[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skipping Mass Effect 4 after teaser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Game looks underwhelming as hell
https://youtu.be/oV4Nvgb5Pq8
>>
What the hell did you expect from neo-Bioware?
>>
>>341039016
Honestly I just them to make a new Bioshock game already desu
>>
All of these are broken promises.

You'll get 14-20 planets because they'll spend all their time on them, since their new dimestore artists are all fucking garbage.

Imagine Dragon Age 2 in space. Expect to see reused textures. Expect to see horrible animations.

Mass Effect series died at 2, and lets be honest, it barely made it through that one.
>>
>>341038858
as a huge fan of ME1 and ME1 only i died inside when me2 and 3 came out.

not even going to play this
>>
>that pig-face asari
They just have to make every female ugly, don't they
>>
>>341039359
me too. ME1 is one of my favorite games of all time. the sequels are garbage. i didn't even bother with ME3.
>>
>>341040265
This is a long running issues honestly with games
One shot games are the way to go
>>
>>341038858
Who's the qt at 0:55?
>>
>>341038858
Also those fucking girls in the trailer are as fuckable as my disfigured hand
>>
>>341038858
looks good.
>>
>>341038858
I would buy this game if the main hero was Shepard.
>>
I am ashamed to say that i got a bit hyped, because i liked ME1 and ME2 for the character substories. Main Story was ass in 2.

Don't want to talk about 3. Biggest dissapointment i had, only to be topped by MGSV

Guess people would stop talking out of their ass already, but lets hope for the best.
>>
>>341038858
>Game is 100% presentable, with working animations and scenes
>Still litter the trailer with artists doodling and untextured models
WOAH holy shit, these guys got David Cheng from art school on this one? Fuck gameplay, now I'm hype!
>>
>>341040703
Post pic of hand.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
I love ME 1, finished at least 3 times.
Second was just ok, didn't bother after first playthrough
I was bored with third one half way but multiplayer was fun even if I bitched about it before release.

I won't be bothering with tis one knowing state of bioware is now. ME3 was my last EA game I bought anyway and I have no regrets missing any games published by them.
>>
>character creation on new game
>updated graphics, oh hell yes
>spend 30 minutes making my avatar-fu
>time to pick a class
>red, blue, green
>yes, dude, yes they have blue
>>
>>341038858
Skip? Nah. 3 was still fun to play through, even though the story wasn't as good.
>>
>>341038858
didn't the story end at 3?
>>
This game is probably the last main stream video game (except for Paradox Interactive, but that's going downhill fast too) I'll ever buy. I'm gonna buy it because I have so many fun memories of the first three, I must have done at least 8 full playthroughs.

I know this is probably going to be crap, but I just want to see what they did with it anyway.
>>
>>341043027
It's the massive shit effect
>>
>>341042404
shepard's story did, this is a whole new cast
>>
>>341038858
Why skip it?

The original series is still the greatest video game trilogy ever made. You didn't even see gameplay or any story in this trailer.
>>
>>341039184
what?
>>
>>341040553
asari(male). he's new.
>>
>>341043502
Last time I didn't see any gameplay before release I bought Preordered Tony Hawk 5
>>
>>341043502
>greatest video game trilogy ever made
Nigga you just went full retard
>>
>>341043174
Probably yeah. At least they will take my $60 for one last time.
>>
>>341043502
>Best trilogy ever made.
Please someone post the J. Jamison laughing gif for this idiot
>>
File: 1346884605397.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1346884605397.gif
833 KB, 200x150
>>341043502
>greatest video game trilogy
I bet you also think it's the next Star Wars too, faggot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.