[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this cringey bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cringe.png (508 KB, 776x432) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
508 KB, 776x432
What the fuck is this cringey bullshit?
>>
>>341072795
>People having fun playing a game
>Cringe
Go back to twitch chat faggot
>>
DON'T YOU LOVE PEOPLE SPEAKING
DON'T YOU LOVE LETS PLAYERS
DON'T YOU LOVE IT
WHEN
PEOPLE
NARRATE
WHAT THEY'RE DOING
INSTEAD
OF PLAYING
THE VIDEOGAME
I LOVE IT
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Why would you advertise your game with a bunch of Nu males and gamer grills?
>>
>>341072795
AHAHAHA OH YEAH MAN THIS IS FUN RIGHT?

HAHAHA YOU BET DUDE!!
>>
>not liking pirates and roleplaying as a pirate
>>
The louder they're autism is the more we listen
>>
>>341072795
Sure was a bunch of random shots of the game put together to show fucking nothing about how the game will actually play.
>>
They didnt even bother hiding the fact the some of the backgrounds behind the players were exactly the same.
>>
>>341072795
fuck I thought Zyzz was back
>>
This game might actually be decent though.
>>
>>341073096
because marketing tards don't make the game
>>
>>341073696

Everyone does, what people don't like is pewdiepie tier retards in the top screen obscuring the gameplay.
>>
>>341072795
That guy's a model right? Why not just hire a real surrogate friend?
>>
>>341073081

>fake fun
>fag smiles
>talking like their in the 4th grade (huehhueh haha look at dat coolzee ship!! xD Rawr)
>Cringe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.