[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know some of you have been there. I no longer find games fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-PC.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-PC.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
I know some of you have been there.
I no longer find games fun
I've tried new AAA games, I've tried indie stuff, I've tried old games I used to enjoy, I've tried emulators.
What do?
>>
Take a break from em.
Pick up a secondary hobby and do that for a while.
>>
Have sex, that should fix things right up
>>
>>341026076
I've no hobbies. Any suggestions?
>>341026168
NEET who never leaves his home here.
>>
>>341026353
No hobbies? We can't realistically recommend anything since we know nothing about you, try out a bunch or whatever comes to mind and see if one sticks.

Try creating something; drawing, playing music, 3d modeling, video editing/recording, designing a game idea, writing something, etc. If you don't know how to make something, learn
>>
start playing while high. weed is the best for it, adderall is also a great choice.
>>
Keep trying. Eventually you'll find something, then play it crazy for 20 hours in one day, then get to like 100-200 hours and get bored and fall back into the same slump.

I thought i hated games for like 5 years straight before playing Rogue Legacy. Same thing happened with VTM:B way way back in the 2000s, and Mount and Blade back in 2008
>>
>What do?
You ascend to the next level and start making games.
It used to be harder to do, so people who got to your stage would just end up killing themselves, or something worse like getting married and having kids. But in 2016, with things like Unity, you could have your own game by tomorrow.
>>
>>341026353
Books, films, art, literature, comics, anime, manga, TV, sports, music.
>>341026568
Why do white people always ruin weed with their shitposting?
>>
>>341025852
go outside
go hike some mountains
fuck some bitches
come home
play vidya

always worked for me
>>
>>341025852
Go back and finish school, I did and ended up not playing vidya for 6 months.

Though that was because my computer died and my parents said they would only buy me a new one if I got good marks.
>>
>>341026917
i don't know, why do niggers and spics kill each other over a plant? the world may never know.
>>
>>341027386
You sound triggered.
>>
>>341026917
>>341026986
These. OP, the last vidya I played was transistor, before that minecraft. I used to be an Idort, but none of it is worth my time anymore. The games industry makes awful products for dumb people now.
>>
>>341025852
Play Jap games with cute girls in them.
>>
>>341026076
>>341026168
best advices ITT. Been there OP, did these two, fixed me right up. Now I'm addicted to Age of Empires 2 and Diablo III again
>>
>>341027881
How do I into intimate relationship?
>>
>>341027472
hearing things, chicano? stop smoking so much of that laced cartel weed.
>>
>>341029356
Not even a spic or a nigger, famalamborghini.
>>
>>341029654
then i guess you live in the south. good thing we don't have that mexican garbage reefer up here.
>>
>>341029828
I'm not even American lmao
>>
>>341029884
then butt out of this american discussion, vlad/nigel/hans/chang.
>>
>>341030165
Why do Americans think the world revolves around them?
>>
>>341026917
Tbf weed makes vidya fun again like how it was when you were a kid
>>
>>341030441
DUDE
>>
>>341030628
METH
>>
>>341030865
LMAO
>>
>>341025852
Time for a new hobby. Get into literature, learn an instrument (piano is a gratifying experience, guitar and bass will get you bitches), start fishing with your father, learn how to fix an engine, go camping for a little while.
>>
>>341030865
AAARRRGGHHH
>>
>>341030297
i don't, but if the discussion is about whites vs blacks then the people having the discussion are very likely american. so go have some tea and crumpets and let us shitpost each other.
>>
>>341025852
How about just not playing games for a while?
>>
>>341026552
>designing a game idea
Not him but how would you imagine this? I have an image which I've been adding various shit to as my "game idea" for about a year whenever I feel like it or come up with something, but it certainly doesn't work as a consistent hobby.
>>
>>341025852
Just stop playing video games, do something else, and wait. Someday, you will feel the urge to play video games again, and enjoy them.
>>
>>341025852
>>341026353
It's time to start seeking social life, and I don't mean this in an insulting way at all.

Find a group of friends, everything's easier when you have a group, however shallow it might seem.
It helps with confidence.
>>
>>341030165
btw OP is also european
>>
>>341032234
never heard a european talk shit about white people. although with the migrant crisis i suppose that might change soon.
>>
Try making videogames, there's a lot of Unity tutorials out there.

It can be fun, doing your own stuff, thinking different about videogames, sharing a thought or two.
>>
>>341025852
Yea that happens. i wouldn't call myself a gamer post halo 2. Since then I've probably played and bought at max 20 games.

The problem for me is time. I'm not a child anymore and dedicating 80 hours to a game over the course of a month is way too much time wasted in my opinion. I've been playing mgsv since release and I'm only about 140 hours in. I like taking my time with it since it's a solid game.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.