[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this end up the least worst bit of E3 so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How did this end up the least worst bit of E3 so far?
>>
[This post brought to you by AMD]
>>
A million tiny teasers and a couple of beta and alpha signups announced. Not bad. Not much to get really excited about unless they can make Lawbreakers work or if Gwent is any good. The idea of a spoopy cyberpunk ghost game is intriguing but there was nothing in the trailer that convinced me it's in good hands.
>>
I dunno. Only one I've seen, since I was there.
>>
>>341136156
Have it fronted by a guy who is permanently, honestly excited about everything and who actually has at least some amount of credibility in the community.

Then rapidfire
>trailer of new thing
>devs talking for 2 minutes about new thing
>ask one or two interesting and relevant questions
>trailer of new thing
>rinse repeat ad infinitum
>finally hold a speech about how mustard gaming has evolved and is currently evolving
Man, you could almost think that this conference was about announcing, talking about and promoting video games, instead of people dancing dressed as sea food and showing as little actual footage as possible.
>>
Only watched bits and pieces of this, did anything interesting happen?
>>
>>341136156
you kidding, it was the least interesting and the most boring showcase.
>>
>>341137660
No lol
>>
>>341137660
fuck no. boring shit as always
>>
>>341136156
It was the same last year. PC should just stop trying.
>>
>>341137776

Had more games announced than any other conference so far. I'm not watching E3 for the spectacle, I just want news.
>>
>>341138079
This year's was a thousand times better than last year's.
>>
>>341138079
You are literally retarded if you think that
>>
>>341138079
Didn't talk enough about Fifa for your tastes, broheim?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.