[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veemon > Agumon = Dorumon > Guilmon prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Digimonworld4.jpg (96 KB, 249x350) Image search: [Google]
Digimonworld4.jpg
96 KB, 249x350
Veemon > Agumon = Dorumon > Guilmon
prove me wrong
>>
>>341092810
Stab type weapons were the best in the game so Guilmon>Veemon=Dorumon>Agumon
>>
File: Impmon Do Not Want.jpg (74 KB, 264x600) Image search: [Google]
Impmon Do Not Want.jpg
74 KB, 264x600
>Dorumon
>Simple_Plan_Untitled.wav the digimon
>>
>>341092810
This game played like a bag of shit rolling down a hill.
But it was still a good laugh
>>
>>341092810
Veemon>Guilmon>Agumon>Dorumon

Source: muh dick
>>
File: 1462243506994.gif (3 MB, 463x352) Image search: [Google]
1462243506994.gif
3 MB, 463x352
>>341092810
>playing game with friends
>wipe on the first group of goblins

also holy shit I didn't think anyone else knew this existed
>>
>>341095564
what are you talking about anon?
the game was pretty good as a diablo clone
i had a blast playing with my friends
>>
Weird thread to start on e3 but anyway, I bought this as a kid with my brother fully expecting it to be just like DW3. I remember the disappointment but I also played the fuck out of it so I don't know if it's good or not. Most annoying thing was that my Agumon took fucking years to digivolve, something about shooting some digimon on a boat or some shit.

They should stop slapping a number on a game and calling it a sequel tho, I remember being equally disappointed in Digimon Rumble Arena 2
>>
>have to beat the game in one sitting to unlock an ultimate weapon
>it's shit compared to weapons you can buy
>>
>>341092810
Guilmon > Dorumon > Agumon > V-mon.
>>
I never had any friends to play this and I couldn't beat the first level of the game. I think I did at one point and then quit after it
>>
>>341092810
Implying it isn't Agumon > Guilmon > Veemon > Dorumon

I loved playing this shit with my bro cousin and friends.

Never got to digivolve though.
>>
>>341092810
this game is unremarkable shit
>>
>>341101325
a shit digimon sequel
but still a fun game to play
it just didn't felt like a digimon game because the digivolving mechanic was shit
>>
File: keramon line.jpg (1 MB, 1878x1370) Image search: [Google]
keramon line.jpg
1 MB, 1878x1370
QUICK /V/ POST YOUR DIGIBRO
>>
File: gijsgh.gif (821 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
gijsgh.gif
821 KB, 500x375
>mfw me and my cousin just beat this game last week after giving it up 15 years ago.

>that final boss
>the hours of grinding
It wasn't very fun, but it was worth it.
>>
>>341102029
it was shit, you want to hear my opinion?
besides feeling like a game slapped with digimon, it played like shit with mechanics that went against the level design with finicky controls and unbalanced as fuck with enemies that are east to hard then suddenly easy again all in the range of 2 levels
>>
Dorumon = Veemon > Guilmon > Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Agumon
>>
>>341103669
then you fucked her right?
>>
>>341102107
>/V/
>posts an edgy line

Get out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.