[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just not give a fuck about E3 anymore? I was looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: images[1].jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Anyone else just not give a fuck about E3 anymore?
I was looking up when everything is on, and realised that I couldn't care any less. I don't even want to waste the time watching them.

Anyone else feel like this? There's just nothing exciting coming up, and I have no expectations for any interesting surprises from anyone.
>>
File: 1465344777059.gif (481 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465344777059.gif
481 KB, 225x225
>>341029389
I have like 0 hype for this E3
I just don't know what happened

I think is time to get a new hobby, vidya isn't the same for me anymore
>>
>>341029389
Not at all OP. I went and spent $50 on just snacks for E3 this year and took a week off work.
>>
I literally stopped playing video games 3 years ago i'm just here for memes and shitposting
>>
>>341029874
This. Gaming has been dead for a while now.
>>
Waiting for Capcom. I need them Resident Evil games.
>>
nope
looking forward to the Sony conference today
>>
Only interested in a possible Serious Sam 4 reveal. Otherwise I couldn't give a fuck.
>>
I was actually excited for e3 but I missed the first two conferences already. Gonna buy some snacks for the Sony conference now though. Hoping for some cringe and memes.
>>
I haven't followed E3 in years. It's all disappointing and cringe-worthy. I just wait for you guys to shitpost about everything to see what I miss.
>>
I don't care about what's shown in E3 besides despair and sadness. TGS is the real show
>>
>>341029874
Learn from this guy OP. this is the proper way to live life.
>>
>>341029389
I'm just here for the comfy streams,anon.
>>
They spoiled this year it by "leaking" all the announcements beforehand. There's nothing interesting left.
>>
>>341029389
Me. Too much diversity propaganda, celebrities, music, normie games etc to be excited about this shit.
>>
>>341031165
I'm excited for Ubisoft. At least they try and push the limits of cringe each year.
>>
>>341029389
same

it's all bullshots, bullshit scripted gameplay being passed off as organic (The Last of Us) and corporate sociopaths pretending to relate to regular people and pander to stockholders for an hour.

E3 just isn't for intelligent, informed consumers.
>>
Nothing will top FF7R's reveal so yeah, it's done.
>>
>>341029389
Vidya has been going downhill for a while now. The companies are getting too greedy and the casuals are willing to pay.
Why cater to a bunch of no-lives when they can cater to a broader casual audience?

Anyway its likely time to move on even if I don't want to admit it.
>>
>>341031521
>time to move on

Yeah, but what else is there to go for?
>>
>>341031510
Super Smash Brothers Melee, Brawl, and Twilight Princess beg to differ.
>>
>>341032564
> Brawl

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
If it's in America, the times will be the ones Americans use wouldn't it?
>>
>>341032564

Nowhere near is huge.

Twilight Princess sounded loud because it was a much smaller conference hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVmEzNZv4Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO-0o8yXRUQ
>>
>>341029389
I don't even know what the hell is going on.

Shit crept out of nowhere and apparently I've already missed a couple of announcements.

When the hell is the next show?
>>
>>341035765
2 and a half hours.
http://www.e3countdown.com/
Here you go anon.
>>
>>341029389
Im a normie and ive enjoyed it so far, I actually have a life and friends so i dont spend every hour of my life sperging out over games or unimportant shit. I don't like weeb shit so sony for me is a skip as well as square.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.