[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was she gonna burn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: were-burning-your.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
were-burning-your.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
What was she gonna burn?
>>
My virginity.
>>
>>341056987
GOING TO BURN IT ALL ______________________________________________
>>
Her bra
>>
>>341056987
Cringe of Wars 4
>>
Your frickin' frickster hive, darn it!
>>
why the hell would she dress like that?
She's a fucking soldier.

She looks like Chloe.
>>
>>341056987
her exclusivity
>>
>>341057660

They aren't part of the official cogs since it was shut down for 25 years, they are more like volunteer civilians.
>>
>>341057664
YAS QUEEN
>>
>>341056987
i think it was censored because she was swearing. she was going to burn all you fucking whatevers.

and maybe a little bit of a spoiler probably they already know what the main baddy is
>>
>>341056987
The patriarchy
>>
coals
>>
Her voice acting sucks
>>
>>341056987
A talking book.
>>
>>341056987
Her lips are not big enough!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.