[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not getting in lawbreakers beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: ng7BO8z.png (17 KB, 476x400) Image search: [Google]
ng7BO8z.png
17 KB, 476x400
>not getting in lawbreakers beta
>>
Im a weeb, I probably wouldn't like it
>>
No thanks, I'm still not done with Overwatch and probably won't be for some time. Maybe when it comes out anon
>>
Got a code, but probably won't play it.
>>
Got a code but realized I'll be away for those two days of the beta
I mean I'm not even mad, I just wanted to play the game, heh
>>
I signed up as soon as they showed it but didn't get a key, oh well
>>
>>341141252
That's an alpha anon
>>
It looked fun enough to try. I don't have the money for Overwatch anyway so this'll be a good substitute.
>>
>>341141252
I signed up like 2 days ago, did I sign up too late?
>>
That says Alpha.
>>
>>341141252
i thought this shit was on nexon or some f2p asian crap like that
>>
>>341145787
They changed it to a buy to play game
>>
>>341145787
oh shit checked my email and I'm in. It's def on steam
>>
>>341141862
lmao loser that watches anime
>>
>>341141252
>wanting another meme tier hero shooter

off yourself now
>>
>>341146405
It's more of an arena shooter. Overwatch is just reskinned TF2 with more memes and less skill. Lawbreakers is a proper arena shooter that also happens to have different character abilities.
>>
>>341146738
>more memes than meme fortress 2
>>
>>341146946
That's how memey Animewatch is. It's literally 9gag/imgur the video game.
>>
>>341144348

keys don't show up till like tomorrow, and it doesn't launch till the 16 or 18th
>>
CLIFFY B PRESENTS- BRINK 2: OVERBRINK
>>
>>341146162
>this man watches tv
>>
>>341147041

dude you aren't making any sense. you're just piling up words without really conveying anything.
>>
WHAT IS THE POINT OF SHOOTING BACKWARDS
>>
>>341147436

brink 2 already came out senpai, its called dirty bomb.
>>
>>341147653
How does Animewatch being shit not make sense to you?
>>
>>341141252
Saw OPs post, checked my email and i got one too. Cool.
>>
>>341147301
Why is everyone else already getting theirs then
>>
>>341148060

its not shit though, i've had a lot of fun with it. granted it has some things that need fixed like the hitboxes and tickrate but aside from that its a very competent shooter.
>>
>>341148264

because you're believing a bunch of shitposters. if you'd notice OP's invite says 'friends and family' which means not you.
>>
>>341148060
how does being so mentally challenged that you have to resort to buzz words to convey what you feel make sense to you?
>>
Signed up within seconds of the announcement during him talking. Didn't receive.
>>
>>341148330
Oh get the fuck out of here. I'm enjoying Overwatch too but you are straight up lying if you don't say it's shit.

20 tick servers, uses a SINGLE HITBOX not multiple, hitscan, RNG, no dedicated servers, quick play only, no ELO, no rankings, overpowered ultis, most of the game consists of holding down W and M1, unbalanced and finally 20 fucking tick servers in 2016.
>>
>Cliffy B

I really want that guy to stop.
>>
>>341148857

i already mentioned hitboxes and tickrate. Also if you're still complaining about ults then you are probably garbage at the game. there are plenty of ways to nullify ults or straight up kill people while they are activating them.
also its a blizzard game, why are you surprised it uses matchmaking?
>>
File: _20160613_172151.jpg (182 KB, 1440x1256) Image search: [Google]
_20160613_172151.jpg
182 KB, 1440x1256
>>
>>341141252
>ng7BO8z.png
hey reddo
>>
>>341149424
So just because you mention a problem it goes away? Those two problems ALONE, without anything else I mentioned is enough to kill the game.

All it is now is a casual shooter for shitters who's never played a different FPS.
>>
>>341149424
>Also if you're still complaining about ults then you are probably garbage at the game

Honestly just sounds like you're a fucking faggot that gets 4 kills every round and they're all from Mcrees ult.
>>
Sorry mate, got me some Dirty Bomb to last through the year
>>
>>341149729

i don't feel like the hitbox and tickrate issues are enough to call the game shit, everyone is effected by them equally and the classes that rely on huge hitboxes like hanzo aren't even top tier heroes.
>>
One of the few interesting games.

Sorry OP.
>>
been looking forward to lawbreakers for a while. hopefully it's as fun as it looks.
overwatch gets boring fast and barely has any content, and battleborn looks just as shitty.
>>
>>341150008

mccree's ult makes him vulnerable for a solid 2 seconds before he even has a chance at killing you, and he can only kill people hes looking at. if you know where he is you can just waste him before he gets a shot off.
>>
>>341150350
It's one second. And only two heroes has the DPS to pull that off. Hanzo and Widow so you can fuck off with your hurr durr just counter them bullshit arguement because the only way to counter that is a charged widow shot or a Hanzo headshot so both of those need to be ready and aiming at him the second he starts it.
>>
File: 1431042791544.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1431042791544.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
>Alpha is only 2 days

fuck
>>
>>341150837

you could also simply put an ice wall in front of him, or rinehart could use his shield, or d.va could use her defense array, or genji could use his reflect.
or hell, another mccree could flashbang him.
>>
>>341148587
Check spam and all that. I signed up after they moved on to a different game and got in.
>>
>>341151243
Ice wall (Mei) is too slow. Reinhardt is true but no one would use a Reinhardt offensively unless it's a PL map or to JUST COUNTER ONE CHARACTERS FUCKING ULTI. D.va and Genji would only save themselves. Didn't know a flash interrupted his ult as I've never seen it happen but if that's true then you have one more way to counter it there.
>>
haven't been able to login yet
>>
>>341152049
>Ice wall (Mei) is too slow.
>an insta-cast ability
>too slow

are we even playing the same game
>>
>>341152192
I literally even put Mei in parentheses because I knew you would say that but you still did it.

She's too slow for her HP to effectively defend herself when capping. She would be dead before she could cast. Reinhardt is slow but has a shitload of HP and could survive enough to get his shield up.

I just realized that McRee's flashbang has faaaar to short of range to effectively counter a different McRee's ulti so that's out too.
>>
>>341152589

>I just realized that McRee's flashbang has faaaar to short of range to effectively counter a different McRee's ulti so that's out too.

ok so were assuming that mccree is using his ult from far away, i still don't see why any of my previous points don't apply. His ult is good, and if you catch a team off guard theres a solid chance you can wipe them, but thats why you should make an effort to keep an eye on mccree. his entire role is sneaking up on people and killing them, same with any of the assault heroes desu.
>>
I'll be pirating it for the true lawbreaking experience.
>>
>>341153749
But it's multiplayer only isn't it?
>>
File: 1350172011722.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1324) Image search: [Google]
1350172011722.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1324
>mfw i thought this was gonna be APB2 judging from the first 10 seconds of the trailer
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.