[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey my neckbeard brothers, should i buy overwatch origins edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Genji-portrait.png (445 KB, 647x652) Image search: [Google]
Genji-portrait.png
445 KB, 647x652
Hey my neckbeard brothers, should i buy overwatch origins edition or should save my money( cuz im poor as shit) and buy battlefield 1 ? I know overwatch is great and shit but idk
>>
Origins edition is definitely worth paying 50% more overall than normal version, trust me, its fucking great
>>
>>341055603
Isnt it just extra skins and shit tho ?
>>
>>341055603
Yeah those skins are incredible and definitely worth all that money, especially when you're poor as fuck.
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (152 KB, 750x300) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
152 KB, 750x300
>>341055804
My sarcasm failed
rest
>>
>>341055328

Unless you have some OCD or a lot of money to burn, all you get is 5 exclusive skins (only 2 of which are decent).

Then again, I bought the Origins edition and $200 of loot boxes. I have a problem but at least I can admit it.
>>
File: OldFart.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
OldFart.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
>>341056121
Honestly admitting it on 4 chan doesnt even net surprise, just pity
>>
>>341056121
Sadly i have ocd

Is it worth buying overwatch against bf1 ? I spent like 2000 hours on bf3+bf4 and it is the only gaming series that captured me, then again i have a boner for blizzard games
>>
The skins are absolutely not worth any money, a lot of them look worse than default.
>>
>>341056842
Except the blackwatch nigger i think they look ok
>>
>>341056741
If you can play bf3/4 for 2000 bloody hours, then its definitely going to be better for you to buy bf1 instead of overwatch
>>
>>341056741

For $40 you can play Overwatch now or wait for BF1 for $60 + season pass.
>>
>>341057216
But im gonna be with my relatives for like 2 months and my laptop doesnt even handle most of the games i have, it can handle overwatch and i dont want to only shitpost on 4chan for 2 months
>>
wat kind of game do you want to play
>>
>>341057521
They didnt even announce a season pass, im fucking scared that they will shove that "premium" bullshit on our throats
>>
BF1 comes out in late October, if your gaming budget allows you to buy one game every 6 months maybe you should work on getting a job
>>
>>341057851
If you can buy bf1 when it releases (doesnt have to be on the exact date, fuck that rush) after buying overwatch now, then thats the best action, though if you cant do that then simply wait, you can see what bf1 is going to be like and chances are overwatch will have better servers/more characters and shit later on
>>
>>341058490
Nah im fine being on my mom's basement

Also it is not because i cant afford both, i dont want to spend too much because then i have to eat my fucking pet shrimps
>>
>>341059126
I was thinking of the same thing, seems reasonable too, i just hope i can save enough
>>
>>341056035
This man is right. Totally worth all the money. Heck I would have spent more on it if I could.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.