[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I was waiting for this E3 to make up my mind and decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1420474185045.jpg (65 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
1420474185045.jpg
65 KB, 365x500
Well, I was waiting for this E3 to make up my mind and decide which console to buy, but in all honestly, give me good reasons why I shouldn't invest in a pc instead of buying a Bone. I can see why they're promoting cross playing but holy shit, I see no reasons at all to buy the consolle instead of building a gaming pc.
>>
>>341080707
Then don't. Build a PC. A lot of people can't afford one or don't want to deal with PC shit so they just buy a console.
>>
>>341080707
They just made a Windows 10 conference, so...
>>
>>341080949
Yeah, I know, but that really does show the public they're targeting. Making some calculations building a good pc isn't much more expansive compared to a new consolle, especially if you factor paid online. And you're investing in the long run considering the life span of a good pc is much longer than a consolle.
>>
>>341082209
Yes, sure. But most people are retards.
>>
>>341082209
>>341080707
go back to facebook
>>
>>341085751
I know, the truth hurts.
>>
>>341086064
>Making some calculations building a good pc isn't much more expansive compared to a new consolle
i have a good PC. it's just that no one fucking says stuff like this.

>I know, the truth hurts.
you're not even the supposed "masterrace" yet
>>
>>341086984
So are you telling me that I'm wrong at thinking that between the two a pc is the worst option?
>>
>>341087209
you're not making any sense now. just go back to your respective website

"respective" doesn't mean "respect" just to let you know
>>
File: 1424078188434.jpg (57 KB, 597x576) Image search: [Google]
1424078188434.jpg
57 KB, 597x576
>>341087714
now I know you're shitposting
>>
>>341082209
>Making some calculations
Also kek'd. This ain't math or rocket science.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.