[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think about DMC? It's 5€ on g2a, should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
164 KB, 900x900
What does /v/ think about DMC?

It's 5€ on g2a, should I buy it?
>>
It's solid and if it's so cheap then it's worth a shot.
>>
they say great action curazy game. some stupid dialogue though. sure/10
>>
>>341020482
Yes. Lots of fun. Do buy. Won't regret.
>>
>>341020482
watched his vid and played definetley worth it if you're into action games
>>
>>341020482
you realize it's the shitty one and not the original
>>
>>341021178
No, please elaborate
>>
Devil May Cry is great, Devil May Cry on the other hand sucks huge dick.
>>
>>341022134
>>341022134
I assume you want to play the DMC matthewmatosis was talking about and the g2a one isn't that game, it's a shitty reboot
>>
>>341022357
fuck, I just bought it.

eh
>>
>>341022436
Well give it a go anyways, you might have fun with it
>>
>>341020482
If it's DMC then go for it, just be aware of it's age.

If it's DmC: Devil May Cry (the reboot), it's fine , but that's it. You can't get much worse other than DMC2. So the only way is up.
>>
No. And that guy's video was stupid, apart from displaying a game mode which isn't unlocked until you've already beaten the game he skips all of the "where the fuck do I go" horseshit which is basically gone by DMC3, the collect-a-thon of red orbs right at the start and mentioning the absolutely pants-on-head retarded controller scheme where Triangle is jump and X is basically nothing.
>>
>>341022807
>mentioning the absolutely pants-on-head retarded controller scheme where Triangle is jump and X is basically nothing.
that was only in non-JP PS2 releases, i think...

HD collection has it right either way

> "where the fuck do I go" horseshit which is basically gone by DMC3
I much prefer DMC1's somewhat Castlevania style structure and it's not even that hard. While in comparison i get lost when i play missions in the middle of DMC3 playthrough constantly (i backtracked all over back to the bar and Dante's shop only to realize just wasted 5 minutes more than once).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.