[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /v/ think of the Xbox press conference?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: Xbox Controllers.jpg (43 KB, 882x582) Image search: [Google]
Xbox Controllers.jpg
43 KB, 882x582
What did /v/ think of the Xbox press conference?
>>
>*image of a man killing himself with a gun*
>>
I weep for my Xbox One. Why did MS fail you so hard?

Fuckin' Satya.
>>
loss comic
>>
Best PC conference so far.
>>
>>341149643

>Buy a game on the bone
>You can also play it on your computer if you want

Shut the fuck up faggot, cross platform buy/play is amazing and MS is taking a huge step forward here.

Sony will have to shill real hard to have a better conference
>>
>>341149473
>also on PC

they took it to a whole new level
>>
Thinking of buying that s model

don't need the Scorpio, I don't think. don't care about graphics
>>
>>341149473
they get an A
>>
>>341149812
>when it's sony also on pc it's no exclusives, when it's microsoft also on pc it's amazing
>>
>>341149473
more like the Microsoft conference

That Pirate game looked cool if you have friends, all the little things like clubs and arena are a nice addition too

I guess they will show more stuffs at Gamescom like last year
>>
>>341149473
I'm at a loss for words
>>
>>341149986
Windows is a Microsoft product
>>
>>341149986

Xbone runs Windows 10, so its the same platform.

PS4 doesn't run Windows so it losing an exclusive eliminates a reason to buy the system
>>
>>341149473
I enjoyed it a lot. I felt like there was genuine enthusiasm for most everything they showed.
/v/ is just full of whining man babies.
>>
>>341149812
>you buy a platform because you expect it to have something that allows it to stand on its own
>that platform has all its individuality taken from it

Yeah, this is all positive.
>>
>>341149473
Didn't watch it. What did they show?
>>
why everybody is so pissed at Win10 cross buy ? Lmao it's Microsoft they can do whatever they want with both windows and Xbox. Sony would probably do the same if it developed systems like M$
>>
360 and PC had a shitload of shared games and it didn't affect sales of the 360 one bit

But suddenly people care about it now and pretend Xbone is done for? Lel
>>
>>341150184
>>341150309
From Microsoft's point of view, yes, this is a good thing. From a person who has a Windows 10 PC and not an Xbone, yes, this is a good thing.

From someone who owns an Xbone, this sucks. Xbone is the designated 'buy this is if you cant afford to buy a good PC' console. Consoles are just inferior computers except they have exclusives to keep them alive, if they have no exclusives, and you can afford a good computer, there's no point in owning one. This isn't a difficult idea to grasp.
>>
It was complete shit.
>>
Very underwhelming
almost no games
>>
>>341149473
it was just corporate speak for "we give up"
>>
>>341150731

>Buy game on xbone to play on the couch
>Get a physical copy as well as a digital copy on PC

Literally no downsides to this. You're getting two copies of a game for 60 dollars regardless of where you buy it. Xbots should be happy as fuck.
>>
>>341150731

Why does it suck? They still get the fucking game.
>>
>>341150939

Better than PC gaming talking show desu
>>
wanted more recore
>>
>>341151223
Maybe there are no downsides for people that already has the console, but what are the reasons now to buy a Xbox One instead of a PC with Windows 10 and if you want a console dont get either a PS4 or a Wii U for its exclusives? Getting a Xbox One if you already have a PC with Windows 10 seems pointless
>>
2016 looks mediocre besides Dead Rising

ReCore was absolutely lackluster, really dropped the ball on this one
>>
microsoft is showing why you don't fuck with them
they're bringing out a console stronger than the neo and nx come holiday 2017 sony and nintendo might be fucked with a console that has better graphics on the market at a reasonable price compared to the neo and Nx
>>
>>341151749
Because if I knew everything would be on Windows 10, I wouldn't have bought an Xbone. Halo 5 and MCC are literally it's only exclusives. Is that such a difficult concept to understand?
>>
Lots of games, even if most were already announced and known. Xbox S doesn't look like a VHS for a change and they are pushing crossplay/buy which is neat.
Scorpio at this point in time is whocares.
B+, large improvement from previous year.
>>
you mean the windows 10 press conference?
>>
File: losing weight.png (474 KB, 743x650) Image search: [Google]
losing weight.png
474 KB, 743x650
>>341149473
i think they lost as always
>>
>>341149473
Lackluster. It pretty much sounded like they're killing off the Xbone at this point. Should have just been dedicated to nothing but Windows 10.
>>
>>341152710

You still get the fucking games?

?????????????????

What's the problem?
>>
>>341149473
Everyone is in cocksucking mode because all the games are coming to PC but the conference itself was mediocre.
>>
I'm excited to get a bunch of the typically xbox exclusive games on pc. A fine move in my opinion, because I did not want to buy a bone
>>
>>341153223
I wouldn't have to buy a xbone, and save over 300 dollars.
>>
>>341149473
You losst me.
>>
>>341153283
Pretty much this. What's the point of even getting an Xbone now if they're just gonna port it all over to the PC anyway?

Still amazes me we have people on /v/ who unironically think console gaming is better than PC gaming
>>
>tfw own a gaymen PC and an Xbone
>tfw the revelation that now when I buy a game for one, I'll get it on the other
>tfw knowing that when my gf kicks me out of the living room to watch her chick shows, I can continue my gaming in the bed room on my PC
>tfw knowing that when she's asleep in bed, I can continue my gaming in the living room on my xbone

Idort truly is the masterrace. Normies Where We @?
>>
>>341149473
>EXCLUSIVELY ON WINDOWS 10

yeah that's about it.
>>
>>341153442

thats your punishment for being a stupid peasant
>>
They didnt show a single thing that made me go "damn I cant wait to play that"

Maybe dead rising 4 if it wasnt outsourced to gaijins. Is the developer confirmed?
>>
>>341153714
I'm keeping my Xbox so I can play exclusives without having Win10.
>>
>>341153442

That's what you get for being impatient and buying a console in the first two years????????????

???????????

What's the problem?
>>
>>341149473
I thought they did well, aside from xbox windows "exclusive". Excited for the indie games, forza horizon 3 and scaebound all with crossplay. Friend has pc, i.have xbox and a toaster so crossplay will work perfectly and I love it.
>>
I like the custom controllers
>>
>>341149473
Honestly I was surprised and impressed by how many games they had and that they just ran through a lot of them without stopping to chat shit.

Still not gonna buy one though.
>>
Don't know why they'd release the xbone S with the scorpio right around the corner
>>
>>341149473
It was shit.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.