[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was this, and how did he die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: UMS_8.gif (61 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
UMS_8.gif
61 KB, 340x296
Who was this, and how did he die?
>>
>>341137364
>playing an indie game
>2016

stop shilling your shitty indie game
>>
>>341137597
(You)
>>
>>341137597
That's Super Metroid, it came out in the 90's you dumb fuck.
>>
>>341137762
You just got baited by him.
>>
>>341137364
Master Chief had a hard life, but now he is at peace.
>>
>>341137906
so did you
>>
You don't....remember him?
>>
It's clearly Ornstein.
>>
Time and space is warped on Zebes.
>>
>>341137364
that's samus aran, the space pirate that metroid was trying to save
>>
>>341137364
There was a guy in the nintendo power comic, so it was probably him
>>
>>341137364
A federation soldier.
He was shot by either lasers or some kind of spine bolt.
>>
>>341137364
It doesn't matter, that's part of the atmosphere and mystery
>>
>>341137364
>how did he die?

He couldn't crawl.
>>
>>341138201
This 2bh
>>
>>341137364
He used to be a bounty hunter like you until he took a meme to the knee
>>
He saw the future.
>>
>>341143956
kek
>>
>>341138078

so did you

so did i
>>
>>341137364
Bait or not, I'll answer. He's just there for atmosphere. He's clearly a space federation soldier, and most likely just died from the eyeball door just to the right.

It's something lost on pretty much every developer and foreign to most people these days but such subtle inclusions are what make a world come to life. How did he die? Who was he? The best you can do is assume based on your surroundings, which in turn makes you study your surrounds and the possibilities therein.

Super Metroid was such a good game because of things like this, and it's a shame developers stopped using gameplay to tell a story. These days you'd scan it and get a fucking blog detailing his height, weight, skin color, favorite icecream flavor, his job and his cause of death.
>>
>>341144392
baitception lamo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.