[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your highschool have a Videogames Club ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Video_Game_Club.jpg (128 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Video_Game_Club.jpg
128 KB, 800x533
Did your highschool have a Videogames Club ?
>>
My highschool didn't have any sort of club.
>>
Did your videogame have a Highschool Club?
>>
>>341029114
I hated high school but I would probably return to those years given the opportunity.
Had a gf back then too.
>>
They had a pokemon club but I heard they mostly talked about the show and cards.

There was a crowd of 7th-9th graders that would play pirated minecraft on the library computers during lunch if that counts.

>>341029298
I didn't really care much for highschool until second semester of senior year when I really started finally being my self and indulging in what I wanted. Had a lot of fun those last few months and still regret all the parties I missed out on before that
>>
>>341029114
>That one cool black kid
>>
>>341029114
Yeah probably but I never fit in with those nerds.
They're typically really serious about games.
I mess around too much in games. It really pisses off other people.
>>
It did my freshman year but dissolved quickly and we just played Halo CE, Starcraft, and CS in the computer science class instead in the second semester with s passed around USB

Another one started up my senior year but it was full of "those" kids who just played melee and LoL since the MOBA craze was starting to really catch on
>>
>>341029191
yeah
it was me and two other friends selling pirated PS1&PS2 games to normalfags
i made like 1800 buckaroos by the end of it with a DVD duplicator and blank discs i got from a goodwills like store
>>
File: 1465544480625.png (488 KB, 997x781) Image search: [Google]
1465544480625.png
488 KB, 997x781
no, in high school I was maligned for preferring video games over normie shit like chasing melodramatic pussy and sports
>>
>>341029498
Pissing off people that take games too seriously is so much fun.
I tell myself I'm teaching them a lesson and they'll look at themselves and go "Man, I really shouldn't be getting this mad, it's only a game, if I'm not having fun I should change my attitude or stop playing" but it never happens
>>
>>341029642
>anime poster
Why am I not surprised?
>>341029429
Junior year was pretty cool since most of the shit in my life that was bad was outside of school.
>>
>>341029513
I was so goddamn disappointed when I saw "Video game club in ### room! Come hang out and play games at 7pm!" During my freshman year of college and decided to check it out only to find 10 guys patching league of legends on computer lab computers. Walked right out
>>
high schools have clubs? I thought that was a Japanese thing or something. The only activities we had were sports and UIL sanctioned events.
>>
No, but please dump stories
I need time to kill
>>
>>341029642
>getting made fun of for playing vidya

No anon, you were bullied because you were a fat greasy autist.
>>
>>341029986
they're rare now thanks to internet
>>
>>341029114
I think so, and my college does too. But you fuckers are bad enough to be around when you're just text on a screen.
>>
>>341030058
>fat
no, I was a skinny autist, and i wasn't strictly bullied so much as seen as uninteresting.

desu it was hard to bully me cause I got into so many fights with mexicans and shit
>>
No but my college did. It had one girl whose attention everyone used to fight for. Things were a lot calmer when she wasn't about.
>>
Nah my school straight up refused to allow anything like that. We did have a "Strategic Gaming" club (basically MtG but we'd play some other /tg/ shit occasionally) and I recall the teacher running it saying he could never convince the school to let him run Starcraft matches in it.

He was a cool guy. Let everyone use his personal collection of old magic cards (I'm talking around Urza's Saga old) for a sealed tournament kind of thing and let everyone keep their cards at the end of the semester.
>>
I went to a video game club with a friend once in a while, though we weren't regulars. Whenever there was something like a fightan game being played, the two of us would drop behind the players and start commentating the match WWE style and hype the room up for their bland match.

BAH GAWD KING, HE'S SPLIT HIM IN HALF.
>>
>>341033286

EVO and their like would definitely be better if they got good ol JR to commentate instead of some literally whos
>>
>>341029298
>every thing dead simple
>could just play vidya all day as soon as I was done with school
>did so well teachers didnt care about me sleeping in the back or not showing up
>no have to study constantly to barely pass subjects
fucking university. Shit is hard as hell
>>
more stories please
>>
>>341029114
Yeah, we used to play lots of Pokemon and Smash, I met a qt Mexican girl with patrician taste
>>
My school never had a vidya club, as all our clubs were more less practice sessions for all the Bees

Me, a couple friends, and a bunch of elementary schoolers just got together in the cafeteria before and after school to play Mario Kart DS and other stuff until vidya was banished from school

That was fun while it lasted
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.