[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These Legionary Assassins are making New Vegas impossible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Legion_assassin_thugleader.png (1 MB, 1234x881) Image search: [Google]
Legion_assassin_thugleader.png
1 MB, 1234x881
These Legionary Assassins are making New Vegas impossible to play for me. Whenever I try to get to Boulder city I encounter these guys and they murder me. I even have Boone with me, but he just dies too. They're after me because I freed the captives from their camp and killed a few of them.

what do
>>
>>341119283

Plant mines? Lure them into wildlife/NCR?
>>
>>341119283
Ready yourself for battle!
>>
>>341119283

Walk half of a lap around Boulder City and go in from the other side.
>>
>Open console
>Click on bad guy
>Type in "kill" (minus quotes)
>Hit enter
>?????
>PROFIT!
>>
>>341119283

What weapons and build?
>>
Get good.
>>
>>341119283
Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off the Legion so bad when you are such low level. Also, git gud.
>>
>>341119861
It seems avoiding the main road is a good tactic
>>
>>341120231
but i'm on xbox 360
>>
>>341120580
Doesn't having Boone as a companion automatically make them aggressive to you?
>>
>>341120262
I use service rifle, 357 magnum and I also have a minigun that is in 50% condition and has 200 ammo
>>
>>341119283
they go after your last known position, so if you have a stealth boy, use it, and they will go to where they last saw you and just stand there. but if you pass by another one of their spawn points they will come back.
>>
>>341120896
lol
>>
File: 029.jpg (27 KB, 577x569) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
27 KB, 577x569
>>341120896
>FNV
>On 360
>>
you fucked up anon
>>
360 means no quicksaves right? boy you are gonna be a hardened motherfucker once you figure a way to get past those guys. maybe go somewhere else and grind a little?
>>
>>341119283
>freeing powder niggers
You deserve it
>>
>>341120950
Well, he's automatically aggressive to them, so yah. Also, if you're not sneaking when you let the prisoners go, they get mad; but if you're sneaking, even if they detect you, they don't care.
>>
>>341119283
Fuck off to the nearest weapon merchant, get anything explosive and come back. They're all packed together so it shouldn't take more than three mines.
>>
>>341120896
I hope you are enjoying those freezes and crashes every 15 minutes.
>>
>>341119283
Get good.

Alternatively, faction armor.
>>
>>341120896
>>341121420
>>341121905
I have 500 hours on the 360 version
>>
>>341119283

That's what you get for being degenerate and fighting the best civilization t.b.h
It's game over, you dead.
>>
>>341119283
Take a different route into Boulder City and lead them into the NCR troopers stationed in there.
>>
These guys are way more difficult than Talon Company from F03 so I was surprised at first. But you can do it, I've done it on the hardest. Use Chems, good weapons, maybe even target their weapons, then them. Go with more aggressive companions like Rex and Lily. Maybe toy with them, get them to an area with fire gekkos or scorpians.
>>
>>341123527
this anon is onto something. vats two grenades and they'll all be crippled as fuck and half dead
>>
>>341119283
If you haven't made it to Vegas yet, try your best to get in, and all your crimes against factions will be wiped once.

If you're past that, too bad
>>
youre bad. the combat is easy, gear up
>>
>>341127626
That's a good idea. If you're not too far into the game maybe start over and play neutral as long as possible. Try increasing your standing, from my experience they won't attack you in Ceaser's camp, do some quests for him.
>>
>>341119283
you can hide from them if you're not gud at the game, otherwise mod it out or play on very easy
or don't cross people if you're not ready to deal with the consequences
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.