[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the "lets play" bubble ever burst? will we eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (17 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 1200x1200
Will the "lets play" bubble ever burst?
will we eventually get to see pewdiepie, Arin, markaplier and the like fucked because of it ?
>>
>will we eventually get to see pewdiepie, Arin, markaplier and the like fucked because of it ?
Time is everyone's enemy. Soon they'll become old and little kids will move on to pay attention to the next younger generation.
>>
Nope. There's already huge gaming channels that you've never heard of ready to take the current giants' places when they decide they're happy with their millions and retire. Let's plays and streams will live on as long as there's 10 year olds getting their first computers and joining this new form of entertainment
>>
>>341168339
>entertainment

Ok
>>
>>341168339

Dat feel one one of those channels

is going to be mine
>>
>>341167697
> will it burst
No, it's too big now
> will we get to see pewdiepie, markaplier and Arin get fucked?
Yes, pewdiepie and mark will be fucked momebt they start showing their age, in another 10-15 years when they have grown older and less "attractive" tumblr will dump them like they did doctor who when the doctor transformed from a "cute guy" to an old man
Arin will last longer on the fact he rarly shows his face , but when it's over for him he's fucked harder then the others as he bomb high school
>>
>>341167697
When the game industry dies or looks gut them for more revenue (Nintendo like contracts) they will fall like flies.
>>
>>341168948
I'm not saying it's your form of entertainment you moron, I'm saying it is a form of entertainmenth in the world now
>>
>>341167697
>>341168109
>>341169091
You guys realize that they have hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars from youtube, right? Even if everyone completely forgot about them and they stopped earning a cent tomorrow they would still be doing just fine. No matter how much you dislike them they're never going to "get fucked"
>>
File: image.gif (483 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483 KB, 500x281
>>341167697
> Yfw pewdiepie and markaplier will keep going another 10+ years making Millions while totalbiscut succumbs to his cancer inside the next 4
>>
>>341169247
Ok
>>
>>341170334
> cancer
Fuck , I forgot about that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.