
>REmake remaster was the fastest selling game in the series
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.