[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is there a new game that is a sequel to a multiplayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (109 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
file.png
109 KB, 640x353
So why is there a new game that is a sequel to a multiplayer only game being released a mere two years later? Especially one that died so quickly.

Do they really expect there is a big market for it if the game died so fast?
>>
>>341016826
>people care so little about this game no one even wants to shitpost about how bad an idea this was

new low
>>
eh, it looks alright. im not going to preorder or anything but if it's still running a couple months after release i might pick it up
>>
File: file.png (135 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
file.png
135 KB, 300x225
>>341016982
That's what I'm saying. I can't even get people to fucking talk about it on /v/ and at the very least call it shit or something. But surely EA has to have market research or something going out to test the waters before they blow the millions of dollars it takes to make a AAA game, so what the fuck.
>>
>game was hyped all before launch
>literally dies the day it comes out.
>>
>>341016826
Normies like everything when enough marketing is involved
>>
I don't know man. I was shitting on titanfall for the player count and lolbots stuff for a while. Then i got the game on sale and had a blast, honestly looking forward to 2.
>>
First was fun, lacked content to keep the casuals around though. MP was very smooth, the wall running, jet packing, double jumps etc all just worked so great together. It has a small dedicated playerbase so you can still get into games easily.

From what the guy said on stage, looks like they've learned from their mistakes and will be adding a lot more depth to it, so yeah you'll get your infinite # of weapon skins to unlock now, have fun.

Won't be pre-ordering but will be getting in the sales or sooner if I like the gameplay I see
>>
Guns got a grapple hook breh i mean fuck bruh thats dope brah
>>
A fucking grapple h o o k niggas shit looks craycray doge on another level
>>
>>341016826
A lot of people loved the franchise and they think it was a commercial success. The Xbone community is alive and well.
>>
>>341020353
I pretty much was the same as this. Titanfall was one of the few CoD-esque FPSs that I actually enjoyed after playing. I look forward to seeing if the multiplayer will be as enjoyable as the first one, and if he single player is actually worth anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.