[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SONY WINS, SONY WINS, NOT EVEN INTO THE SECOND GAME AND SONY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: SCEEPGWPressConfAnn_thumb.jpg (18 KB, 554x313) Image search: [Google]
SCEEPGWPressConfAnn_thumb.jpg
18 KB, 554x313
SONY WINS, SONY WINS, NOT EVEN INTO THE SECOND GAME AND SONY HAS CRUSHED THE COMPETITION
>>
>>341162861
sony always wins
it's not fair!
>>
>>341162861
Looks like it's gonna be trash. That was so scripted and the camera perspective and combat look like shit

It's God of the Order 1887
>>
File: 2654961234.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
2654961234.png
77 KB, 491x541
>>341162861
Agreed, 1 game and they've already won. It isn't fair, they do this nearly every year.
>>
>>341163252

It's still something.
Unlike Microsoft who showed literally nothing we haven't already seen.
>>
>>341163252
>scripted
No shit, its a stage demo. Might be early into the game.

Just on what they are doing, I am okay with changing a franchise drastically rather than running its gameplay systems into the ground.
>>
GOW its just a movie
>>
>>341162861
Its one game, and they even said that they wont announce a new console. Unless they changed their minds, and decide to do it, they dont have a chance. Been PC gaming for years, but Xbox clearly won. From the side lines, and non bias perspective, its sad to see Sony fans eat this up, after just one game, even though Micro announced a lot.
Sad that their fans are like that.
>>
>>341162861
Calling it now you're going to play as the kid.
I kept seeing skill level up popup thingys whenever the kid learned/displayed knowledge.
>>
File: 1465859163505.jpg (163 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
1465859163505.jpg
163 KB, 950x713
PLEASE DMC5 SALVE THIS E3
>>
LAST OF US 2 BABY
>>
DID YOU SEE THE WAY THE GUY PRESSED SQUARE + CIRCLE!? AMAZING!
>>
>show one game
>already beaten everyone else in competition
This shit shouldn't be allowed. Wait to hold these conferences until after everyone else can actually compare.
>>
Based Sony. Bravo, Sony! Sony killing it. How can one company be so based? I can't wait to see the other Sony products and Sony gaming franchises. Hoping they acknowledge the neo and blow Microsoft out of the water with their hidden ace they have up their sleeve (hint: think 8GB GDDR5.... Cerny is a god!)
>>
>>341162861
All they did was show who the God of War team was a one trick pony with the wrist blades and are naughty dog 2.0 with the "cinematic" gameplay
>>
>shill
>shill
>shill
>shill
>dontforget your system is outdated in 6 months and buy our new $900 NEO with VR headset included

amaze
>>
>>341163960
>Might be early into the game.
It still showed us that the gameplay is gonna be 1887 tier
>>
I really like Ico, The Last Guardian looks good
>>
File: 18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
We won
>>
>>341166028
>We

Unless Sony signs your paycheck you did not win anything.
>>
>>341166780
Stay assmad Microshill
>>
>>341166926
Thanks for showing your substandard intelligence.
>>
There presentation so far is the best, but Im still waiting for actual games
>>
>>341167178
u mad bitch? theres still time for u to join the sony wagon if u apologize first:)
>>
I fucking love how Sony destroys every competition without even trying LOL
>>
>>341167178
stay mad microcock.
>>
Why are people this loyal to any company?

Sony and Nintendo are terrible to customers. Microsoft is just there
>>
>>341167678
You are the mad one. Instantly thinking anyone that calls your shit out as a fanboy. I will pick up a ps4 for DQXI. Only a childish mindset leads you to feel others accomplishments as your own.
>>
Sony is beating the shit out of everyone right now
>>
Sony is fucking killing it and it ain't even close. PC fans are just jealous as fuck that their overpriced steam boxes are missing out on state-of-the-art software. PSVR is going to curb stomp Vive. "Muh room space"
>>
oh boy, can't wait to watch all these movies
>>
>>341168354
People will attach themselves to others to feel special.
>>
DETROIT NIGGAS, DAVID CAGE HAS DONE IT AGAIN
>>
Flawless victory for Sony. Again.
>>
>>341162861
I bet the non false flaggers could be counted on one hand today.
>>
>>341164052
They were all over other conferences saying "bu-bu- my Sony will still win! Rip!" But I didn't know it'd be this bad when it's their own.
>>
>RESIDENT EVIL

oh boy
>>
Would a kind anon please fill me in? I am stuck in late night class and am missing it.
>>
>>341164052
>even though Micro announced a lot.
Yeah, the fact that their console is obsolete now that they're porting every new Xbone game to PC as well lmfao
>>
>>341171886
New Resident Evil numbered sequel, demo playable TONIGHT
>>
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
NINTENDO WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN
S-SURELY NINTENDO'S GONNA WIN R-RIGHT
FUCKING DELETE THIS CONFERENCE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
THE GAMES JUST KEEP COMING FOR SONY I'M FUCKING DONE
>>
Sooo, what did they even announced? had to go for a while.
>>
>>341179264

Crash in Skylanders.

And that's about it.
>>
>>341179264

Naked Man: Fetus Crawling Edition.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.