[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ stupid or is this all just ironic shitposting and b8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: watch_dogs_2.0.0 (1).jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watch_dogs_2.0.0 (1).jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
Is /v/ stupid or is this all just ironic shitposting and b8?

Aside from the name and slogan, the meme candidate in Watch Dogs 2 is literally Hillary Clinton.

If anything, Clinton supporters should be angry about this, not Trump supporters.

>they're manipulating your feed to tailor your opinion to their interests
>their fooling you into voting for their puppet

It's Clinton. It's anti-establishment. Clinton is the establishment.

For fucks sake, Trump is anti-establishment too.

This guy is not a "not-Trump". He literally is not Trump.
>>
This guy is what the jewish puppets and Ubisoft wants him to be: dumb, violent and WE WUZ HACKS
>>
As much as I'd love a game where you fuck up Trump, I agree, it's definitely Shillary.
>>
>>341144674
Its supppsed to be trump but you are correct that Hilary is the real manipulative candidate. Trump is just a moron but Hialry actually rigs elections and the like.
Still think the game looks decent even with the obvious anti trump agenda.
>>
/v/'s just stupid. Simple as that. I think it's gonna be a fun game.
>>
>>341144674
Do you have a single made-up Hillary quote to back that up?
>>
>>341144674
The candidate is just a classic demagogue

Since Trump is also one to a T, they seem similar
>>
>>341144674
>all these people on /v/ in multiple threads ACTIVELY defending a Watch Dogs game
You should all inhale large amounts of helium
>>
>>341145119
But the character in the game is literally a manipulative candidate.

Shares the physical attributes of Trump but in terms of characterisation it's an establishment political puppet, like Hillary.
>>
Only children are anti establishment
>>
>>341144674
that woman is literally doing an assassins creed leap of faith.
>>
>>341146431
So it's how the leftist media want to see Trump.
>>
it was pretty obviously an allusion to trump, what with the "make the bay area strong". But /v/ is for video games, and /pol/ is for political discussion, so this thread should be there.
>>
>>341147850
You're fucking retarded, this counts as a video game discussion
>>
>>341148863
most of the posts in this thread are about the candidates and not the game
>>
>>341149024
They are talking about who the game is parodying. Are you stupid?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.