[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No New Vegas thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
New Vegas thread.
>>
I am eternally happy at the fact that the first time I played new vegas, I did it without realizing the arrows on the compass were quest markers.
NV's really give you too much hint as to where you're supposed to go. I can appreciate that in Fallout 3, quest markers weren't even present for some quests.
>>
Why is New Vegas thread?

Did they announce a new New Vegas at E3? I've been at work all day and missed out on shit.
>>
Yes Man > NCR > House > Legion prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>341093270
>I can appreciate that in Fallout 3, quest markers weren't even present for some quests.
NV has a bunch of unmarked quests as well but I do with the quest arrow was less of a thing, at least not on the compass. There's no need for it when you're told in-game where to go and have a quest log.
>>
>>341093275
Yep. Obsidian is working on a new fallout. Bethesda is giving them more than a year to work on it, too.
>>
>>341093275
If only. Don't toy with my heart, anon.
>>
Is there a good NG+ mod for FNV? I'm just curious
>>
>>341093270
NV has more unmarked quests than 3.
And more quests than 3 + all it's DLC

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8/8/8/8/8
>>
File: 1407123169922.png (386 KB, 666x667) Image search: [Google]
1407123169922.png
386 KB, 666x667
>refuse to help Elijah at the beginning of Dead Money
>he asks if i'm sure i won't help
>tell him to fuck off
>my head pops off

Damn I didn't think he'd actually do it
>>
>>341093304
>Legion below House.

Profligate.
>>
Sorry folks, what a hole in a boat

>>341091651
>>341091651
>>341091651
>>
>>341093549
>>341093928

I don't mean like unmarked quests. I mean normal, logged quests.

IIRC the synth and vampire ones in 3 didn't have quest markers for certain parts.

There's some parts of quests in New Vegas, where quest markers point you where to go at all times. Like the end of Come Fly With me and the rocket fuel. You'll get the quest marker to Clark Field even if you don't ask Chris about where to find the fuel.
>>
>>341093713
Sadly not. I'd just start another character.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.