[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kirby Planet Robobot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
Name some things that you liked or loved in this game.
>>
>>341101545
I loved the addition of a semblance of a narrative without it being forced down our throat. I loved the Robobot for its quirks and features but also distinct power behind it. I thought the level where you spend half as Kirby solo and half in the Robobot illustrated this brilliantly.

But my favourite was the ending and final boss. Its a neat, tidy package of a game done very well and comfy.
>>
File: deepestlor.png (2 MB, 828x1684) Image search: [Google]
deepestlor.png
2 MB, 828x1684
Just about everything

I won't deny Kirby's very much built a specific structure and formula which Robobot played by entirely, I can see people getting tired of it, but i personally see it coming so I get excited to experience the variables and content as supposed to how its framed, it helps that I really enjoy the format.

Though nice surprise on the 100% cutscene, did not expect that

They've been waiting to unleash it for a while now, what do you all think is next? I'd say they've teased Dark Matter enough, the time is nigh
>>
>>341102743
>All those things around Nova
>They're all attacks used by Star Dream
DEEPEST
>>
File: 1464316389010.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464316389010.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
True Arena is still murdering me. I used hammer and trying to be patient but just get butchered. Help!
>>
So was Nova a Star Dream Production Model that was just too stupid to be evil unlike Star Dream?
>>
>>341103253
I was disappointed the globe wasn't used, unless I missed it

Then again, at Haltmann's office he's got a globe that looks suspiciously like earth/shiver star
>>
Haltmann's fucking laugh.
>>
File: p56697562_p1.jpg (483 KB, 781x1313) Image search: [Google]
p56697562_p1.jpg
483 KB, 781x1313
>>341104289
Fusing with Haltmann is what fucked with it, these things are neutral and mechanical, but the fusion made it self aware and to desire for the infinite prosperity apocalypse

It probably didn't help that it was equipped to be controlled as supposed to just float about and grant wishes

So /v/, would you wish upon a star?
>>
>>341103497
Use archer if you just want to beat it man
>>
>>341106493
I'll try that then.
>>
> Invading Planets, destroying them and making copies/records of the planet's data

So Haltmann Co. Is Brainiac?
>>
>>341105846
I thought it was Haltmann that made the Novas, or did Haltmann find a Nova and then started his company?
>>
>>341107172
Look back at the cutscene before his fight, he says the analyzed the most advanced civilizations in order to "reactivate" Star Dream

He had his company before but after the accident with Susie he probably devoted it solely to the Star Dream project, with the planet invasion and research as the means
>>
>>341101545
I thought it was a really solid Kirby game, as most of the main games are, but surprisingly easier than Triple D. I really like how the robot sections don't feel as stupid as the mega abilities did even though Kirby is still OP. I really liked the sparse use of bosses from previous games. That was a good way to handle them without just reusing bosses.
>>
Am I a madman for trying True Arena with Mirror?
What should I use?
>>
>>341101545
The first time I liked fighting the bosses since 64. They where getting really lazy with bosses then this game finally changes that.
>>
>>341111450
Circus
Seriously what finally got me through it, its some good shit
>>
>>341111760
Did you play Triple Deluxe? I thought those boss battles were pretty refreshing and I won't say hard, but required some actual thought.
>>
>>341111450
Mirror is the best though.
>>
>>341105085
AH
AAAH
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
>>
>>341103497
I beat it with ice
Ice has a very powerful block thats similar to default, but you take no damage and when you unblock you instantly do damage
and the snowball attack is very good on the DDD fight
>>
>>341111984
Some of them where good, final boss came though pretty well too. I was happy none of them where as bad as RtD's bosses.
>>
File: tumblr_nnucy8Snvf1uudmj3o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnucy8Snvf1uudmj3o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x667
>>341103497
I beat it with mirror, the block reflects projectiles.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.