[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Microsoft Project Scorpio If Nintendo doesn't announce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: scared-mario-and-yoshi.gif (433 KB, 428x339) Image search: [Google]
scared-mario-and-yoshi.gif
433 KB, 428x339
>Microsoft Project Scorpio
If Nintendo doesn't announce the NX this year, they are toast. The Wii U is practically a mummy and you can only extend the life support of the 3DS so long.
>>
Or you could just own a PC.
>>
>>341081345
With Windows 10.
>>
the Wii U will be fine if its the power of a PS4 desu senpai
>>
>>341081525
>W-Windows 10 is b-bad t-though right PC b-bros?
>Oh, who am I kidding. Xbox is dead.
>>
>>341080981
But why?

They made the mistake of making the first move with the Wii U maybe it's best if they play their Trump card last.

Also you seem to forget that Wii U is actually successful, sure not as much as it rivals but they're not "toast".
>>
>>341080981

They are announcing it this year

For March 2017 release

Just not at E3
>>
>>341080981
>Beliving Todd lies.

Also, nintendo didn't say anything about NX. It could be anything.

You retards always forget about 3ds being 6 years old.
>>
NX actually is getting released in the beginning of 2017

Whereas NEO and Scorpio have to wait till the end of 2017

Neo and Scorpio are just updated current gen

Whereas NX is an upgrade overall from the Wii U to whatever be newest chip is

Nintendo has the advantage since they will have the noticeable difference
>>
>>341083284
>Nintendo has the advantage since they will have the noticeable difference
Just like the Wii and Wii U
OH WAIT
>>
>>341083512
there was no noticeable difference
>>
They announced it last year
>>
How can Project Scorpio actually be successful if it's in a stranglehold of backward compatibility? Either it's stuck that way or eventually they ditch the Xbone. Seriously, what does all that power mean if a downscaled version of every game is required?
>>
I don't get it. Why WOULDN'T they show the NX at e3? What would they have to lose?
>>
>>341084498
maybe it's not ready to be shown off yet
>>
NX is a portable.
>>
>>341084498
Nothing?

3DS is also dying and is 6 years old.They just announced NX to force microsoft and Sony shove another console on market.
>>
>>341081345
yea

NX willl be emulatable within 2 yrs anyway
>>
>>341084410
Just reduce the anti-aliasing, LOD, texture quality, shadow quality, view distance and post-processing and you should pretty much be good to go.
>>
>>341084498
The other two might take advantage of Nintendo showing NX since their 4k consoles come late in 2017. Enough time to add whatever Nintendo does with NX.
>>
think it's less about announcing it this year or not, and more that if Microsoft and Sony announce their next gen consoles and the NX only matches up with ps4 and xbone nintendo is fucked to never be able to catch up graphically and once again we will have another year of no third party support.
>>
>>341085328
Nintendo never said what NX is.

It could be a portable.
>>
>>341083759
That's the joke.
>>
File: 1461109459103.jpg (34 KB, 363x386) Image search: [Google]
1461109459103.jpg
34 KB, 363x386
>scorpio and neo

These are targeting new buyers, right? I'm getting a 5200 and 32X vibe from these too. Maybe a touch of N3DS too.

I don't know a single current PS4/Xbone owner that wants to get one. Most are satisfied with the current shit they have. If your console needs upgrades you might as well just fucking go PC.
>>
>>341085328
Not only that, but the Wii U still runs the PowerPC architecture that the Xbox 360 and PS3, while the Xbox One and PS4 runs the x86 architecture. It's much easier to port XO and PS4 games to each other than it is to port them to the Wii U.
>>
File: 1463780238809.jpg (112 KB, 727x603) Image search: [Google]
1463780238809.jpg
112 KB, 727x603
>>341086448
people will buy into it im sure, this gen is going to shit real quick
>>
>>341084498

I've heard one baseless but highly plausible rumor that the company working on the NX fucked up the CPUs for the units that were going to be shown at E3. Does anyone know where this came from because I've only heard it once on here.
>>
>>341086448
>I don't know a single current PS4/Xbone owner that wants to get one.
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>341087041
>white guy is angry
>nigger is calm and collected
yeah this is a realistic situation
>>
File: magicsgone.png (107 KB, 221x286) Image search: [Google]
magicsgone.png
107 KB, 221x286
>>341087041

Don't know if it's age or what, but this is the first gen where I have zero desire to buy a console. This gen seems like such lackluster shit. I actually feel kinda bad for kids growing up with this bullshit.

This is coming from a guy that's been a console faggot since NES days too. I went back to PC a year ago.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.