[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the XBox One "exclusive" games will also be on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 609x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 609x579
>all the XBox One "exclusive" games will also be on PC
>>
>>341083575
Its pretty cool that Microsoft is opening up the market
>>
>>341083575
It was so embarassing its not funny anymore.

>no exclusives
>Xbox Slim already rendered pointless by project scorpio
>highest quality pixels
What a shit show. They pretty much came out and said that you don't need to buy Xbox anymore, since you can play everything on PC now.
>>
File: happy snail.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
happy snail.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>341083575
Best girl
>>
>>341083575
rectum ravaged sonygger detected.
>>
it blows my mind that they'be been actively withholding games from their own user base until very recently.
>>
>>341083575
PS4 + PC is the only relevant duo!
>>
>>341083857
This
>>
>>341083857
>windows 10
>opening up the market
mmmmmmmmmmhm?
>>
>>341083575
Where did anyone say this? I can't find anything that says halo 5 or mcc will be playable on windows 10
>>
>>341084652
watch the press conference
>>
>>341084974
I did, and im fairly certain they never said that.
>>
File: 1460405109139.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460405109139.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>341084078
nailed it
>>
>Windows 10 required for everything
Why is it always 1 step forwards but 2 steps back?
>>
>>341083575
Are they playable on Playstation?
>>
>>341084078
can confirm. i also have wii u, but that shit isn't worth buying anymore
>>
I'm okay with this. MS did some okay things for consoles with the first Xbox, namely standardizing online play on consoles and adopting hard drives instead of memory cards - but they've outstayed their welcome at this point. If they want to go further into PC territory I say let 'em. The Xbox brand hasn't been worth jack shit in years.
>>
To clarify, they never said that they were adding the already existing library to windows 10. It seems like only new games from here on out will be across all of windows 10
>>
>>341083575
Sounds like they are copying Sony
>>
>>341088765

If only Xbone already had games worth a damn.
>>
It doesn't make the Xbox more desirable for a lot of PC owners, but most console plebs only own a console and console exclusivity ends up mattering a lot.
>>
*kisses*
>>
>>341086329
Actually the moment when everyone starts selling their Wii Us is the exact time to buy. And that moment is the very near future.
>>
>exclusives
>good thing
Why are you people so retarded
>>
stupid snail poster
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.