[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Evil Within 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: TEV.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TEV.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
>yfw no Evil Within 2

WHY BETHESDA REE
>>
>>341024182
Cuz it's was medicore and not worth wasting money on the acting?
>>
>>341024297
>Cuz it's was medicore
So was titanfall and look what happened

>>341024182
Most likely the game's still in deep development
>>
>>341024297
apart from some shitty cutscenes the game was pretty good
>>
>>341024182
not ready to be shown, probably. Plus they know they can just rely on dishonored 2 for the rest of this year.
>>
>>341024182
That game was quite a letdown lets not talk about it.
>>
>>341024182

i really wanted that game to be good
>>
>>341024369
>So was titanfall and look what happened

Titanfall managed to secure initial sales and was marketed well despite being a pile of rubble. evil within was a mess from the get go and those interested was already sceptical by the initial viewing.

Didn't help that FOV was completely fucked and needed a jury rigged patch to fix on PC.
>>
>>341024182
lol I remember on my first playthrough I fully upgraded melee.

oh boy did I fuck up
>>
>>341024182
Tango had to make one game that was RE-like before they got to make their passion project.
EW was that.
>>
>>341024182
Because it's Capcom?
>>
>>341024593
Capcom kept Shinji Mikami humble which resulted in good games, all of his other shit like Vanquish and Killer7 needed proper input from people who aren't Shinji Mikami.
>>
Is it even worth picking up?
>>
>>341024576
Nevertheless the game managed to sell over 3 million
>>
>>341024665
If you can get it on a sale, yes. I liked it, but it sure is not worth the 60 dollar price tag on steam
>>
Because Shinji Mikami is busy working on REmake 2 as the director

Save this post, you heard it here first
>>
>>341024754
saved ;)
>>
>>341024665
Do you like Shinji Milamis games?

If yes, its worth the full price. If not, then that means you dislike Resident Evil 4 and hence youre a faggot.
>>
>>341024182
I can't stand the stealth mechanic of this game, I stop playing after a cutscene where i met someone and needed to open a door, it was just after i jump from a bridge.
>>
>>341024894
>I can't stand the stealth mechanic of this game

So much this. I liked the game but the game suffers from a huge identity crisis on this behalf.

Literally the first thing you are introduced to in the game is the stealth take-down, and hiding in closets from enemies. One gets the idea that it's the type of game where you CAN attack enemies, but should try everything to avoid confrontation.

Then what, like literally after chapter 2 stealth means nothing and is poorly implemented for the rest of the chapters..
>>
>>341024894
The game was an amalgamation of average mechanics and average game design that lead to a really cool experience imo. I loved the horror aspect of the game and the story was kinda neat.
>>
>>341025109
dude this game has the most bland and cliched story ever
>>
Yeah, there wasn't any Wolfenstein either except fr a potential name drop in the opening sequence called The New Colossus
>>
>>341024182
Fuck Evil Within.

>promise to take survival horror back to its roots
>make washed up version of the game that killed survival horror genre
>>
Hopefully not, Tango would be better off working on a new ip
>>
>>341025314
Survival horror killed survival horror, 4 was a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>341024836
Re4 is my favorite game of all time
>>
>>341025462
It got RE4 and Shadow of the Colossus for my birthday, it was a good birthday.
>>
This game was incredibly mediocre
I was willing to over look its dumb story with good gameplay but what I got was something that had already been present in many games
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.