[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman news coming at E3, 2 bonus missions added: The Icon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hitman news coming at E3, 2 bonus missions added:

The Icon
When the town of Sapienza is taken over by a film crew shooting a new sci-fi blockbuster. Agent 47 must aim to retire one of the cast members during a climactic scene being staged late at night in the town square.

A House Built on Sand
Set at the frenetic night markets in Marrakesh, a mole for a major construction company is about to sell secrets to their largest rivals. Agent 47 is tasked with making sure the leak stops there.

The Summer Bonus Episode will also present a range of new in-game Challenges and Opportunities and an entirely new setting for Escalation Contracts and Elusive Targets.

Each location will have a completely different feel when you revisit it. The Icon, set in Sapienza will even have a crazy giant killer robot, which allows us to show what we can do with HITMAN as a live game and it also feels like the perfect midway point of the season before the final three locations; Thailand, the United States and the season finale in Japan arrive later in 2016.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/236870/announcements/detail/833544688753882368
>>
Elusive Target today
>>
The Marrakesh story mission was pretty bad, hopefully they can make better use of the map with this mission. Would've preferred a Paris mission but that map is already great while Marrakesh needs something good to be worth a damn.
>>
>>341155246
>The Marrakesh story mission was pretty bad
Why do people keep saying that?
It wasn't better than sapienza maybe, but Marrakesh was just as great.
>>
Anyone else start getting hard crashes after Marrakesh update?
>>
2 more et
>>
>>341155383
Both targets were in areas that could be approached in very limited ways, the school especially had a lack of variety in disguises, the whole bazaar area of the map was pointless, there was almost no verticality, and so on.
>>
>>341155383
I disagree. It's too crowded, and not just in the crowds. The narrow hallways, the narrow underground, the tiny school, the boring and enclosed consulate, etc. After Sapienza it's a pretty big downgrade. But at least it came out on time.
>>
>>341155974
>shitty gloves
7 more for a good suit.
>>
>>341156065
>But at least it came out on time.
I would've preferred a delay if it meant a better mission. Hopefully the bonus missions mean that they're not trying to rush episodes out on a monthly basis anymore.
>>
>>341156057
>Both targets were in areas that could be approached in very limited ways

So what? too hard for you?

> the school especially had a lack of variety in disguises

Hum, you mean you couldn't disguise in a penguin suit?

>the whole bazaar area of the map was pointless

How do they dare decorate and fill their map? Devs are so fucking dump!
Not that it could even serve in contracts.

>>341156065
Downgrade doesn't mean it's a bad mission/map.
>>
>>341156057
Yeah, I beat it a couple ways and then Silent Assassin, Suit Only. I want to play around with the level more but it doesn't feel like there's much left I can do besides things very much like my SASO run in wackier clothes. Paris and Sapienza had so much more going on and so many ways to approach various things.
>>
Marrakesh is a decent mid-game mission. It's a very sneaky, high-stakes political assassination, in a game about how you just take these jobs without a thought to what happens after. But it's a very bland sandbox.

The school and the consulate felt much more like stealth challenges compared to areas in Paris and Sapienza (the auction, the mansion, the lab) which were really interesting and lively places to get to. Marrakesh is just seems like a methodical in-and-out job to me so far.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.