[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's hear your game idea, anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: diversity.jpg (349 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
349 KB, 1600x1063
>Let's hear your game idea, anon!
>>
you become super hitler, killing jews niggers and faggots with your fists and creating pure aryans with your dick, its a racing game
>>
My ideas are too good for you to appreciate.

Not that I think you'll steal them, it's literally too good for you to understand.
>>
n million dollar contract first
ima not givin out ideas for free
>>
File: polyneux.jpg (60 KB, 463x372) Image search: [Google]
polyneux.jpg
60 KB, 463x372
Bomberman but on PC
>>
What are you talking about, I applied to be a burger flipper.
>>
>>341020774
Futuristic city gang wars between a faction of cyborgs and a faction of biohackers, with a neutral evil megacorporation as an overarching antagonist

Kinda like Saints Row with the gangs being Deus Ex and Prototype

Start out neutral/normal and gain rep with either faction to unlock more powerful gene mods/cybernetic enhancements
>>
>>341020774
You press a button and the game plays itself.
>>
>>341021161
Sound extremely generic and boring

There's literally no gameplay described.
>>
File: 250px-Abombercov.jpg (25 KB, 250x313) Image search: [Google]
250px-Abombercov.jpg
25 KB, 250x313
>>341021123
You wot
>>
File: 1464348756124.gif (216 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464348756124.gif
216 KB, 400x400
>>341020774
It's an open world racing game combined with Skate
>>
>>341021261
The gameplay is you fucking yourself up the ass with a dragon dildo

Happy now?
>>
>>341021342
let me rephrase

bomberman but not from 20 years ago
>>
>>341021401
You mean you just want a new bomberman game?

I can dig that.
>>
>You work at bethesda studios
>in a meeting about possibly remastering skyrim
>mention that TES 3/4 would be more meaningful to remaster
>table goes silent
>Tod giving you the death stare
>meeting ends
>go back to desk
>decide to work late
>last one in the office
>time for home
>get to the doors
>locked
>try other doors
>all locked
>silhouette of a short man in the corner
>"This is my castle and I'm the master"

You need to escape bethesda studios alive, all the doors are locked and Tod has the only key. Travel through 20 years worth of vidya to reveal the discover the horrible truth about him.
>>
Sci-fi lw-scale farming game in rural sweden, connect with other farms through an in-game git/github-like system.
>>
>>341020774
First of all you're all fired because none of you are Japanese.
Second of all this is my swamp.
>>
>>341021542
*low-scale
>>
File: elseworld.png (3 MB, 1352x1586) Image search: [Google]
elseworld.png
3 MB, 1352x1586
>>
>>341020774
GorkaMorka
>warhammer 40k
>Same mechanics as Mad Max
>You play as Ork warboss
>Have to take over the land
>capture territory
>recruit boys
>fight other bosses
>upgrade your character, weapons and vehicles
>lots of customisation
>lots of upgrades
>race others online
>fight others online
>>
File: 1463545213080.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463545213080.png
125 KB, 500x500
4 player, co-op ASCII roguelike
>>
>>341020849
10/10
>>
>>341020774
An Oculus game where you suck a cock.
>>
>>341021659
it would have to be real-time then, so it'd just be ascii gauntlet
>>
>>341020774
It's an ARPG set in 7-8 century Russia. With all sorts of mystical creatures.
>>
>>341020774
I've seen that Pajeet in a different pic. I'm glad for him that he got better looking friends
>>
internet as playable VR, parkour guns swords and all.

like second life I guess but without being shit.

then when you tell someone to -go to- a website it will actually make sense.
>>
>>341020774
>four normal people and the Rajeesh they brought out of the IT department in the basement
>>
>>341020774
Who let the WHITE MALE in?
>>
>>341021619
I think Myst and Souls are actually polar opposites.
I didn't play Journey but I assume it's a walking simulator.
>>
you must hold your poo until you go loo
>>
>>341020774
How do they find all these really out of place people to do these stock photos?
>>
First person hand to hand combat with minor parkour elements (think somewhere between breakdown and dying light).
Focus will be on multiplayer where there will be different game modes ranging from
1.smear the queer type free for all where you hold on to a baton and have limited parkour abilities and no offensive capabilities (only defensive blocks and evasive counters). You gain points the longer you hold onto the baton, you lose the baton by being knocked down (tackled, pushed off a ledge/slammed into a wall, leg sweep, thrown) but you also only lose health if you're holding it so you can only "die " if you are holding the baton (to prevent players from hitting the other attackers to cheese a victory, but not outruling it in the pursuit of an open baton)
2. Races Players will spawn and traverse an obstacle course for best time.
3.combat races. Players will spawn equidistant away from a skyscraper. They will race vertically climbing skyscraper until they reach the top. You can fight and hinder your opponents on the ascent but your time will be scored. Once you reach the top you will initiate a countdown where other players HAVE to also reach the top or be disqualified. IF they reach the top you will begin fighting to the death. If this finish line is contested the countdown for other players will halt until only 1 player is in the finish area where it will then continue. your time and combat prowess will be compounded for a total match score.
3.obstacle courses. Think extreme frogger. Players will have things like high speed traffic to dodge, moving trip lasers, or crates on a conveyor belt to circumvent with death and boundaries being the way to lose these matches.
4.dojo/freeroam. Players can socialize and openly challenge each other to specific tasks (combat, best high jump. Longest wall run, jumping through hoops) practice and hone skills.
...I'm not gonna get any replies, fuck it.
>>
>>341022315
you have to line up like that for workplace penis and pussy (p&p) inspections
>>
File: 1465773986904.png (349 KB, 755x621) Image search: [Google]
1465773986904.png
349 KB, 755x621
>>341022315
>TWO fucking white male
>>
File: terror.png (44 KB, 464x260) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
44 KB, 464x260
Its a horror metroidvania. I've been popping in here to ask for help and opinions. Surprisingly valuable. This is my first boss.
>>
>>341022568
You better add lots of skeletons
>>
>>341022568
Where is the fucking race car
>>
>>341022315
Ofc the black dude had to be the tallest.
>>
>>341022726
It's gotta be a Charger 69 or an El Camino.
>>
>>341020774
It's a First-person shooter game set in the future. You play as a bearded man with brown hair.
The game features QTE and a Multiplayer. A season pass will be released containing new maps and weapon skin.
>>
>>341021364
So skate 3
>>
>>341022568
Looks like taken straight from saturday morning cartoon. Feels like scooby doo.
>>
>>341022712
I'm doing my best to avoid cliched enemies like zombies and skeletors. I do have some in a graveyard but they have horse heads, and the boss is a tree made of bones.
>>
>>341022568
Great. What's her name ?
>>
>>341022927
I'm actually going for colourful late 80s/90s horror. Elvira style.
>>
>>341023104
No idea yet, I'm just building levels, movement systems and enemies right now. Then story, then I'll figure out the name.
>>
Space Station 13 fighting game. Takes after SFV with the IK system from Guilty Gear.
>>
>>341020774

i fucking hate these adversity trainings. I really do. Whenever there's some insensitivity, racist, sexist or malicious intent its always portrayed as white man. why can't they portray it as some rajeev or tyrone? fuck these shits
>>
>>341021542
>sci-fi sweden
I guess the main characters are Mohammed and Shaniqua?
>>
>>341023282
I envy you. I can't make a game because i can't program for shit.
I hope you'll continue this project, it looks really cool.
>>
>>341020849
>it's a racing game
>>
>>341023410
Accuracy is racist
>>
>>341023104
Fishy McFishFace
>>
Just make an old school survival horror a la REmake, including tank controls and static camera angles, but change the setting to something unique like Louisiana and add a Voodoo crafting system.
>>
>Uhhh, anon? You're giving us settings and gameplay, but where's the diversity? It's 2016.
>>
>>341021629
sounds good anon I like it
>>
>>341023449
Use something like Fusion, you don't need to code at all.
>>
Some friends and I wanted to make a mario kart style race but with dictators, we got as far as to make the obvious joke about Hitler having a jew oven powered car.
>>
>>341024067
I can dig it. Continue it
>>
a racing gamess in the universe of Warhammer 40000
powered by unreal engine 4
>>
>>341023720
>no africans or middle eastern people

I can live with this.
>>
Deathwatch crpg
>>
>>341024339

there's still poo and too many asians
>>
It's a harry potter game set in the north-east of the USA
>British protagonist that wears a cloak with the union jack on it
>skinny American kid that's very smart, reserved and blut yet loyal >short American kid that's shy and fearful and will betray you unless you become a close friend >Italian-American kid that builds an empire around liquor and gambling
>Irish kid that gets into a lot of fights
>black kid that's the star quidditch player, does minor drugs and tries to push them on you
>Jewish kid that loves money and will always try to nickel and dime you but with a huge influence
>German girl that's a blonde twintails tsundere with S&M tendencies
>American girl that's a cheerleader for the quidditch team and is outgoing >Japanese yandere that's an up and coming singer and with yakuza ties
>Russian girl that's stoic and aloof
>very shy Canadian girl that likes snow
>>
>>341024746
At least poo's religion doesn't try to conquer the world, and 75% of the Asians appear to be moderately hot women.
>>
>>341024789
> It's a harry potter game set in the north-east of the USA

oh shucks, I thought you were gonna suggest Harry Potter/Gilmore Girls cross-over.
>>
You play as a woman who's pretending to be a man, pretending to be a woman, but actually you were none of those things all along. You were actually a blob sent from space to learn how human genders function.
>>
>>341024945
It's more of a harry potter meets persona in the USA
>>
>>341020774
Alright guys hear me out on this

Harry Potter
You still listening? good.
Open World ARPG.

One game for every year and DLC for each one telling what happened in summer and christmas holidays

By the third game we'll be trillionaires I promise guys
>>
>>341020774
UUUUUUH..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gctDzhMEQW0
>>
File: karadzic.jpg (29 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
karadzic.jpg
29 KB, 306x423
>>341020849
>it's a racing game
>>
File: 1431316135999.jpg (978 KB, 1400x907) Image search: [Google]
1431316135999.jpg
978 KB, 1400x907
>>341021619

This actually sounds really comfy and interesting.

I always assume that I've grown to dislike video games because I practically never enjoy them, but every now and then I'll see something or imagine an idea that gets me super excited.

Why does everything have to suck so much?
>>
>>341020774
>Sonic 5 by Taxman
>Metroid 5 by Retro
>Nehrim being officially published by Bethesda

do you rike it guys?
>>
Explore a full, Shogun 2 style overworld as a travelling Ronin. Depending on what you choose you can either be a Dynasty Warriors style super warrior, or a Warband style Leader of an Army.

Across japan there are shrines and dojos ect you can visit to learn new squad tactics / attacks depending on which style you chose.

The game is supposed to take place over the course of your life, so you start at 16 and age over the course of the game. Every game progresses differently aside from there being a war for the Shogunate (which you can pick sides of).
I'd like clan politics with dozens of clans across japan, and you can spark a war between clans by doing something so innocuous as helping a struggling village, that hate another village and after becoming the dominant trade town thanks to your actions another town suffers and two clans go to war.

Game ends with you dying / certain 'dead end' endings (you support the losing side of an army), or of old age and plays a little Fallout style ending with vignettes describing all your actions and how they affected Japan in crazy ways you never thought possible.

It has to be the ultimate dynamic game and would probably take like 10 years for a AAA to make as many branching options i want.
>>
So I was watching a show and the character was getting into miniatures, like figurines and cities and such. I got to thinking about it because I've always had a small interest in miniature cities and trains and the like, and it hit me.

What if you combined a city-sim like SimCity or Cities:Skylines, with real life miniatures and cities. You could use an projector over the top to project people, cars, and whatever you want on the roads, which could be colored or tagged to be recognized by the projector, technology that already exists. You could basically have a real life progression system where you physically place road systems and buildings (that don't get recognized by the projector and integrated into your game unless you can "afford" them), and get to watch you city grow right before your eyes without all the tedious boredom of clicking through dozens of submenus and dragging stuff onto a screen.

Imagine being able to "check on your city" with your eyes and hands, being able to let it run in real time while you are away and at accelerated rates when you're playing. You could have a living, thriving, dynamic city on your table.

Obviously it would be expensive as fuck and ripe for DLC exploitation but I feel like I'm not the only one who would play the ever-loving shit out of this.
>>
>>341020895
I've worked with johnny blow, shoot me with your amazing ideas
>>
>>341025770
No. Sounds like Skylanders or Amiibo for adults. Dont give them more ideas to rape us with.
>>
File: Race.jpg (127 KB, 699x500) Image search: [Google]
Race.jpg
127 KB, 699x500
>thats..interesting. We'll call you
>hello security?
>>
>>341025765

That, or a One Piece adventure game where you build your own crew (again, you can either specialize a few really good fighters, or go full Whitebeard / Capote with hundreds of Mooks on your ship).

Each instance of the game is you reaching the half way point (with a sequel covering the last half once that's wrapped up). Each instance is different because you get randomly sent to one of the 4 next islands and are always moving forward, so its got replay value and variety of levels. You can also end up on islands where the strawhats have been (after they've left) and see the consequences of their actions in the show.

When sailing between islands you can enter a Dragons Dogma style online play where you fight online versions of other player character ships / crews (controlled by AI), or actual player controlled ships if you so choose.

The ships and crews are fully customizable, and at the end of each run you unlock certain stuff for future runs, like doing a run with 100+ crewmates who are less than level 10 earns you The Moby Dick. Or doing one islands quests a certain way unlocks a Devil Fruit for future captains.

A win in PVP would net you whatever the opponent has that you don't (they have a Devil Fruit and you manage to beat their crew you get that fruit for future runs). Whereas winning against an offline opponent would just get you some currency or items for the current run.
>>
>>341020774

i get to spread my seed into an asian a nignog and a Caucasian woman and murder a douche and a pakicunt to save America from Communists
>>
>>341026323
>Dragons Dogma style online play

By this i mean, while you're offline your ship (similar to Pawns) fights other player ships and if they win they net you rewards.
>>
File: pirates_of_derpwater.gif (1 MB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
pirates_of_derpwater.gif
1 MB, 400x296
>>341020774
This whole threat is settings and genre's. No gameplay ideas at all.
>>
>>341020774
>>341026320
That paki and black chick scare the shit out of me.
>>
>cyberpunk third-person walking simulator/point-and-click - similar format to Life is Strange but with first-person point-and-click sections
>branching story paths - your choices matterâ„¢
>you are a NEET living in the city
>you have 4 close friends who you talk to over the internet and have never met in real life
>3 years ago one of your friends stopped logging in and essentially disappeared from the internet
>you decide to meet up for the first time IRL and try and find out what happened to him
>feels ensue

>you can explore the whole city, do sidequests, buy stuff, eat at restaurants, etc. kinda like persona 3/4 minus the dungeon crawling
>in certain places the game goes into point-and-click mode to look for clues etc.
>soundtrack by 2814

TL;DR: Comfy cyberpunk amateur detective simulator
>>
>>341023965
Fusion ? Do you have a link ?
>>
>>341026320

>2 women
>That baby faced shy looking fucker on the left
>Literally UNGA BUNGA on the right

Am I supposed to believe these people are in charge?
>>
>>341025253
>dlc in the concept stage
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>341021493
Underrated post
>>
File: ergo_proxy_usagi_ship.jpg (38 KB, 806x454) Image search: [Google]
ergo_proxy_usagi_ship.jpg
38 KB, 806x454
i just want a game that let's you silently drift over a post-apocalyptic landscape
>>
>>341020774 pictures like these crack me up because of how obviously hard they're trying to be diverse.
>>
>>341026183
Offer 3d printer plans for free/super cheap
>>
>>341026668
i'd play that
>>
>>341020774
An episodic beat-em-up/RPG hybrid. With 6 set characters that you could freely choose from each episode. It'd start off almost like the Misfits (the british TV series) with bizarre shit like in Jojo.

It'd eventually evolve from a thriller/teen drama/horror type thing to sci-fi as the entire Earth goes through a particle explosion.

They spend some time in space and eventually find a planet similar to Earth only a little bit bigger. So those would be 3 episodes.
>>
>>341023443
rural nigger. They are lars and karlton
>>
>>341021245
I don't know how to tell you this anon... But sonic already exists
>>
File: we're listening.jpg (14 KB, 340x221) Image search: [Google]
we're listening.jpg
14 KB, 340x221
>Theres some really nice concepts here anon. Tell us, how do you plan to monetize your game?
>>
>>341020774
An mmorpg with oblivion style graphics and sandbox gameplay. Make it extremely hard to level up and learn new skills, so you cant just start throwing fireballs left and right. Food is needed for survival and eating a lot of it makes you fat. Eating it raw makes you sick. When you die, your character get's deleted or maybe a ghost thing. Farming needs to have attention, you cant go plant a crop, water it and then wait for 12 hours to do the same thing. And since food is required, and you can actually die it would make for a lot interesting things like an enemy faction razing your corps and letting your people die.
Basically real-life medieval style gameplay with some rpg elements in it
>>
>>341028848
You can buy additional genders to customize your character as.
>>
File: Destruction.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
Destruction.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>341024067
>critical area with thoses jokes

but i like it.
>>
It's an RPG where each party member attacks use a mini game to define it's effectiveness.
For example you'd have a mage that whenever you cast a spell you'd have to type a random word. The fastest you type the more damage, if you get it wrong it fumbles, the stronger the spell the longer the word, etc.
And maybe you have a healer that has a rhythm mini game and if you get them all right you heal for much more.
It shouldn't be very long and you should have a few party members to choose from. I think it could be fun.
>>
>>341020774
Nice try, Jew. You ain't stealin' my ideas!
>>
Stalker except in space with mandalorians. With some monster hunter aspects sprinkled on
>>
>>
File: pajeet.jpg (20 KB, 326x400) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.jpg
20 KB, 326x400
What was that about designated shitting streets you son of mother bitch?
>>
>>341030619
Based Pajeet
>>
>>341030619
looks like homeless
>>
It's an action-rpg with survival elements. You are alone in a fuck huge world roamed by big monsters and little cute things like gnomes. You craft things from the monsters you hunt and items you find. But to craft special equipment, you have to find the NPCs spread over the world.

It's basically Monster Hunter with an open world with survival elements.
>>
POST FUCKING GAMEPLAY NOT SETTINGS AND STORIES
>>
File: 1465821506309.png (346 KB, 731x461) Image search: [Google]
1465821506309.png
346 KB, 731x461
>>341030052
>>
>>341020774
Ancient civilization city builder

A good pirate game . take pirates of the caribbean game (not the one from the movie) as a base and make it better. Add colony building and management, make conquering colonies more compelling, add war with foreing powers or pirates. Can recruit NPcs you can interact with, can bring people into your settlement can trade,all crew and inhabitants have different skills, can build ships from the scratch ,etc. can just build and work in a business in some other colony. can become governor pirate, merchant, guard, soldier,etc

A new space sim similar to free space

Action game were you are a general of a godly race who is sent to investigate the planes and report back, each planes is a reflect of an aspect of the dogma of the race you belong to. The enemy is some sort of entropic dark force that wants to destroy the planes and ultimately the plane were your people exists. You are some sort of all mighty extremely powerful god but you hide your power level to investigate but circumstances keep making the character use more and more of his powers which would unlock it for you.
The game is an action game and the combat would be very refined but each plane plays differently, one would be full action, other would have rpg elements, other adventure game elements other you laed an army simialr to Kuf heroes while doing the action combat too. In the end even tho you defeat the darkness it still consumes it all and the MC who is the last alive keeps fighting forever alone. By the mid end of the game you the mc would be using all his abilities, which means the combat getting dragon ball esque elements, making the scale of everything huge
>>
File: 1449208315000.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449208315000.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>341020774
it's a deep-space exploration game. your ship is being chased by an alien armada and you must escape by strategically jumping from system to system. you play on a VR headset and are hooked up to a fleshlight that measures the amount of cum in it. you gotta power your ship's faster than light drive with seed by fucking various anime bitches you meet and abduct from various planets
>>
>>341032040
Detective RPG set in the modern world europe , its story heavy and theres nothing paranormal about it. You get a case and it escalates into a conspiracy related to the occult , you have a party you meet new characters and can move back n forward through cities. Its dark and gritty but theres no gore or outside of the victims you find

First person adventure game with some stealth elements set during the time of the roman empire. You are one of Caesars closest friends who was captured after he was assassinated, you have to escape Rome and travel through different parts of the Roman empire to plot revenge against his killer for which you need evidence and help from people who was loyal to caesar. In the end you succeed and you end up serving Augustus. Macey platformish adventure thingy

Arena shotter thing where players can run on the walls (the wall becomes the floor),

Soccer game with special powers and stuff there seem to be sever lacking of these type of games
>>
>>341023170
oh hey
I liked Elvira

It was cool

you expected me to talk about the tiddies, aren't ya?

Dem Tiddies

Happy now?
>>
>>341026676
use construct 2 you dummy
>>
>>341031254
gnomes aren't cute

fairies are
>>
>>341020774
NEET simulator
>>
File: T1ShipClasses.png (758 KB, 1600x832) Image search: [Google]
T1ShipClasses.png
758 KB, 1600x832
Pic related?
>>
>>341031391
>>
>>341020774
Pokémon Metroidvania.
Play as a Lucario with Mega Man Zero-like combat infiltrating a large enemy base (like Team Rocket or something), rescue stolen Pokémon that grant support abilities to further your navigation or buffs to improve combat ability.
Carefully manage which six pokémon to bring with you with the use of a box system, accessible after rescuing a Porygon.
>>
Working on a super hero MUD right now finally got one guy interested, that's enough motivation.
>>
File: 1428153707526.jpg (7 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1428153707526.jpg
7 KB, 200x154
>>341023063
>horror
>no skeletons
>>
>>341023720
>white man isnt shaking hands with anyone
>>
File: 7986651001.jpg (27 KB, 639x346) Image search: [Google]
7986651001.jpg
27 KB, 639x346
>>341020774
That's really all I got so far.
>>
>>341020774

zelda clones
>>
>>341030052
So a large amount of players fighting a giant monster together? That sounds rad. The monster would have to be AI though, else nobody would ever get to play it.
>>
>>341020774
Japanese office lady facefucking simulator
>>
>>341022115
>>341022523
M-maybe they're transmales?
>>
>>341020774
horror game about a dog(you) trying to escape a chinese dog meat factory
>>
File: 14125125522.gif (3 MB, 296x198) Image search: [Google]
14125125522.gif
3 MB, 296x198
>>341020774
Open world Cyberpunk ARPG with city hubs a-la Human Revolution but with more shit to do and more details, different factions which have their own agendas (Eg, authoritarian regime with good intentions gone bad vs. underdog socialist "for the people by the people rebels with some other crime family faction scheming at the back to keep a balance between these two factions so business can go about). Dragon Age Origins type of prologue where your character origins don't necessarily define the story completely but will have an impact.
Playstyle is defined right from the get-go to prevent schizophrenic hybrids by people who don't know how to build - AKA stealthy hacker, juggernaut gunslinger, stealthy assassin, etc etc.
Story is about oppressive regime rise to power through democratic means but then seizing emergency powers due to oil shortage or some other crisis, whatever, rebels do their thing and spout "muh socialism".
Later towards the game player sees how bad shit really is and how the authoritarian government is in a transitional phase which will last 15-20 years so they can get their nation through the years of economic crisis, fuel shortage, etc while preventing the nation and it's ideals fall - player gets to decide then if he thinks the sympathetic rebels with faces the player, if took the rebel route, gets to decide through his actions whether or not let the rebels proceed with their plans. Also rebel leader has some dark history with authoritarian regime or something. No separate morality system, let the player choose whats right. Sort of like a black-and-white type of "choose the lesser evil" but it comes as sort of a twist where-as at the start its "obvious" the rebels are the good guys against oppressive hegemony that favors the 1% etc. Heavy focus on choice, obviously. Actions define what happens next.
>>
>>341020774
Modern dystopian city open world stealth game. (with contracts and a story ofc).

The world has become a distopian overpopulated future city. The gap between poor and rich is so high, that poor are viewed as "human scum", however since any sort of activism prohibited they are still workers. Many of the third world countries have fallen, and the lower class now only lives to survive, but not in front of rich society's eyes, which live a monarch lifestyle. Cities contain the working class, and exit or enter is prohibited, but the underground business is thriving. The world has come to such a point where riches have to eliminate other riches to have their possessions, because the most basic of resources, water and food is at brink amount.

You wake up from lying unconcious on a dock in early morning. Of course, there are no ships, but there has been some sort of vehicle to drop you there. You find yourself in clean casual wear and there are 500 dollars, a PDA-ish phone and a bowie knife on your person. The only thing you remember is the world around you, but not anything about your past, so you start panicking since possession of all of these are illegal, but you remember your fighting skills. Your head is sizzling, and PDA reads a message...

"Do you want to remember what happened, or at least survive? I'll give you a tip, you are only here because of your skills, not because you are someone special. Skills, you may ask. You were a total maniac which only acted with instinct, but proved to be succesful.

Also one more thing, we have done this because it was more convenient than hiring a hitman. Eliminate the fat dude and the guards in the factory 2 blocks away. He is the supervisor, when he is dead the workers are surely to vanish without a trace. Your payment will be delivered after you have done. Expect some cash in your pocket next morning.)

You sheath your knife and start walking, but you feel rather peaceful today...
>>
>>341034764
>>341034981
Nice story/settings, but where are the videogames?
>>
>>341034981
Gameplay elements, faggot.
Also sounds generic as fuck.
The whole PDA thing, jesus christ.

Cringe worthy and generic. Dropped.
>>
>>341035216
its like watchdogs but you have to rely on small weapons to avoid getting found out you are carrying contraband so you wont get fucking peppered by the cops.
>>
>>341021619
Why not stare at pictures of a desert, then? Combining Myst and Journey gets you a walking simulator.

Why the fuck would you throw in Demon's Souls? So you die of thirst in the desert filled with nothing?

I must be missing something.
>>
File: 53409508.jpg (164 KB, 475x561) Image search: [Google]
53409508.jpg
164 KB, 475x561
>>341021659
>ASCII
>>
>>341035185
>current year
>video games
People don't play video games, they like interactive movies.
Nah, just kidding.

I'm not really the guy who should be responsible for the gameplay elements, which is why I would hire a dude to do it with me. I have a few ideas here and there but really not enough to make into a fluid game. I dunno, just make it like Human Revolution except a little more varied (since DX:HR favors the stealthy hacker most of the time) and then shit like parkour and verticality from the Arkham games, since it is a city.
I'd personally just focus on the aesthetic and the story aspect, if possible. I'd make it work but the gameplay might then sort of "drag the game down" like in the first Mass Effect, which had clunky combat but a fantastic setting and story.
>>
stealth archer game
>>
American truck simulator, but during world war 2. You gotta survive the air strikes, keep an eye for ambushes, promote to higher positions, decide where the resources are more needed, what routes are safe...while driving an old army truck.
>>
>>341022315
>no asians
>brown women not brown enough
>black guy in the back out of focus
NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH
>>
>>341035414
>Watch Dogs
Dude, please. Taking anything from Watch_Dogs is a terrible, terrible idea. They had an idea that was technically good and then found out it's really expensive and time consuming and in addition not appealing to the masses, so they just made a Grand Theft Auto clone with hacking elements.

This was before the whole downgrade thing.
Besides, Watch_Dogs was shit in almost every aspect, why the fuck would you want to copy any games that were, objectively, bad.
>>
A WW1 shooter that will give you actual PTSD
>>
>>341033876
Get your eyes checked, my man.
>>
>>341022568
Is that an actual fish with legs or just someone in a costume?And if latter will there be actual supernatural elements itroduced to the story later in the game?
>>
File: 430894023.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
430894023.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>341021493
FUND IT
>>
A RTS where units are not telepathic robots but instead follow a battle plan drafted by the players before deployment and have a certain degree of autonomy (ie. retreating or pursuing the enemy) depending on their experience level. Orders can be given through couriers, horns, semaphoric flags, signaling fires or whatever, but the unit needs to be able to receive it (the courier making it through, being in LoS with the general and stuff like that)
>>
File: 1464112384240.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1464112384240.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
Check this shit out:
>zombie apocalypse with mutant zombies
>you have to craft to survive
>procedurally generated city
>permadeath
>voxel system for buildings
>have to hunt for food
>sleeping doesn't just skip the time, you need to find a safe spot or something could stumble on you and wake you up with a bite
>climbing, mantling and vaulting ledges
>xp for per-game "achievements" like crafting 10 friend rats, headshotting a leaping zombie and killing 10 zombies with a single bomb
>>
Medieval dueling simulator in JustLikeRealLifeâ„¢ VR where the input would come directly from your brain making it an 100% realistic experience. Your character in game would be literally you: your height, weight, strength, endurance and all other physical attributes you have would translate to the character, pain would also be included. You would have to design your own sets of armour and weaponry from scratch tailored to fit your physical capabilities with all kinds of materials from ages past to stuff you can make nowadays.

>small guys have to go small and fast
>big guys be big
>outsmart your enemies with your superior design and materials
>all the nerds would get fit as fuck
>>
>>341036428
Is this a parody of what I would read on a Minecraft forum or are you serious?
>>
>>341036516
Speed comes from muscles, not size.
>>
File: 7D2D_KeyArt-980x551.jpg (112 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
7D2D_KeyArt-980x551.jpg
112 KB, 980x551
>>341036428
Enjoy..
>>
>>341021123
I just wanted to pitch my idea as "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING" with this image.
>>
>>341033824
He's just using spiders instead

small ones, not big ones
>>
It's an mmo first person high fantasy "shooter" (WoW/EQ but with skillshots instead of targeting, and first person only like Mortal Online). Top 1% players will be able to take on commander roles, this will be the rts aspect will be not just for the instanced pvp minigames but also for zone control.

Grinding optional if you take a smart path (or get walked through by a veteran) or you can mindlessly grind stuff to progress if that's your thing. Multiple ways to progress, like getting your mycology skill up will have a good chance of making the next zone easier. No character levels, just skill levels, and no progression cap. You can raid shit with a zerg or you can get strong enough to solo it. Therefore the "trinity" is always available for those who wish to utilize it but never forced.

Healers go through rigorous initiation. Either medical training or shamanic drug use.
>>
File: jesus.png (420 KB, 512x635) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
420 KB, 512x635
top down resource management RPG game where you live in the desert with a bunch of fellow anarchist folk hippies

Basically Lonely Star
>>
File: bug_concept_sculpt_ortho_01.jpg (149 KB, 1210x464) Image search: [Google]
bug_concept_sculpt_ortho_01.jpg
149 KB, 1210x464
Basic summary:
This game would be a city-building game, based around a species of shape shifters. There is a foreign race in the game that has a resource crucial to your survival, but they do not need it. This foreign race has no idea that you exist as your race has kept itself secret for ages. When you settle, you will start out as a queen with a few drones to help you get started. Other hives exist of your species, all with different agendas. The """Goal""" of the game has not been decided. One option is to survive long enough for your queen to produce fertile female offspring which you can then use to start a new game with somewhere on the map. The other could be to use the above but instead have them be settlers, acting like a Civ game.

Features and Gameplay elements:

-You can disguise yourself as other hives, or members of the foreign race. It is entirely possible to have drones from your hive living in the foreign nation with no one noticing.

-Must feed off resource only accessible through a foreign race.They do not know of your existence when you begin the game.

-Any hive can chose to reveal themselves, doing so will affect all hives with positive or negative attention depending on how the foreign race first discovered your kind (Be it invasion or embassy). If done unannounced or done against the will of other hives, the offender will suffer heavy negative relation penalties.
-Pacts and agreements between hives however to reveal themselves will result in no affection drop. Must have very high relations to do so.

-No "Win" condition, you lose when you die and have to start over.
>>
>>341020849
>its a racing game
is the game called "Master Racing"
>>
>>341038171
-Every in-game year, all of the various ruling Queens will meet in a day of diplomacy. Here they will discuss politics, and you can propose offers, vote to veto, declare war and other such things. It is considered bad taste to do deals in secret, but everyone will be doing it. Since you are a young nation, this only applies to you, other queens wont be seen negatively for making secret deals. Attacking rivaling Queens on this day will cause every nation to declare war on you for violating the ancient tradition of peace, even if you are at war with that Queen.
-If you've genetically modified your hive's citizens to look like another hive's citizens, the foreign race (After discovering your race) will associate you with the other hive or vise versa. You could use this to genetically engineer a decoy, send him to the foreign race and have him/her/it act in such a way that it drops relations between said hive and the foreign race. Heavy relation drops from both the hive in question and the foreign race will result if you're caught however.

-All "Drones" in the hive are connected by a hivemind, which you will be using in the game to send out orders. Your drones can access the hive mind to ask questions, communicate and much more.
-The hivemind is your main command center, you can peer into conversations, send orders, and manage your soon to be 100+ population.
>>
>>341038280
-Enemy queens can hijack your hivemind for themselves if you've genetically modified your drones to have less independent thought. This makes them saboteurs

-If you modify your drones to have free thought, there are many benefits and disadvantages. Free-thinking hives are much less prone to hivemind hijacking, can survive longer without a hivemind without "shutting down", make choices on their own without your input and other such things. They will require better living standards, however. If you make them too much of a free-thinker then their loyalty to you will decrease. They can also disobey orders if they find it in their best interest to. Mindless drones are less automatic and more manual, and are a good starting gene modification to use when starting the game and building your hive. They will do your bidding mindlessly, even if it leads them to their death. This can be used to build things just the way you like it. It is possible to have both free-thinking and mindless drones connected to the same hivemind, but precautions and a "permissions system" must be installed so non-leading free-thinkers can't boss around mindless drones unless their occupation requires it. Free-thinking is more prone to error, but the more knowledge they put into the hivemind, the smarter they become. Freethinkers are good for certain tasks such foreign relations, resource collection in the foreign race, infiltrating, and many other things. Mindless drones are better for work you want done in just the way you like it, meaning labor or sending messages to other hives or the foreign race (You can input what you'd like them to say and do through the hivemind without risk of them acting on their own.) It's possible to have a blend of mindless and freethinking.
>>
File: fry.jpg (23 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
fry.jpg
23 KB, 400x330
>>341020774
facesitting simulator
>>
>fight-to-the-music, hatsune miku diva game meets fighting game manuverability and inputs
>each level is a unique opponent with a unique song, level select like DDR
>try to match lyrics to attacks i.e. "im a shooting star leaping through the sky," a star crashes through the ceiling
>popular rock, hip hop, disco, future funk music
>wayforward and fire emblem tier animations
>free, and lots of free dlc after 6 or so months

>tfw you know nothing at all about programming
>>
>>341038405-If you genetically modify your hive's drones to look more like the foreign race and less "alien like", when your race is revealed and exposed, regardless on the circumstances of how it was revealed, you will get a positive relations boost to start with. Other hives will dislike this action, however.

-The more the foreign race knows about you and how you work, the less fear in the foreign race's press. This can be used against you by said foreign race, and hives that disagree with diplomacy will become angry for giving away secrets.

-You can use genetic modifying to your advantage in making classes. Make sturdy, heavy built drones for soldiers and laborers, or perhaps make your diplomats more pleasing to look at for the foreign race. Using genetic modification costs you resources. Other features such as flight, invisibility, heightened senses, and other features can be added as well.

-Drones can be "Rebirthed", or put in a cocoon, melted down, and then re-formed into a better genetic layout. This was, your old inferior drones can be rebuilt. You can also do this to drones from other hives that you have prisoner.

-When a Queen hijacks a hivemind, it's quite like hacking into a network. From there on, said Queen is able to send orders to your drones on her own and steal any knowledge you have.
>>
File: brisbane.jpg (174 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
brisbane.jpg
174 KB, 600x407
>>341038508

-It's possible to forcibly "rip" a drone out a hivemind. If it is a mindless drone, and depends on a hivemind, it will search mentally for one, connecting to any hivemind it can get, even a foreign one. Freethinkers will resist this but eventually they too will die down in protest, very slowly. For this reason if you steal a freethinker, you may want to rebirth it as soon as possible.

-There will be ways of securing the hivemind to outsiders, making it harder to crack open. There will also be some things that make it easier for you to hack into others.

-Knowledge can be gained from researching your surroundings. This requires a free-thinker and an object to study, wether it be an animal, liquid, plant or substance.

-You start out with random bits of knowledge taken from the hive you've chosen that your new queen will emerge from. It may be wise to pick a shore or forest based civ's queen if you want to settle in a swamp or lake.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
>>
>>341038171
>>341038280
>>341038405
Finally something remotely interesting.
>>
>>341038675
are you serious?
That's not even a fucking game
>>
>>341038171
>>341038280
>>341038405
>>341038508
>>341038632
tl;dr humanoid bugs, also overdesigned as fuck and not well thought out at all
>>
>>341038485
Yeah, I've had a similar idea for a long time. Fighting games are one of the hardest genre's to make though.
>>
File: 1441997358113.png (181 KB, 576x501) Image search: [Google]
1441997358113.png
181 KB, 576x501
>>341038406
Explain further
>>
>>341038406
I love it
We're making the protagonist black and need DLC ideas now

Go
>>
>>341038797
More so than practically anything else in this thread. At least he has some vague gameplay ideas instead of just a setting.
>>
Okay, h-here I go!!

>the game is a turn-based strategy game set in a cyberpunk future where you control a squad of 4 mercs
>these mercs are random-generated and you "buy them" at a futuristic bar with the game currency
>you level up the mercs by beating other mercs with them, and you can unlock new stuff for them, and you can equip them with better weapons and stuff, think X-COM
>you get money by doing missions, either pve (low risk low reward) or pvp (high risk high reward)
>the gameplay is corporate espionage, like robberies, assassinations, arson and so on, where one player tries to make things happen with their squad and the other player tries to stop it
>mercs have permadeath, and the winner of the battle claims all dropped gear and stuff
>you are allowed to see the power level of the enemy squad before you hit "start mission" though and you can always try to evacuate if you fuck up
>you can also have black people or even women in your squad

this game would make people rage like crazy though
>>
>>341038485
>>341038845
Fuck off nerds my idea is similar and it's better and I had it since I was born basically not really but almost
>>
File: 203.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
203.gif
1 MB, 600x338
Necromancer game where you can be a necromancer doing necromancer shit.
You start out as a novice necromancer and make your way up to eventually having a lair and then even conquering nations with your army of the undead.

You can switch between first person and overhead view so that you can either directly cast spells or control your servants. (maybe use large scale spells)

There would be different skill trees.
For example defense would make your minions and walls more durable. You could also let your minions craft you an awesome summonable bone exoskeleton as last perk.
>>
im glad none of you are game developers so i will never have to experience the steaming piles of shit you people are coming up with
>>
>>341038632
>>341038508
Darksouls: Bee Edition

Lame
>>
>>341038845
Well its not exactly a fighting game, just a similar look and feel

It would only be competitive multiplayer by score, so some sort of split screen, meaning no character balancing
>>
>>341020774
a strategy ww1 game where you have to plan trench raids and tactics like the original rainbow 6 games
also has a similar damage model
>>
>>341020774
Hyperspeed jousting
>>
>>341033971
Yeah basically, although I think having player controlled monsters would be cool. Like 100 squishy rank and file soldiers vs 5 player controlled baddies.

I like the idea of a 16th century kind of theme, with mostly swords, crossbows and early artillery/handcannons
>>
>>341039020
It's just mixing rhythm games with fighters, of course multiple people will have thought of it. But again, super hard to make.
>>
>>341038889
Cosmetic DLC so you can play as a latina as well to corner the hispanic market.

First big DLC/expansion takes place in chinatown, toronto or east asia to pique asian interest.
>>
>>341033971
I think it would be kinda cool if the more you played, the higher chance you got to be the monster. To balance it out, you could lower your chance in exchange for more monster abilities.
>>
>>341039120
>none of you are game developers
False
Just most of them

t. dev of a small, free game that isn't well known on /v/

You can tell which people could make a game based on gameplay to setting ratio. If most of the post is non-conflicting gameplay, it's an at least an idea guy. If most of the post is setting, it's an idea girl and a total waste of time.
>>
File: skellingtongame.png (41 KB, 684x615) Image search: [Google]
skellingtongame.png
41 KB, 684x615
>>341039031
There was a game that might interest you.
It was also a necromancer game, but only with skeletons. The fun part is you got to actually build the skeletons yourself.
The guy who made Risk of Rain was working on it but stopped for some reason, not sure why.
>>
>>341039431
you here to look for ideas to steal too?
>>
File: cz4tSnE.jpg (33 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
cz4tSnE.jpg
33 KB, 400x295
>>341039120
Post your game idea then smartypants
>>
>my game idea is an open world MMORPG with Souls combat, as well as crafting and survival elements. Also I'm going to post two paragraphs of story and setting
Every single time
>>
>>341039889
Why do people always tout Souls combat like it's a good thing? Souls combat is fucking garbage

>Roll out of the way of attack
>Lock the enemy in hitstun for 3-4 attacks until you run out of stamina
>Repeat
>>
>>341039783
No, vast majority of /v/ sucks at ideas.
You can tell by how little they talk about gameplay.
>>
>>341021619
space souls with a lot of atmosphere and puzzles?

doesn't sound too bad.
>>
>>341039031
>it is the year of our lord two-thousand and sixteen
>there are still no necromancer games
>>
>>341020774
Audiosurf, but instead of driving down a track, you go against procedurally generated touhou type bosses, and their bullets match up with the music that plays.

Expanding on the concept, make it 3D battles like Vanquish, hectic fast pace songs have a fuck ton of mistakes and explosions lasers and all that shit
>>
>>341030052
you're mixing a game that requires players with a game with no players?

dude
>>
File: IM_THE_SEX.jpg (40 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
IM_THE_SEX.jpg
40 KB, 450x320
>>341020774
A true cross-platform game with mechs, planes, tanks, and CoD-like ground troops.
Battles consist of 50 v 50 and require coordination between the different classes.
The ground troops are scouts, hackers, demolitionists, and objective takers.
The tanks defend the troops, enter urban terrain, and can form devastating columns of firepower.
The mechs are heavy hitters, extremely valuable, and when placed correctly, are win conditions.
The planes are aerial scouts and excel at taking out mechs without a missile system.

A game like this would encourage everything from mech brawling and dog-fighting to ridiculously complex plans that would engage every single class.
>>
File: 1374017859451.gif (1 MB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
1374017859451.gif
1 MB, 712x400
>>341040332
I hate this!
>>
Can't wait for the industry to die.
>>
>>341020774
MMO

Permadeath

Only way to keep progress is Resurrection or Reincarnation which is a RNG based respawn

Both spells are 1 time use and can be bought in cash shop
>>
>>341040157
>>Why do people always tout Souls combat like it's a good thing? Souls combat is fucking garbage

because it's still better than 99% of the combat on the RPG market

souls combat requires you to actually pay attention and react to your opponent whereas in skyrim or whatever, you just mash m1 and win if your stats are higher
>>
>>341040417
couldn't have PC as one of the platforms though.
>>
>>341040334
WoW oRiGiNaL iDeA!!!
>my game idea is genre XYZ but its generated by music
is a very common idea. I came up with a similar idea 5 years ago and there's even a variation of this in the thread right now.
>>
Left4Dead but with giant spiders instead of zombies/mutants.
>>
>>341039004
shit.
>>
A game where you can do ANYTHING.
>>
>>341040157
It's not perfectly balanced, but it's really solid.
>have to commit to attacks rather than floating around or executing them in nanoseconds
>blocks vs dodging
>different attack patterns for different weapons
>many options without clear nobrainers
>planning, not just reacting
If you want actual shit combat, try Skyrim (floaty crap, melee FPS) or DMC (glorified DDR).
>>
File: 1445710648861.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1445710648861.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>I get triggered by diversity
>>
>>341040517
Terrrrrrible
>>
Not my idea, saw it in a similar thread a few years ago but I haven't been able to get it out of my head since, I desperately need this:

You are a young boy (think shonnen protagonist 10-12 type stuff) who loves to build robots in his garage for these fun robot fights. The entire game is about you doing jobs to earn cash to buy parts and then actually building the robots. The fights are fairly simple but the customization has to be big. The entire thing is cell-shaded like Wind Waker and the soundtrack is entirely licensed music from The Pillows and Girls Generation.
>>
>>341039020
it's absolute trash so don't worry about it

there was a kung fu themed game that tried to do it and it sucked
>>
>>341040690
i know you are but what am i
>>
>>341040613
Now that would be scary

But what about
instead of just spiders
it also had WASPS?
>>
>>341039638
Well I mean he just finished DEADBOLT, how long ago was his last update?
>>
File: tips.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>341040773
>50 dead 53 injured
>>
>>341040874
Your game already exists, it's called Custom Robo Arena.
It's not that good, but the core idea is the same.
>>
>>341041110
Well shit. Thanks for the heads up. Gonna try and find that.
>>
>>341040874
>The entire game is about you doing jobs to earn cash to buy parts and then actually building the robots.
Would be at least 10 times better if you actually had to use the robots to help you in the jobs.
>>
>>341040874
the fuck

that's literally power quest hd
>>
Eh niggers, poos and chinks, you said nothing bout my idea >>341035738
>>
>>341041039
>attributing that to diversity
You have no one to blame but yourselves when gun culture is so prevalent in America.
>>
>>341040575
Why not?
I could purposely use dark souls-level controls so PC uses would have to use a controller.
Shifty I know, but it could work.
>>
>>341041464
>A muslim kills a bunch of gay people in the name of ISIS.
Guns did it!
>>
File: 1463930440703.jpg (158 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1463930440703.jpg
158 KB, 920x900
It's like ___ but ___
>>
I want to make a simple metroidvania about a bug like alien race that crashes on earth along side another enemy bug like alien race. You're both the size of bugs too and spend your whole time on earth exploring a mansion trying to collect enough shop parts and upgrade to get your ship back in the sky.
>>
>>341041749
It's clearly because Christians are spreading homophobia in our country
>>
Metroidvania turn based RPG, with trading card game like depth. Exploring aids you with new spells and tools. There arent any random battles, only deliberately designed ones thall test your strategic ability, and they can only be fought once. You can only level up by actively seeking fights and exploring.
>>
>>341041948
>>341041951
Metroidmind
>>
You play as a mentally retard man trying to escape an asylum
>>
>>341041395
Clashing ideas. Truck sims are popular because they're relaxing, and you're adding a constant fear of bombings.
>>
>>341041872
It's like Bloodborne but on PC
>>
File: 1416886408584.png (63 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1416886408584.png
63 KB, 499x497
>>341020774
think world of warcraft
with overhead view
you form a party of 5 chars thats level one
you control them all in dungenos and quests or auto control
you need to form a raid with 8 other players to play 40 man raids
>>
A strategy game in which you manage a religious order.
Not an order of crusaders,but an order of monks.
The goal would be to have a big abbey with a big library and an educated and faithfull local population.(And having lots of prestige,both in the eyes of the Pope and in the eyes of the local government)
You can manage the monks one by one.
As time advances you face challanges such as the modernisation of the faith and losing support of the population.
Insipired by the Hugo award winning Novel:A Canticle for Leibowitz.
r8 pls
>>
>>341041872
It's like Uncharted but on PC
>>
It's like game x but with different story.
It has no new mechanics, just different graphics, story and music.
>>
>>341041950
Naw, it's video games and toxic masculinity.

How old is "Blame Canada!" at this point? Society never learns.
>>
>>341028848
We make a good game and sell it at a reasonable price.
>>
roguelite fps

i know there are some out there but there's nothing that's got popular

where are they?
>>
>>341042209
That already exists
>>
>>341042024
That's the plot of Tomb Raider, right?
>>
>>341042351
Enlighten me.
>>
File: 1461576392080.jpg (239 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
1461576392080.jpg
239 KB, 848x848
>>341021493
I LOVE IT
>>
>>341042207
____________________________________________________________________________________gameplay pls_______________________________________________________________________
>>
>>341020774
Bloodborne 2
>>
>>341042057
That is the twist. Most of the time would just be driving around 40s europe without caring too much about the war, following convoys. It would be high danger routes that would get you on your toes.
>>
>>341042207
Great novel. I haven't started the wild horse woman, is it good too ?
>>
File: 1445959912636.jpg (36 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1445959912636.jpg
36 KB, 479x492
>>341041039
>white murderer
>he's just insane, what a tragedy, etc who gives a shit
>arab murderer
>see muslism are evil terrist terrist terrist
>>
>>341042312
Ziggurat is basically the only one that's not 100% trash.
>>
File: 1238151709836.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1238151709836.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
>>341041872
It's like ____ but good
>>
>>341042527
Yeah we have enough trash at home, no need to import more. Keep posting fedoras.
>>
>>341042703
Dark Souls
That's the solution, right?
>>
>>341042736
WHITE BOI DINDU NUTTIN

HE BE A GUD BOI
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 1447740841838.png (2 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
1447740841838.png
2 KB, 178x172
You are a young female on search for your gender identity.

On your way you meet different people who share their worldview with you. You can agree or disagree. Agreeing changes your stats slightly.

Disagreeing starts an argument, which is a minigame dependent on character.
>can require you to dodge bullets
>click on shapes
>solve simple puzzles
>write words
Winning affects your stats in a different way. Losing means you just have to retry or agree.

20 endings for each gender you can end up with. All of them are good endings, because you can't end up a cismale.
>>
>>341021629
good shit anon
>>
>>341035738
>when you're transporting troops to the front you can listen in to their banter
>when transporting the wounded to hospitals you can hear the groans and the doctors and priests working as fast as they can

I like it
>>
>>341043198
Yep he a good boy
>>
>>341043241
Just report and ignore
>>
>>341042736
Immigration exists wince the dawn of mankind, anon.

Your ancestors were immigrants.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.