[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO NOT BUY THE DIVISION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: img_0343.png (2 MB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
img_0343.png
2 MB, 1272x716
The game is complete fucking garbage and a waste of my $60. You can't play this shitty game lone wolf and if you have a team it's still stupid.
The CPU is fucking OP for no reason and run at you like some type of fucking alien who is resistant to bullets and if you run at them insta-death in 5 shots. It's stupid as shit and im the same level as the CPU.
How can a CPU be overpowered but a player can't? If you player lonewolf you get shitted on and can't extract gear without some fucking nigger trying to kill you.
Fuck this stupid game it's a complete waste and if you're anti-social have fun trying to play this complete shit of a so called "game". You won't even get along with anybody part of the community because they are all offensive pieces of shit who think its funny to fuckin kill you. The game is also fucking horribly made and the DLC's are going to be fucking grand Autismo and waste of your money.
It's a complete fucking money grabbing whore of game.
>>
TL;DR
>>
>>341027117
dont worry bro I dont buy games
>>
>>341027160
>TL;DR
Better read it nigger.
>>
git gud?
>>
Everyone here knows how bad it is, and has known since they showed it at E3 years ago.

There was a plethora of warning signs almost every month leading up to release.

That you ignored all of these, and still bought the game says a lot about your mindset.

You deserved to lose your money for being so hideously moronic. Let this be a lesson learned, and better yourself for it.
>>
>>341027234
I ignored most of them but took into fact that the game is going to have a shit community.
>>
>>341027234
and I thought the game was realistic and all of the sudden they throw in that blue powerup that makes you the fuckin hulk and achillies and shit. Like what the fuck is this trash ass shit.
>>
A simple glance at it a year ago stopped me from ever caring about it. I hope you make this mistake again.
>>
>>341027829
I stopped playing the game for months because of how shit it is. I wish I can get a refund because I fucking hate this dumb game.
>>
>>341027117
it's an empty game content wise

no survival features at all

bland map that's way too small

copy paste quests with waves of enemies and the exact same mini bosses

character customisation is horrendous and not even varied

I knew this playing the Demo I mean Beta. I knew this even before the Demo I mean Beta. Why didn't you, faggot?
>>
>>341028083
I did notice a lot of that but I was highly optimistic about this game and hope DLC's were gonna come out and make it better. Nope they put updates and all of this shit that makes it even dumber. Who the fuck think's to cut a rope to take people's loot and then gets fucking killed by every single person. This game is for 11 year olds who love to kill and grow up to be the future columbine shooters because they train by playing all of these retarded ass shooting games.
>>
Somebody who played this, I played the beta and there were sections where you had to put on your mask or whatever, does that ever actually matter?

In the beta, it was like a big drama of characters saying "Oh man look at all that bullshit, we'll die without our masks on, better put them on or we'll all die" and then there was literally no difference when the character had a mask on to when he didn't.

Also in the dark zone, there was areas highlighted as like infection zones or something, but nothing would happen if you walked through them. What's up with that?
>>
>>341029369
Your mask filter levels just basically the area level. If in areas to higher than your mask you die after a few seconds.
>>
i bought it thinking i could play alone since i got no friends but it turns out you need a squad to do shit but the community is counter strike tier
>>
>>341027117
>People still buying ubisoft games

uhhh?
>>
>>341030885
so bunch've fucking idiots?
>>
>>341027117

>buy Division for $60
>have 140 hours in it atm

>buy Dark Souls 3 for $60
>have 40 hours in it
>never touched it after 2nd playthrough

yeah, i think im fine with $60 for 140 hours
>>
>>341028328
>I did notice a lot of that but I was highly optimistic about this game and hope DLC's were gonna come out and make it better.
See, now you´ve learned the lesson to know better than to trust your own judgement.
>>
>>341029369
after the first 20 hours you maxed out your filter. The real "game" would start there, if it existed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.