[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Am actually more excited for the FF12 HD remaster than FF15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: HD1.jpg (993 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HD1.jpg
993 KB, 1920x1080
>Am actually more excited for the FF12 HD remaster than FF15 now

I guess somewhere among the line my enthusiasm for FF died. Or maybe I just got too old for JRPGs? Or maybe FF15 just took too long to make?
>>
same here.

I hope they add alt costumes.
>>
Just because FF15 is shit, doesn't mean we like FF12 now. It was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>341155885
Anon I wasted 300 hours on FF12 back in the day. It's one of my favorite FF games.
>>
>>341155885

I loved FF12
>>
>>341155627
so much this.

Is there new news about the remaster?
>>
File: 1456794405612.jpg (36 KB, 300x511) Image search: [Google]
1456794405612.jpg
36 KB, 300x511
>>341155885
X was the beginning of the end.
XII was a step in the right direction before everything went wrong with XIII.
>>
Your willingness to try new things has decreased and you just want to relive the same experience you're used to because you're desperately trying to relive some imagined glory days that really never were that good in the first place
>>
>>341155885
dude wat? FF12 was great, and the only people who complain (that i've seen personally) are just lazy fucks who didn't want to get thier gambits figured out.
>>
My enthusiasm might have died but at least I'm not as corroded as >>341156251
>>
>>341156216
>>341155885

9 was the beginning of the end
A shallow and uninspired piece of shit that desperately tried to bank on nostalgia instead of being its own, new thing
>>
>>341156251

Not OP, I was totally set on getting FFVX for 8 years, but the game as it looks now, I have practically changed my mind at this point.
>>
>>341155331

You want to relive the game you enjoyed when you were younger. And given the history of the series, the next game is more likely to be a dramatic departure from what you want in a FF game.

Happens to all FF fans eventually. Hence why every FF thread derails into old fans bitching about which game was best and how the series lost its way.
>>
>>341155331
post a pic of the remaster, thats emulated
>>
Can't get why all these new FF get remasters and Square gives no fucks to make a Final Fantasy VI 3D remake.
>>
>>341155331
>wanting worst FF

literally why?
>>
>>341155885
>we

It must be such a burden to live with shit taste. I'll continue to enjoy the game.
>>
>FF12 was announced, came out, had not one but now two remakes in the time it took for FF15 to come out
>>
>>341157452
Remasters are cheaper and easier to make than full fledged remakes.
>>
Penelo
Fran
Ashe

three reasons this deserves a remaster.
>>
>>341157452

Nomura said the same thing. But obviously SquareEnix wanted to remake FFVII since it is their most hyped game. Even if it sucks, it'll probably sell 6-10 million copies just from the hype. And require less marketing than FFXV.
>>
>>341157821
I hope the sneak bigger asses in the remaster.
>>
>>341157470
Nobody asked for VIII though.
>>
>>341155331
>guess somewhere among the line my enthusiasm for FF died.
Mine died right at FF12.

I'm still waiting for good remakes of everything below 7.
>>
>>341155331
>still no removal of stutter stepping to draw/put away weapons

WHY
>>
>>341158008
Modern Squeenix hates big asses.
>>
>>341156216

IV was the beginning of the end. But not really since I was worse than other class based games of its time, II was horrible and III was boring. The FF series was lackluster from the very start. By the time we got up to games like X and XII, it was just being kept alive by marketing and hype. Final Fantasy was to the PS2 what Elder Scrolls is today.
>>
in times where most releases are just bland dlc cash grabs its hard to have faith in new games. i dig you there...
what used to be the full game a few years ago is released in 3-4 parts now. shit sucks badly.
but everyone of you who ever paid for dlc made this happen.
so fuck you guys!
>>
I can understand why they're not but I really wish they were making it for Vita as well.

XII portable would be so sweet.
>>
>>341158274
why would they put effort into it?
>>
>>341157269
>every FF thread derails into old fans bitching about which game was best

Most FFs were fine, but FF6 has always objectively been the best.
>>
FF died after VII. VIII is an abortion unmatched until XIII. IX, X and XII are just eh. MMOs are trash. XV looks shit so far.
>>
>>341155885
>FFXV is shit
>has even played it.

no, the demo doesn't count.
>>
>>341158717
Vita is dead.
Every game is either multiplat or shovelware, and all the exclusives are getting ported with extra content to PS4, like Tokyo Xanadu.
Worthless system.
>>
>>341158865

>but FF6 has always objectively been the best.
See, I would have agreed with you. But then you threw the stupid 'objectively' crap into your argument. So I'm required to disagree.
>>
>>341158016
at least VIII didn't try to be some shitty action game and fail miserably. XII is worse than XV will ever be. nothing about it stands out.
>>
>>341159134

>FFXV is going to be amazing!
>makes multiple shill threads daily; getting into huge arguments with anyone who claims its less than stellar
>hasn't even played it

It works both ways FFXV Kun.
>>
>>341158865
V is better than VI.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.