[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think that Microsoft unironically did really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Ingrid263.png (341 KB, 808x808) Image search: [Google]
Ingrid263.png
341 KB, 808x808
Does anyone else think that Microsoft unironically did really well?

They had cringe moments like the giant enemy crab and shitty FFXV player, but there were alot of great reveals and showcases beyond that. Hell, they actually made the XBone sound appealing.
>>
it was an hour of meh, what the hell are you on about
>>
why get the bone when you can have it all on pc?
>>
yeah, it's not games I personally cared about but I can't say it was a bad showing

but while microsoft is doing fine, the xbone (especially the regular one) is pretty much done
>>
>>341077451
It was pretty good DESU. Still not going to sell me an Xbone if I have a perfectly good gaming PC that will play all that shit on Windows 10.
>>
>>341077451
No

Only thing they did was make a dual booted, sandboxed to fuck Win 10 installation sound almost worth it.
>>
I wonder if the rip sony posts are unironic as well
>>
I was happy to hear that Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, and basically everything was coming to PC. I guess it's time to get a windows 10 drive.
>>
>*Also available on PC

Who the fuck would even consider buying a xbone when literally every single game it has is on PC
>>
File: 1453945767349.gif (594 KB, 249x214) Image search: [Google]
1453945767349.gif
594 KB, 249x214
I'm excited for Dead Rising 4.
>>
>>341077678
because there are people that like to play on console you nigger
>>
>>341078221
>Zombie catapult
this
>>
>>341078215
>PC
you mean windows 10
>>
>>341078215
>Windows10
No thanks senpai.

I'll keep windows 7/linux and buy an xbone
>>
>>341078215
why the fuck should Microshit care about that, the money goes to them anyway
>>
not that the vidya is good but seems like they see the point that the presentations can be shown in a bit more "serious" tone for the "hardcore gamer" instead of just going for selling the media platform for investors.

This is just a corporate advertisement anyway
>>
>>341078652
>I'll keep windows 7/linux and buy an xbone

Or just get a another drive for windows 10.
>>
>>341078215
Poorfags.
>>
6 T F L O P S
T
F
L
O
P
S
>>
Will Sonyponies ever get to experience the highest quality of pixels?
>>
>>341077451
It was good, but as good as they push the PC the better for me with my next Sony upgrade, I'll play their games at a better performance than weak sauce Scorpio.
>>
>>341078480
>>341078652
Pretty much this
>>341078995
Glad to see I'm not the only one that does this. Switchers were a 90s thing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.