[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And we're not done yet! >We're so excited to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Todd Howard.png (1 MB, 796x939) Image search: [Google]
Todd Howard.png
1 MB, 796x939
>And we're not done yet!
>We're so excited to show YOU, the great things coming next, for FALLOUT FOUR.

Really Bethesda? Really?
>>
>>341022486
Post more todd screencaps
I need faces for my shitty edits
>>
I find it funny how slow the modding community is
Probably bethesdas worst recent "rpg" game
>>
>>341022486
can't wait for the epic new Todd memes that E3 will create
>>
File: 1465787410023.jpg (51 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465787410023.jpg
51 KB, 480x270
The conference was utter shit, my Todd boy wasn't there to say beautiful and sweet lies.
>>
ALL THE
>>
>>341022486
Why was Todd not on stage?
Now we don't have more new material for toddposting
>>
File: 1465221450659.jpg (21 KB, 927x655) Image search: [Google]
1465221450659.jpg
21 KB, 927x655
>literally take some good mods from nexus and release it as DLC
>literally take some ENBs and release it as a separate remaster edition
>people will STILL buy it
>>
>>341022769
As an original Todd Postuer, this didn't kick up the OC storm I was hoping for. Todd didn't give the presentation required for it. He needs to be on stage presenting substantial amounts of gameplay, not in a scripted environment showing off select snippets of content.
>>
>>341022720
That's because they took forever to release the modding tools, they waited for console support and their godawful fucking website to launch first.

But it is the worst RPG currently from Bethesda.
>>
>>341022859

He was there. Just not on stage. But during after-interview he was.
>>
I'm mind blown that bethesdrones are eating up the skyrim enb thing.
>>
>>341023005
>people who already have the legendary edition (which cost 5$ last steam sale) get the HD for free
>>
>>341023005
Even Skyrim with proper mods look better than the so called "remaster". Chances are they're from modders too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.