[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THAT SLOW ASS GAMEPLAY >DAMAGE NUMBERS >THAT VOICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: scalebound-1438854837828.jpg (170 KB, 1123x632) Image search: [Google]
scalebound-1438854837828.jpg
170 KB, 1123x632
>THAT SLOW ASS GAMEPLAY
>DAMAGE NUMBERS
>THAT VOICE ACTING
>THAT ENEMY DESIGN
>MEMES
>WUBS

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

THEY THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE THE MONSTER HUNTER KILLER

THIS WAS MICROSOFT'S ACE IN THE HOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IT'S TOTAL FUCKING GARBAGE. OI CAN'T FUCKING BREATH
>>
this is what happens when you try and make a devil may cry clone without understanding what made devil may cry and dante's character work
>>
>>341071949
I'm sad now.

Like that looked so fucking terrible even compared to some of the worst of P*s offering like TMNT or Korra.

Hell that looked bad compared to a fucking skyrim bossfight.

Dear god it looks worse than a skyrim bossfight how is that even possible?
>>
>>341072310
Hi Redit
go back to redit

Thanks
>>
>killing a game on handhelds nobody buys
>>
>>341071949
I almost feel bad for the Xboners that were banking on this being the game worth owning the console over. Now what do they have? Remasters of games they already own?
>>
>>341072306
The guy who made this made Devil May Cry.
>>
>>341072496
Man I'm not happy the game looks like shit either but that doesn't change the fact that it looks absolutely terrible.
>>
>>341072306
this game looks like it's trying not to be devil may cry or anything related to its genre
>>
anyone else think the main character looks hella hot?
>>
>>341072306
I don't think it was intended to play at all like DMC but a lot of elements seem very familiar which really doesn't work in the game's favor since DMC gameplay seems way more appealing then this.

>>341073019
Which makes it all the more strange.
>>
Horizon wins by default, this is crap.
>>
>>341072306
It's not a DMC clone though. It's a casual action/adventure game that's fun.
>>
It looked slow as fuck

It's like someone saw the gameplay from DMC, held a gun to Kamiya's head and said DON'T DO THAT
>>
>>341071949
Its an action RPG, not a full blown hack and slash as have been stated over and over again.

Only retards or shitposter would said otherwise.
>>
File: 1409543676773.png (140 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1409543676773.png
140 KB, 500x369
>>341072306
Maybe, just maybe this isn't supposed to be another DMC and Kamiya wants to try something different? I mean he already made Girl DMC and Many Super Heroes DMC and while both are great maybe he wants to branch out?
>>
>>341074272
Okamiden 2.0 then?
>>
>>341072306
It's not even a cuhrayzee action game. It's not even a pure action game, it's more of an action-RPG. Christ.
>>
It's like a shittier Lost Planet 2 one decade later.
>>
>>341074772
>action RPG
That's even worse than it being a full blown Not!DMC.
Action RPGs are fucking garbage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.