[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game looks absolutely horrible are people actually excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This game looks absolutely horrible are people actually excited for this shit?

It makes me worry for Persona 5.
>>
Persona 5 looks hype as shit though, this just looks meh.
>>
A majority wanted it because it was boner inducing but when you censor that, you lose the rest of the target audience. I hope it sells terribly and makes treehouse either fuck off or change the way they handle censors. Preferebly fuck off.
>>
>>341022072
>I hope it sells terribly
I think it's a given. It didn't sell well in Japan and that was the target audience. Idol culture is non-existent in the west and if you configure in the wii u is also non-existent you're going to get shit all for sells. I guess in the end we should be grateful we're even getting it, even with all the retarded censorship.
>>
>>341021359
It was a fun game and I'm looking forward to P5.
>>
>>341021359
How? The game play looks really solid from what I've seen.
>>
What exactly makes it look horrible to you?

Of course besides the censorship bullshit.
>>
>>341021359
It's an Atlus RPG so of course I was interested.
But now fuck you treehouse i'm going to either pirate it or buy it used.
>>
File: 1465528641172.jpg (85 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1465528641172.jpg
85 KB, 808x805
>>341023112
>>341023160
>>341023112
>How?
>>341023160
>What exactly makes it look horrible to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpVhoHMcRD8
>>
>>341023284
>>>/tv/
Be gone shitposter
>>
>>341021359
You gonna get swamed by nintendo drones and "censorship dosn't matter" sjw's.
>>
>>341021359
Can't stop me from buying it when it comes out and enjoying it. Not to mention that it did well enough that they're already planning a sequel.
>>
>>341023668
>source: my ass and some VC casting that was for the #FE karaoke
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.