[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds of their showing tomorrow being good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: nintendo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
What are the odds of their showing tomorrow being good?
>>
If you like Zelda I'm certain you'll enjoy it regardless of quality.
Otherwise, I don't know how an entire company that produces consoles can show off one game for 12 hours and anyone can think that is "good."
>>
>>341044861
Almost 100%
>>
>>341044861
Don't care E3 is stupid, just want Zelda.

Like last year I didn't care just wanted DaS3
>>
File: 1465733188071.png (93 KB, 973x357) Image search: [Google]
1465733188071.png
93 KB, 973x357
NX reveal name at the end of trailer. You heard it here /v/
>>
I wish people would stop making fun of Nintendo.
>>
>>341046952
I wish Nintendo would stop making a fool of themselves
>>
>>341046952
Sadly they bring it upon themselves sometimes.

I'm still waiting for a new Metroid title.
>>
zelda is open world, which means /v/ has already made up its mind
>>
>>341044861
Nintendo has a title to defend
why do you think they showed up even though E3 is deing?
>>
>>341047307
You're lucky then, it comes out in just a couple of months.
>>
I just wanna see if Zelda can live up to other open world games these days. Witcher 3 and whatnot. Or if Nintendo are still behind.
>>
>>341047802
>Witcher 3 and whatnot
That's not fair. Nothing else lives up to Witcher 3 either.
>>
>>341044861
high. there won't be much but there's no red flag on sight so far.
>>
>>341048509
Witcher 3 is pretty crap. Don't see the appeal, it's generic and limited as fuck, the RPG elements feels like a neutered, gutted version of baldur's gate and the action in the battles is obsolete slow shit that fail to be neither deep nor impressive.
>>
>>341045672
Wait. Nintendo has a 12-hour show?
>>
Long time Nintendo fan here. Haven't been paying to them the past 6 months because of uni and shit.

If my favorite series are Metroid, F-Zero, Advance Wars, Pikmin, 2D Mario, platformers in general, do I have anything to look forward to
>>
File: 1463605863691.jpg (9 KB, 241x343) Image search: [Google]
1463605863691.jpg
9 KB, 241x343
>>341047647
Please don't remind me.
>>
>>341048509
I haven't played it. I just know that's kinda the standard people expect from an open world adventure/rpg style game. Well, that and the Souls games I guess.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.