[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls b good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: DeusExMankindDivided-1.jpg (308 KB, 1198x1500) Image search: [Google]
DeusExMankindDivided-1.jpg
308 KB, 1198x1500
pls b good
>>
>>341024742
ok
>>
>>341024742
Game of the yearea senpai desu
>>
>>341025589
>arcade mode with microtransactions
>possibly only 10 hours long

im getting worried about it desu
>>
>>341026542
well HR could be completed pretty quick
the fun is exploring all the locations and finding unique ways to get around enemies
>>
>>341024742

It looks great so far.
>>
>>341024742
It won't, miracles don't happen twice.
>>
>>341026542
>>possibly only 10 hours long
Source
>>
>>341028612
He doesn't need a source he said "probably." C'MON MAN
>>
>>341028612
>>341028687
>probably 100 hours long
better now?
>>
It's going to be fucking great. I'm off playing HR now.
>>
File: 1367616059125.jpg (24 KB, 201x195) Image search: [Google]
1367616059125.jpg
24 KB, 201x195
>>341024742
>PS4
>>
>>341024742
That trainwreck of a reveal trailer killed any hype I had for it.
>>
File: 1465121430158.jpg (66 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
1465121430158.jpg
66 KB, 400x324
>>341029672
>still haven't got foxiest of the hounds because it NEVER FUCKING WORKS on the DC version
>>
>>341028612
idk someone kept saying it on /v/
>>
>>341024742
>Shitty cinematic trailers
>Shitty gameplay trailers

>pls b good
>>
>>341032284
gameplay looks as good as HR if not better
>>
>>341032370
No. Looks like Deus Ex: Ubisoft Revolution
>>
>>341031873
Explain?
>>
>>341033142
shut up dude
>>
>>341033142
This
>>
gameplay in HR was awful. i can't believe how much hate there was for the new Thief but you idiots ate up HR and it was just as terrible.
>>
>>341037269
Explain
>>
>>341031873
It does work, got in on my first try along with pacifist and faggotry: zero (but not saving malik because fuck that doing it on pacifist).

But even Doctorate and Factory Zero are more rare than Foxiest.
>>
>>341037985
the general reaction to thief was about how the "modern revival" of a the classic game was such a let down. things were dumbed down, modern staples like takedowns and a UI that provides way too much handholding on where and what a player should do and how to interact with the environment were introduced and so on. it was pretty much a consensus that Thi4f was a disappointment.

I felt the same way about HR, because it made many of the same mistakes.
>>
>>341038559

No. No it didn't.

Thief was a let down because it diverged so heavily from the original games.

Deus Ex has always been an action RPG. HR may have dumbed down some aspects - that's certainly an opinion you're entitled to, but comparing the titles is an apples and oranges.
>>
>No ADAAAAAAM!!!
>No Qt muslim waifu Malik
>No Pritchard, We all love that cunt
>No Piss filter, A lot of people preferred it

Hype level 3/10

Im not sure If i want to shittalk op for wanting the ps4 version because I dont know how good Squeenix PC ports are.
>>
>>341040408
Are we sure we won't here from people like Pritchard? We at least hear from our old boss.

>>No Piss filter
Kek
>>
>sjw devs
Sorry it'll be shit desu
>>
This is a chapter that really doesn't need to be told, and the ending of the game again will have no consequences because it's another prequel.

Augmentation is good/bad. That's a fucking boring plot and they already did it. Hopefully they use it correctly, as a smokescreen for the goings on of the Illuminati and other parties that you get to get involved in.
>>
>>341040408

i'm a piss filter fan, but the reason it worked was because everything was designed for it in mind, so the game looks like garbage in the director's cut because it's absent

mankind divided looks great without it on the other hand
>>
>>341040408
>No Piss filter, A lot of people preferred it
I was thinking about SweetFX to turn it on just like it was used in HR to turn it off? Will it be possible? Or will it not be possible to inject SweetFX with Denuvo?
>>
>Can shower at the start of the game
>No augmented Adam butt or showing his Ken doll 'penis'

I wonder what happens if you use the toilet. Adam wondering why he has it installed since he probably has a colostomy bag and joking that he doesn't have to go, or does he actually use it?
>>
>>341040408
But Sarif is in the game, it was just revealed in the latest trailer meaning the other characters could make a return and they want to save it as a surprise for when you play the game
>>
>Non-lethal playthrough
Shoots everything anyway only they aren't, "dead."
>>
>>341046230
>Have a gun built into your left arm
>Have blades for lethal, taser darts for non-lethal
>Blade can explode for multi-kills, taser darts can multi-target for multi-stuns
>Pistol has tranq dart ammo that is just less accurate than real bullets
>Take downs are basically the same, just a different button

I don't know man. It sucks when they get 'realistic' with lethal vs. non-lethal and non-lethal basically has no weapons, tools or methods beyond a melee option (Like Metro Last Light / Redux, only non-lethal option is a melee attack), but then you have games like this where non-lethal is basically the same weapons, tools and methods as lethal, except it's taser instead of blade or the bullets are painted blue or yellow.

Human Revolution did okay with the Tranq Rifle and Stun Gun. The rifle was tricky to aim since it had bul-- dart drop and the stun gun was only close range, non-lethal was a bit more challenging. But now we have all these non-lethal options that are basically equal to the lethal options, might feel a bit blander.
>>
File: MD-icarus landing.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MD-icarus landing.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
WAKE ME UP
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.