[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i kill this faggot? He kills me in 3 hits meanwhile i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Ck1byPsWYAAxBLf.jpg (98 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Ck1byPsWYAAxBLf.jpg
98 KB, 1200x675
How do i kill this faggot?

He kills me in 3 hits meanwhile i barely damage this fucker.
>>
>>341035092
Can you still have him kill himself by walking around the stairs while he has chikage active or did they patch that?
>>
Poison throwing daggers and drag him down to the stairs. Get him to trick the chikage so he also takes bleed damage from it.
>>
>>341035092
Abuse projectiles and the fact that he refuses to go outside the church
>>
>>341035213
They patched it.
>>
The R2 charge work well with holy blade.
>>
Literally the only way to beat him is not to fight him fairly but to exploit his poor AI by the stairs

Modern gaming everyone!
>>
Keep your distance and let him drain his health when he uses the Chikage alternate form. Always dodge when you see him quickstep since he tends to spam his deadly pistol right after a quickstep. Stunlock him for a four hit combo if using a fast weapon or a two hit one if using a heavy weapon, don't get greedy. Bring a Blunderbuss and spam your 20 bullets away and hope to get a lucky parry or two.
>>
>>341035309
>>341035213

almost worked except for the part when he healed himself when he almost died

then just spammed his pistol and somehow i got parried despite not even attacking
>>
>stamina so high and health so low
Adorable.
>>
Just acquire skill. If you're strength mode use logarius wheel, he can't seem to deal with that weapon and will just walk into the leaping and charging attacks.
>>
>>341035889

Use the item that blocks healing when he starts to get low and continue to toss knives and shit at him.
>>
What boss is this anyway? I don't recall fighting him.
>>
>>341035092
Lead elixir and spam r1

literally no skill involved
>>
Just fuck him up.
>>
>>341036584
>him
It's Vicar Amelia
>>
>>341036452

does that actually work on him?

the no healing vial
>>
>There are people this bad at the game
Spin2win
>>
>>341036772
No, it's not. It's the rival hunter in the final part of Eileen the Crow's questline.
>>
>>341035092
>using memeblade

I see the issue
>>
>>341036772
It's the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst you ignorant fuck.
>>
File: 1461108830251.jpg (95 KB, 672x708) Image search: [Google]
1461108830251.jpg
95 KB, 672x708
Bait him with the r2 charge, it's not hard.
>>
File: 1458464206274.jpg (50 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1458464206274.jpg
50 KB, 500x486
Do NOT wake her up
>>
>>341035092
Dodge -> Attack -> Attack -> Repeat
>>
Staircase and numbing mist.
>>
>>341035092
I ran out the door of the church (he couldn't follow) and just Kirkspammered him
>>
Lure him to the stairs where he suddenly loses the ability to dodge projectiles

Throw poison throwing knives, molotovs, upgraded pistol bone marrow ash bullets and numbing mists at him until he dies
>>
>>341035092
>roll while hugging her ass
>slash twice
>rinse and repeat

This is genuinely one of those boss I had absolutely no trouble with, she's like a monster straight out of monster hunter with no gimmicks.
>>
>>341036959
also this, sawcleaver4lyfe
>>
>>341035092
>fight fair and square
>die a dozen times
>fuck it
>charged hunter axe attack spamming
i am weak
>>
>>341035092
Git gud
>I beat him without Storm on my second try
>Fuck that was a long fight
>>
those big guys at the stairs gave me more trouble than vicar herself.

if you accidentally pull more than 2 of them you are fucked.
>>
ok i gave up with the cheesing

just parried her fucking ass to death

thanks anyway
>>
>>341035092
>How do i kill this faggot?
git gud

sorry for the shit tier meme, but its as simple as that. R1 + dodge ad infinitum
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.