[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brave Frontier thread? This game deserves more love than it gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 640x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 640x949
Brave Frontier thread? This game deserves more love than it gets and personally it makes my dick rock hard
>>
>mobile
oh what is it, another game where progression is gated behind some energy bar, and filled with microtransactions to buy ultra overpowered units/gear and get shit instantly rather than wait?
>>
I haven't played in like 2 weeks, but I was caught up in all of the content and have meta units that should last for at least another ~5-6 months
>>
>>341142874
There's a Tales collaboration going right now. Thats about all you're missing.
>>
>>341142604
Oh look, a retarded sheep.
>>
>>341143313
is it not tho?
>>
>>341140630
Its kinda boring, I guess the only mobile RPG worth any investment of time is Granblue.
>>
Puzzles & Dragons without the puzzles, I played it for a couple days and it felt really shallow
>>
>>341145197
消滅都市 as well. It's so good.
>>
>>341145083
game gives plenty of shit to do while you wait for energy to recharge, and most of the OP units are easy to obtain as long as your not a fucking faggot that doesnt know how to git gud

and also fuck off it could be worse, we could play Undertale
>>
File: Mitum_030.png (687 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Mitum_030.png
687 KB, 480x800
I prefer Phantom of the kill. At least it's fire emblem mobile and a decent time killer. Still waiting on english to get their next chapter.
>>
>>341142604
It did not used to be but with limited edition units and shitty rate ups it is now.
>>
File: Luka on Brave Frontier.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Luka on Brave Frontier.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>341140630
Only got into it due to a promotion with this year's Miku Expo.
I only got Luka, which is more than enough for me. Pissed my phone and tablet don't work with it, yet on Windows 10, it has very little issues.
Not playing further until they fix that shit.
>>
>>341146472
Just a bait and switch, I can't believe how people keep falling for that. I mean I guess everyone deserves to fall into the f2p trap once or twice, but people should at least admit it is instead of defending it because they've spend several hundred hours or dollars into pay2win mobile games.
>>
>>341140630
>touch screen
This triggers the /v/tard
>>
File: 1439281798607.gif (3 MB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
1439281798607.gif
3 MB, 218x232
>>341146423
>tfw 14 strangers and 5 friends have used your character
>>
>>341146423
>scumi

No ty. havent forgotten what they did to chain chronicle, and they'll do it to this too.

>>341140630
>this game deserves

THe only thing this shitty P2W shitfest with ZERO gameplay deserves, is total obliteration.

>>341143313
Oh look, an inbred retarded faggot that took 5 years to learn a sub basic level of jap, and now thinks he's William Adams.

The game is trash. It has no gameplay to speak of, and its P2W as fuck.

>>341145748
Why do you feel the need to lie so hard?
>le undertale is bad

You're not fitting in, kiddo.
>>
>>341146748
I dropped the game around the time they officially retired the Vocaloid units. Managed to get all of them except Kaito.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.