[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see so many gamers on YouTube and Twitch with these car seat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 54634634757.jpg (189 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
54634634757.jpg
189 KB, 1274x715
I see so many gamers on YouTube and Twitch with these car seat looking gaming chairs. Are these meme chairs, or are they actually good for gaming?
>>
>>341092876
lurking too. Idk, my friend has one and it's just a chair. Why buy a $300+ chair?
>>
>>341092876
>good for gaming
Thats complete bullshit, everything "for gamers" is mostly bullshit, just cool looking shit that is expensive as fuck because thats the trend nowadays.

But sure, they are comfy, so, your decision.
>>
>>341092876
Gotta match the chair to those sweet LEDs in the case somehow, OP.

It's just aggressive marketing by the people who make these chairs. They give them out to "famous" streamers and Youtubers.
>>
>>341092876
They are usually given those chairs by the company. The company gives them out to guys and then people see their favorite streamers with them and buy it for themselves.
>>
>gaming chair
>is it good?
come on op...
>>
They're usually comfortable, but they aren't "gaming" in anyway. I don't know how these racing office chairs cost, but I'd take it compared to some cheap generic office chair if the prices were close.

I have a seat setup for racing sims, and I ended up using that as my main computer "desk" for a while due to how comfy the chair was, despite being a cheap chinese bucket seat.
>>
I'm sure they comfortable, but I'd be willing to bet those are just sponsor gifts that they're obligated to use for marketing purposes.
>>
>>341092876
Who was that guy's name again?
>>
>>341092876
how can a chair be 'good' for gaming ffs.
you are either comfy or you are not and will adjust accordingly.
youtubers are in my top 5
>>
"gaming" anything is total bullshit
I still have a Razer mouse because I love how it looks
>>
>>341092876
It's called sponsoring, companies give shit to famous people of a certain "craft"... It's a way to do publicity. Sometimes the shit given out is more valuable and useful, but that's not the point, the point is getting your products to be seen by fans of the faggot getting sponsored.
>>
>>341096245
Insane Jon, hes got his own show. (its shit tho)
>>
>>341096245
Salty Saul
>>
>>341096245
7 Pesos Pablo
>>
>>341096245
Frustrated fernando
>>
>>341092876
Retarded fucking PC gamimg culture.
I remember when red + black and LEDs were ironic jokes.
>>
i think i remember a Twitch memer saying he got sent one so i guess it's pretty common because you're right there are no based judge chairs on twitch its always dxracers etc.

>race chair
>barely audible dubstep
>cleavage/massive beard
>iSUCKdix69 thank you so much for the resub bro
>>
>>341096245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paH9oq_X658
>>
>>341096986
what i meant was i imagine dxracer or someone probably sends them out to a lot of memers for free if they put the logo on the screen or whatever.
>>
>>341096245
irritated ignazio
>>
File: 1402453740043.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1402453740043.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>341097063
>you guys are greedy and only care about the money
>how am I even gonna make money now?
>>
>>341092876
They're overpriced, but I have one and not only is it comfortable, but it has been great for my back.
>>
>>341097063
Can't wait for Trump to deport his ass
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.