[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sony literally already won you cant make this shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ps4.jpg (3 MB, 4474x2520) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
3 MB, 4474x2520
>sony literally already won

you cant make this shit up
>>
LAST GUARDIAN OCTOBER 2016
>>
>No Ape Escape 4
>>
>>341165518
what about Watch Dogs 2
>>
>>341165032
Is there a list of what all these games are? Or could someone be kind enough to name them please?
>>
>>341165797
>not already knowing
get out noob
>>
>>341165032
Lori minase? Game please? Also what are the 4 in the top left corner (first 2 on the first and second row)?
>>
>>341166531
>Lori
>>
>>341165032
What are the last 2 games in the top row? The anime one and the monster/kaiju/robot one?
>>
>TONIGHT
>>
>>341165032
Anyone know the exact release date for the god Eater 2: Rage Burst game? The one that gets you the free download of God Eater Resurrection.

>>341166531
Idolm@ster.

>>341166998
Anime one is Disgaea 5 and I think Kaiju one is Earth Defense Force.
>>
>>341172850
Thank you!
Do you know what the last game in the second to last row is? Also the first 2 in the firsy row? Those are the only 3 i dont know about.

Also, FUCKING CRASH TRILOGY REMASTER
>>
>>341175423
I know of the second to last row's last game, but not the name. It's a new version of an old game if that helps.

The other two, I dunno.
>>
All I see is Shenmue III.
>>
>>341165032
Wow, look at all those games I won't be playing on PS4 :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.