[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne.jpg (396 KB, 2197x2386) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
396 KB, 2197x2386
Dear 4chan,

Right now I am playing Bloodborne and I got the dlc, sadly though I have gotten stuck at the boss Laurence the first Vicar aka reskin Cleric Beast with some fire.

I have been stuck here for DAYS at end trying to beat him, and I just can't. I'm in new game + with a 115 str and magic build using the wheel and it sucks against this guy.

Can someone, anyone please help me beat him you would make me so happy.

tl;dr

I'm getting bodied by Laurence the first Vicar in Bloodborne and need help.

Thanks,

Anon
>>
>>341156264
aint that boss optional
>>
go to /bbg/ and ask for help
>>
>>341156692
If you want to be a pussy yeah
>>
>>341156264
I'm thinking about helping you out, lemme see if j have a character in that area still.
>>341156804
But senpai, I'm in the threas
>>
>>341156887
says the guy summoning for boss help, okay
>>
OP here,

yeah he's optional, but if I can get past him then I can finally be contempt and happy with myself.

I know I gotta git gud, but I've tried against this thing and it just isn't helping.
>>
>>341156264
Equip armor with the highest defense against fire.
>>
OP here,

Currently using old hunter set, fire resistance is good as well as physical def.
>>
>>341157297
What's your password nerd and are you north American?
>>
OP once again,

password is "hi" all in lowercase. Yep in North America, specifically eastern region.
>>
>>341156264
What part is fucking you over
If its the second stage I'm going to laugh at you
>>
OP,

it's the second stage.... feels bad man
>>
>>341157040
>muh projections
>b-but I'm not a pussy for skipping bosses

Yes you are, falling back in the summons excuse proves it
>>
>>341157818
I'll be ringing my small bell in front of the boss room in 30 seconds
>>
OP again,

K thanks, give me 5 mins to collect blood viles and bullets.

Thanks man, you're the real hero
>>
>>341158386
No problem bae, also might be best to set your network region to worldwide just in case because I'm a Canuck.

And glad to help, Laurence has the second best boss theme anyways
>>
>>341158069
Holy shit OP
He turns into a drunk old man vomiting and shitting all over the floor, how do you lose to that

>feels bad man
>>
OP here,

ringing bell with password set to lowercase "hi"
>>
>>341156264
Skip red smelter beast, go to kos or whatever. Lawrence is the Kalameet of this game.
>>
>>341159728
My bad man I'm really rusty, if you don't make it I'll be back with a different weapon
>>
OP back,

It's good man, I'm just gonna grind up and get some more madmen knowledge while I'm at it, thanks for trying.

-OP
>>
>>341161847
Alright well I'll be back in 10 minutes or so so let me know if u want to take another crack at it
>>
OP,

Grinded out to lvl 120 got 40 str now + 50 hp. If you wanna try again msg me
>>
>>341167043
Let's do it
>>
OP,

K on my way, thanks man for doing this. This really does mean a lot to me.
>>
>>341167662
Like I said no trouble I enjoy it.

Just been a while since I played, been playing the new witcher expansion and dark souls 3.
>>
>>341156264
You stay to his sides, I forgot which one is better but you mainly have to watch out for the attack where he swipes and turns to you. When he loses the legs just strafe around him until he stops and just fucking unload on him until he starts moving again. He's actually a pretty straightforward boss it just takes forever because of his absurd health pool
>>
>>341167043
I can also help if you want. You still need it?
>>
>>341167662
>>341168716
Another player might be sweet, valtr is kinda me in my opinion
>>
OP here,

yeah true, saldy though I'm running low on madmen knowledge
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x360
>>341169107
Fuck, I can't. I forgot that I beat it again and lost access to everywhere.
>>
>>341170896
Truly the worst feel, especially since ng+ is automatic.
>>
OP,

Sorry to hear that. Just got 3 more madmen knowledge. If anyone else wants to help remember to set password to "hi"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.